DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby jp761 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:29 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I think Lucys lied about her age, I don't think shes a fake. I do find it interesting how easily some find it to jump on the bandwagon to call her a freak, loner, weirdo without any proof. I guess that's what you get when you have a stroppy personality, people are only to keen to put the boot in facts or no facts. Lambert I've always had time for but their nasty joy at thinking they've "caught" her is equally as creepy. I'm not aware Lucys been pm'ing people abuse when they disgaree with her like JP or Gilberto, nor has she talked in great detail about her sex life, unlike JRA. To use those people to score points ashows just how quickly certain people who act better than others can also turn into utter bitches.

Had my say, I won't bother again as I feel this is just a witch hunt now and it's making me uncomfortable.

Again, what have I got do with all this. You could have just said 'nor has she talked in great detail about her sex life' and not mention any names.
No name, preaching, holier-than-thou types, gotta love them. :roll:
jp761

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu May 18, 2017 6:36 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I like Lucy

so what if she's added/shaved off a couple of years

when you get to my age a couple of years makes no difference either way or maybe more of us would do it

Yeah... but then you stick up for Fox Hunting as well... which makes me question your opinions.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

when you get to my age a couple of years makes no difference either way or maybe more of us would do it

Yeah... but then you stick up for Fox Hunting as well... which makes me question your opinions.

What about the poor fish!? :grrrrr:

:gigglesnshit:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

I'm not getting into this but I thought you might have had the intelligence to read what I said rather than an intepretation of what I said

I care deeply about the welfare of all animals, not just those that have good PR and look like they might like being cuddled

but hey it's no biggie if people want to pretend they give a shit with empty words just for the praise that's their perogative, I don't need or want validation for my actions, I know how much animal welfare means to me, and what I do to further it's cause
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby guest » Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Lol, the childless singletons of DS are so easy to wind up. Their relationship status and lack of real love in their lives really is a sore spot it seems. Strangely enough it seems to be chaps getting all defensive about it, rather than the cat ladies. :woteva:

Postby Lauraline » Thu May 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Checks dating diary for the next few weeks and hope I'm not meeting this one :twirl: Haven't Worked for years and minimal interest in sex

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... date-panic
Lauraline

Postby NastyNickers » Thu May 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Lauraline wrote:Checks dating diary for the next few weeks and hope I'm not meeting this one :twirl: Haven't Worked for years and minimal interest in sex

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... date-panic

...cheers for letting us know your not interested? :thumbsup:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Latest McCann thread closed, well done Nessie and pricky primer. It was going nowhere anyway. Don't know what poor Penny will do with her days now, and doubtful we will see unHappyNes around much anymore. Primer of course is too much of a dickhead to stay away too long.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu May 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Vam, I read that post by Netcurtains before and was going to quote it when I got more time. I don't think I've ever read a post by that woman that I've not fully agreed with. She's definitely top of my crush list, provokes major swoons.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

Here's what she said

I don't believe it should have been banned in the first place, not without a robust discussion on other blood sports that are seen as more mainstream - it was a political decision to appease many, whilst only alienating a few, which is why fishing was brought up - the discussion about banning that will never take place as it will have the opposite effect

Bear in mind she also said this

I don't actually want fishing banned, it's just an example of double standards

being a bitch for bitch's sake

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:Latest McCann thread closed, well done Nessie and pricky primer. It was going nowhere anyway. Don't know what poor Penny will do with her days now, and doubtful we will see unHappyNes around much anymore. Primer of course is too much of a dickhead to stay away too long.

Oh dear, still licking your wounds? :gigglesnshit:

Plenty of casualties and red faces after those threads.

Postby Vam » Thu May 18, 2017 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:Latest McCann thread closed, well done Nessie and pricky primer. It was going nowhere anyway. Don't know what poor Penny will do with her days now, and doubtful we will see unHappyNes around much anymore. Primer of course is too much of a dickhead to stay away too long.

Every cloud, etc! :Wiiiine!: it'll be good to get a break from the Bride of Chucky for a while.

As for Primer...you know when a bloke has to try so very hard to be so very cutting with his knock-backs, but always ends up looking like a pathetic snivelling loser instead? The type of bloke you imagine to have a high-pitched, reedy, nasal whine, in place of a masculine voice? Meet Primer... :thumbsup:

ffawkes could reduce Primer to a gibbering wreck, in less than a dozen words :snooty:
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu May 18, 2017 9:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Vam, I read that post by Netcurtains before and was going to quote it when I got more time. I don't think I've ever read a post by that woman that I've not fully agreed with. She's definitely top of my crush list, provokes major swoons.

Amen to that, Nic. She's just Grade A quality - but never in that gushing, saccharine, never put a foot wrong, 'Iwanttobeeveryonesfriend', kind of way.

What I really like about her is that she has an enviable knack of swerving past any bitching, even though she clearly doesn't give much of a shit about online bollox or anyone's opinion of her :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Someone mentioned Face_Ache so I looked, never realised shes a bit of a stunner. Good poster as well from what I've seen.

Postby Vam » Thu May 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh dear, still licking your wounds? :gigglesnshit:

Plenty of casualties and red faces after those threads.

What wounds? :dunno:

The only real casualty in that thread (& others like it) is Nes' literacy.
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive