Corbyn arrested for tsking part in IRA Demonstration

Big Threads

Re: Corbyn arrested for tsking part in IRA Demonstration

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 6:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Have you attended IRA demonstrations and fundraisers like corbyn has? Which ones? How do you square this when you describe yourself as on 'a higher moral plain'?

Why does it matter now that the Tories' IRA forgive and forget policy is in place? :dunno:

So you will not divulge your pro or anti stance. Not much to discuss. We shall have to make our own judgement. I notice you will not condemn IRA terror. I notice you dupport mcdonnell and rush to defend him. I notice you deploy your trolling tactics to do whatever you can to take the spotlight away from his IRA support. Ine does therefore have to cobclude that you are an IRA supporter. Am i correct? Once you actually declare a position then you can move into discussion and away from trolling.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Viper wrote:Have you attended IRA demonstrations and fundraisers like corbyn has? Which ones? How do you square this when you describe yourself as on 'a higher moral plain'?

says the Trump supporter, Trump who co-funded the IRA :gigglesnshit:
What fucken plain are you on?
What is your opinion on the Tories allowing an IRA gun runner to be a member?
How do you square this when you describe yourself as on 'a higher moral plain'?

Postby McAz » Sun May 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Why does it matter now that the Tories' IRA forgive and forget policy is in place? :dunno:

So you will not divulge your pro or anti stance. Not much to discuss. We shall have to make our own judgement. I notice you will not condemn IRA terror. I notice you dupport mcdonnell and rush to defend him. I notice you deploy your trolling tactics to do whatever you can to take the spotlight away from his IRA support. Ine does therefore have to cobclude that you are an IRA supporter. Am i correct? Once you actually declare a position then you can move into discussion and away from trolling.

Good grief man, how many times must I explain? You as a supporter of anti-Semites, animal torturers and peado enablers have no moral authority to require anything of anyone - but you have my terms:

McAz wrote:...renounce your support for anti-Semites, animal torturers and peado enablers and we are brothers in arms.

The solution to this impasse is in your hands. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

I cannot solve your IRA support. The solution is upto you. Just tell us i am wrong. Do you still support the IRA yes or no. The forum needs to know. You wish to be involved in the threads about corbyn and mcdonnells IRA support. You dearly wish to take a 'high moral plain'. But you cannot bring yourself to condemn the IRA. Your position is as it always is. Untenable.

For all you know we may all want to join you on your self labelled 'high moral plain' and we need to know if we have to support IRA to get there.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Viper wrote:I cannot solve your IRA support. The solution is upto you. Just tell us i am wrong. Do you still support the IRA yes or no. The forum needs to know. You wish to be involved in the threads about corbyn and mcdonnells IRA support. You dearly wish to take a 'high moral plain'. But you cannot bring yourself to condemn the IRA. Your position is as it always is. Untenable.

For all you know we may all want to join you on your self labelled 'high moral plain' and we need to know if we have to support IRA to get there.

European or African?

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Viper wrote:I cannot solve your IRA support. The solution is upto you. Just tell us i am wrong. Do you still support the IRA yes or no. The forum needs to know. You wish to be involved in the threads about corbyn and mcdonnells IRA support. You dearly wish to take a 'high moral plain'. But you cannot bring yourself to condemn the IRA. Your position is as it always is. Untenable.

Why do YOU support IRA gun runners and IRA co-funders?

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Viper

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Viper wrote:Log in aziz. :gigglesnshit:

So you support them. Well done for admitting it, which is half the battle.

European or African?

Postby Stooo » Sun May 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Viper wrote:Log in aziz. :gigglesnshit:

McAz is logged in and that post was from an entirely different area in the UK. Tackle the post for a change, you're starting to annoy me with your sneering.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Not one of my posts has been addressed. Because they cant be.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Viper wrote:Not one of my posts has been addressed. Because they cant be.

Because its #Smear Sunday chap, I know that you got the email :Hiya:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 9:43 pm

says he who refuses to address McAz's posts on the Tories and the IRA. Either you are seriously fucking stupid or a lying Tory troll. So why do you support the IRA supporting and co-funding Trump? There must be a reason why you like American and French IRA sympathisers but not Britiish ones who did in the 1980s.

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:

says he who refuses to address McAz's posts on the Tories and the IRA. Either you are seriously fucking stupid or a lying Tory troll. So why do you support the IRA supporting and co-funding Trump? There must be a reason why you like American and French IRA sympathisers but not Britiish ones who did in the 1980s.

Please link to mcaz addressing anybsingle one of my posts :link:
Viper

Postby Jimmy Savile » Sun May 21, 2017 9:52 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please link to mcaz addressing anybsingle one of my posts :link:

He will address them when you address his but you refuse and your refusal makes you look even more of a cunt than you are. Supporting Tory paedos :pukeup:

FOAD.
Jimmy Savile

Postby McAz » Sun May 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:

Indeed - he refuses to address anything which detracts from his mission as a party troll. But now everyone has got his number due to his lack of restraint and respect for the forum and its members - they never learn. :shake head:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive