DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.



:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.

I'm not. I'm pointing out that you are wrong as far as I recall.

Vam did not say you were her. She asked if you were her. There's a big difference.
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote::thud: .........Have we got to Part 60 yet?


We tend to split after page 101 back to 100 to add some context, it's not a hard and fast rule but it keeps things neater.


:mrgreen: I knew that! But thanks.

Just wishing a tiny bit of my life away, is all.... :header: :whistle:


You threw the bomb, a bit of humility for the mess you made of the thread would be more fitting.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:17 pm

FFS, this is getting pathetic. I wish I'd never mentioned Happy's damned name in the first place. :brickwall:
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote::thud: .........Have we got to Part 60 yet?


We tend to split after page 101 back to 100 to add some context, it's not a hard and fast rule but it keeps things neater.


:mrgreen: I knew that! But thanks.

Just wishing a tiny bit of my life away, is all.... :header: :whistle:


You threw the bomb, a bit of humility for the mess you made of the thread would be more fitting.

You're obsessed. And you're the one who is keeping it going. :woteva:
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.



:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.


which was what, exactly? :again?:

Whilst I'm perfectly fine to simply post around you from now on, Jayne, I'm not about to sit here while you create even more shitstorms with my name dragged into yet more of your bizarre crap. You're really becoming weirdly fixated now.

You've been at this, like a terrier with lockjaw, since the night before last. Aren't you tired yet?
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.



:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.

I'm not. I'm pointing out that you are wrong as far as I recall.

Vam did not say you were her. She asked if you were her. There's a big difference.


Yes, splitting hairs.

Have a bit of pride woman, you're proving my points for me.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote::thud: .........Have we got to Part 60 yet?


We tend to split after page 101 back to 100 to add some context, it's not a hard and fast rule but it keeps things neater.


:mrgreen: I knew that! But thanks.

Just wishing a tiny bit of my life away, is all.... :header: :whistle:


You threw the bomb, a bit of humility for the mess you made of the thread would be more fitting.


Come again?

Are you kind of just slinging mud wildly about, then crossing your fingers that nobody actrually recalls EXACTLY HOW this shit kicked off and EXACTLY WHO it was that started it. And EXACTLY WHO seems hellbent on keeping it going.

"Humility"? Yeah, sure, I'll be humble. Right after you start being truthful. How about that?
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Mash wrote:FFS, this is getting pathetic. I wish I'd never mentioned Happy's damned name in the first place. :brickwall:


Little did you know, huh? :mrgreen:

No "Post of the Year!" gong for you! :monkey:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.



:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.


which was what, exactly? :again?:

Whilst I'm perfectly fine to simply post around you from now on, Jayne, I'm not about to sit here while you create even more shitstorms with my name dragged into yet more of your bizarre crap. You're really becoming weirdly fixated now.

You've been at this, like a terrier with lockjaw, since the night before last. Aren't you tired yet?


:pmsl: :pmsl: You've been spitting bile like a banshee about a poster you haven't seen in months. You pulled every trick in the book from baiting, lying, ridicule, victimhood, sympathy card, threats of a flounce, blatantly kicking it all off again when its calmed down on at least 2 occasions. And I'm the terrier. This is your doing, and I've tried to let it go a few times.

I'm not a pushover, I'm still standing after all of the above and have largely maintained my dignity and serenity in the face of it all. You have been like a desperate fool, and thats with the help of your posse.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Vam wrote:
Mash wrote:FFS, this is getting pathetic. I wish I'd never mentioned Happy's damned name in the first place. :brickwall:


Little did you know, huh? :mrgreen:

No "Post of the Year!" gong for you! :monkey:


This is the woman who has been making herself look a fool to defend you. This is a couple of times she's claimed responsibility for all this and I've yet to see you correct it instead of jokey comment in agreement with her.

Everyone else fault isn't it?
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby jra » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:Nope, Jayne - still not buying it, sorry. This place is too small for "cliques" to exist among its members. It's just a bunch of familiar usernames who post alongside the Guest input.

And since when did people getting along and having a laugh together become a bad thing? :dunno: I've always enjoyed seeing you around here, and we've agreed on loads of stuff. Does that mean I'm trying to crawl up your arse?


You don't buy what? Mine and others comments about it, the bitches and witches tag doesn't suggest others see sub groups that if you take one on they'll all appear? Thats not because lots of individuals share a similar opinion and address it one on one, thats because of the not so subtle displays of support.

But you're right, it is too small which is why I find it particularly distasteful. People don't need chasing away after just a handful of posts here because they're outnumbered and not heard amongst the exchange of having a laugh sneering between posters such as yesterday. You don't start it and its not something I've really seen until recently, but you are part of it.


So what was your little display with Mash yesterday? She's a relatively new poster, didn't really post anything that deserved such an attack, and yet you went for it anyway. And JP and JRA. You were very much involved in the outnumbering of those two.

You're just as much a part of it as anyone else, and also included in the bitches and witches tag.

If you're ashamed Jayne, just hold your hands up and apologise. :dunno:


Outnumbering LMAO. Don't you mean outdoing or the attempt of in this case.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.



:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.

I'm not. I'm pointing out that you are wrong as far as I recall.

Vam did not say you were her. She asked if you were her. There's a big difference.


Yes, splitting hairs.

Have a bit of pride woman, you're proving my points for me.

You being wrong is me splitting hairs? I'm starting to think YOU'RE Jane Doh!! :gigglesnshit:

You're being ridiculous.
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Vam wrote:
Mash wrote:FFS, this is getting pathetic. I wish I'd never mentioned Happy's damned name in the first place. :brickwall:


Little did you know, huh? :mrgreen:

No "Post of the Year!" gong for you! :monkey:

I'm sorry. :bawlin:
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.



:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.


which was what, exactly? :again?:

Whilst I'm perfectly fine to simply post around you from now on, Jayne, I'm not about to sit here while you create even more shitstorms with my name dragged into yet more of your bizarre crap. You're really becoming weirdly fixated now.

You've been at this, like a terrier with lockjaw, since the night before last. Aren't you tired yet?


:pmsl: :pmsl: You've been spitting bile like a banshee about a poster you haven't seen in months. You pulled every trick in the book from baiting, lying, ridicule, victimhood, sympathy card, threats of a flounce, blatantly kicking it all off again when its calmed down on at least 2 occasions. And I'm the terrier. This is your doing, and I've tried to let it go a few times.

I'm not a pushover, I'm still standing after all of the above and have largely maintained my dignity and serenity in the face of it all. You have been like a desperate fool, and thats with the help of your posse.


Maybe not. But you ARE just a little bit loopy. However, not too loopy to conveniently overlook the FACT that this shit is SOLELY all down to you, and has been right from the start.

I just responded to your loopyness - by trying to joke/cajole/question/reason you out of your HUMONGOUS FUNK against Mash & Nic the night before last. Tbh, I really surprised myself with how hard I tried not to fall out with you. But when you continued to lose the plot with me, too....well, I guess the rest is history :dunno:

Please bear in mind that I'm no pushover either. So I think it would be best - for the sake of the thread and the other members and Guests - that we both finally knock this shit to the kerb, and just try to ignore each other from now on. I hope you agree....
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Mash wrote:FFS, this is getting pathetic. I wish I'd never mentioned Happy's damned name in the first place. :brickwall:


Little did you know, huh? :mrgreen:

No "Post of the Year!" gong for you! :monkey:


This is the woman who has been making herself look a fool to defend you. This is a couple of times she's claimed responsibility for all this and I've yet to see you correct it instead of jokey comment in agreement with her.

Everyone else fault isn't it?

It's not me looking like a fool love. I claim responsibility for mentioning that bloody HappyNes in the first place because it's true so why would anyone refute that? What IS the matter with you?
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests