DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:37 am

HaloJoe has been on the juice again.

Postby guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:05 am

According to the not at all creepy mushymanrob, it's a very common sight to see young schoolgirls performing sexy dance routines in the playground. He has clearly done *ahem* some "research" on this subject. :doomed:

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:31 am

guest wrote:According to the not at all creepy mushymanrob, it's a very common sight to see young schoolgirls performing sexy dance routines in the playground. He has clearly done *ahem* some "research" on this subject. :doomed:

When you work in a school what a surprise you see the kids playing in the playground and its common to see small groups of girls making up dance routines or copying them from music videos.

So sorry to pop your smutty innuendo. Your the one who needs to think about where your mind goes.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:13 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Lol Gilbertoo's that obvious to pick out with their guest posts.

Well yes 'cos, y'know, I clearly state it's me - there's probably quite a few posts here which you no doubt think are from me, but aren't.

Not sure if it was you, but I'm still waiting to see proof of these PMs I apparently send to those who disagree with me.

Also, I'm flattered that some think I have some kind of influence over how DS is run/moderated.

:gigglesnshit: I'm the "Gilbertoo" spaz guest was calling out yesterday. Seems there's loads of us Gilbertoos about.

Postby guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:According to the not at all creepy mushymanrob, it's a very common sight to see young schoolgirls performing sexy dance routines in the playground. He has clearly done *ahem* some "research" on this subject. :doomed:

When you work in a school what a surprise you see the kids playing in the playground and its common to see small groups of girls making up dance routines or copying them from music videos.

So sorry to pop your smutty innuendo. Your the one who needs to think about where your mind goes.

He doesn't work in a school. According to him he is self employed. His school job was a while ago. I work in a school though. Can't say I see many of the girls in the playground twerking or dancing like Little Mix, too busy on their phones.

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 am

Annette Kurtan, Mushyman, Hobbit Feet and James Fredericks have made total arses of themselves in that Little Mix sex shame thread. Them blaming a girl band for corrupting their kids based on what they wear up on a stage is just plain odd.
Have we gone back a hundred years or so? Reminds me of the prudes who thought Elvis Presley shaking his pelvis on stage was the work of the devil and their kids would be corrupted by him. Now it's Little Mix? Oh give me fucking strength. :brickwall:

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 am

guest wrote:HaloJoe has been on the juice again.

He's admitted he's got a cocaine habitso it's probably more than just the pop.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 am

Guest wrote:

We know what you are.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well yes 'cos, y'know, I clearly state it's me - there's probably quite a few posts here which you no doubt think are from me, but aren't.

Not sure if it was you, but I'm still waiting to see proof of these PMs I apparently send to those who disagree with me.

Also, I'm flattered that some think I have some kind of influence over how DS is run/moderated.

:gigglesnshit: I'm the "Gilbertoo" spaz guest was calling out yesterday. Seems there's loads of us Gilbertoos about.

Who even uses language like this these days?
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:02 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gilbertoo does while being high and mighty with other posters.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:05 am

Guest wrote:

Well you certainly run to them to get your way. I was amused though recently after you'd done that to me and they told me how you had been warned about your behaviour. :gigglesnshit: now do fuck off back to DS you control freak.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:27 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:slap: One of the obvious Gilbertoos who post here. You need to follow the thread more closely, Jungle.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:54 am

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Not so long ago if you didn't pass the 11+ that was the end of your schooling. Even then the poor couldn't afford to keep kids in school when they could be out earning.

I haven't looked at the thread in question & didn't see Little Mix other than pics in the paper. I have seen worse outfits

Nonsense. Failing the 11+ meant that you went to a Secondary Modern instead of a Grammar School. It wasn't the "end of your schooling" at all.

Ariund the end of the first world war the minimum school leaving age was raised. Before that children would leave school and go into employment esp the poor

Ah, so by "not so long ago", you meant a century ago, when the 11+ wasn't even in existence. OK.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gilbertoo does while being high with other posters.

Fixed for ya

Have one with me.

I'm reminded of that Harvey guy who calls everyone Dave on DS! Only this one calls everyone Gilberto. :mrgreen:

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby guest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Guest wrote:Annette Kurtan, Mushyman, Hobbit Feet and James Fredericks have made total arses of themselves in that Little Mix sex shame thread. Them blaming a girl band for corrupting their kids based on what they wear up on a stage is just plain odd.
Have we gone back a hundred years or so? Reminds me of the prudes who thought Elvis Presley shaking his pelvis on stage was the work of the devil and their kids would be corrupted by him. Now it's Little Mix? Oh give me fucking strength. :brickwall:

Madonna and Christina Aguilara were responsible for the UK's teenage pregnancy rate :pmsl:

Obviously it doesn't work the same way it does in America, where the hypocritically prude red states which preach abstinence and oppose sex education have the highest rate of teenage pregnancies.....and abortions.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive