DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:


:ooer: I thought that Lambert was female.
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Did I ever claim innocence? I try to be reasonable when I'm having a discussion with someone. But yeah, I've also insulted people.
One post and you'll match it? I'm fully aware other people are also arseholes, Jayne. Matching it won't prove shit.

Of course I genuinely believe opinion is subjective, but it doesn't mean people won't hold similar opinions. And other people held the same view as I did about HappyNes. She's a target as much JRA is a target, or JP, or Retford, or Cornish, or Arteious, or anyone else who regularly gets negative comments on here.


Odd isn't it. Vam makes the accusation and suddenly theres all these pages of squabbling about someones posts from months ago.

Another accident?

I mentioned HappyNes and then the squabbling started because a bunch of posters think she's great and a bunch of posters think she's a twat. Vam asked the question about you being her in the middle of it, she didn't start it.


2 separate things really. I suspect the second was just a defence tactic for the first. Few of us, bait taken! But really, who is going to have those things being said about them and not talk about it. :dunno:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:43 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nosyguest wrote:Hold on? Did someone really think that Vam and Jane Doh were the same person? They're not a bit alike. Jane is always fairly measured and controlled and Vam in all the years I've known her on forums (12 ish), well, isn't (and I don't say that as a bad thing).

To confuse the two shows a massive lack of perception.


Before all this stuff, do you think Vam has mellowed over the years?


No, she hasn't :gigglesnshit:

Good to see you've moved on from focusing on JaneD and Nic now, though :thumbsup: It's about bloody time.


I'm not going to risk shit storm by taking a wrong guess so who is JaneD on here?


:dunno:

JJ - I'm heading out, but just want to quickly say - think whatever you like about me, but one thing I definitely am is fiercely loyal. I stubbornly refuse to just give up on people I usually get on with.

So, for the umpteenth time, I hope we can agree to disagree on this "clique/Nes" stuff and just have normal service resumed? If I've upset you, I apologise. I never intended to do that.

Can't say more than that, really .... :Wiiiine!:


:bell: hellllloooo :bell:

So, did you have the manners or class to even acknowledge that post of mine, Jayne - if only to just to tell me to fuck off?

Clearly not. Too busy scrabbling around like a Pound Shop Miss Marple, busting a gut trying to out people, and asking Guests whether I've "mellowed over the years" - desperately hoping for some juicy snippet of goss about me, right? So transparent.... :roll:

Like I said up there, I don't usually give up on folks I've always gotten along with. That no longer applies to you, fwiw. I'm done pandering to your ego, or trying to pacify you for the sake of harmony.

What a fucking neurotic, paranoid piece of work you've turned out to be over the last couple of days, Jayne :ooer: All bets and niceties are now off. Go play your divisive games - and wail about sodding "cliques" - with someone who gives a shit.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Frankly wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
You're completely innocent of all this of course. One post and I'll match it. Or you can choose not to play the cards Vam so subtly dealt and project all this onto me. If you genuinely believe opinion is subjective Happy wouldn't be such a target would she?


It was her attitude, not her opinion. This has been pointed out several times


Exactly.

Yet despite the fact that many, many people clearly share same opinion about Nes (especially on DS), Jayne is now not-so-subtly trying to shift the blame onto me for turning people against her :roll:

It's not like others had eyes in their heads, and were able to see for themselves what an obsessive fricking nightmare she was throughout all those countless threads.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Lambert wrote:Talking about selfies, Samthefootball just posted his on the new dating thread on DS.


Are we all supposed to go there and say "No you don't look ugly Sam" ? :pukeup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Did I ever claim innocence? I try to be reasonable when I'm having a discussion with someone. But yeah, I've also insulted people.
One post and you'll match it? I'm fully aware other people are also arseholes, Jayne. Matching it won't prove shit.

Of course I genuinely believe opinion is subjective, but it doesn't mean people won't hold similar opinions. And other people held the same view as I did about HappyNes. She's a target as much JRA is a target, or JP, or Retford, or Cornish, or Arteious, or anyone else who regularly gets negative comments on here.


Odd isn't it. Vam makes the accusation and suddenly theres all these pages of squabbling about someones posts from months ago.

Another accident?

I mentioned HappyNes and then the squabbling started because a bunch of posters think she's great and a bunch of posters think she's a twat. Vam asked the question about you being her in the middle of it, she didn't start it.


2 separate things really. I suspect the second was just a defence tactic for the first. Few of us, bait taken! But really, who is going to have those things being said about them and not talk about it. :dunno:

In what way are they separate? I don't know what you mean by defence tactic.

So someone wondered if you and Happy were the same person. Big deal. People have wondered if I'm Jane Doh and I'm not getting all arsey about it.
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Talking about selfies, Samthefootball just posted his on the new dating thread on DS.


Are we all supposed to go there and say "No you don't look ugly Sam" ? :pukeup:


GDman has said it. :bell:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
You're completely innocent of all this of course. One post and I'll match it. Or you can choose not to play the cards Vam so subtly dealt and project all this onto me. If you genuinely believe opinion is subjective Happy wouldn't be such a target would she?


It was her attitude, not her opinion. This has been pointed out several times


Exactly.

Yet despite the fact that many, many people clearly share same opinion about Nes (especially on DS), Jayne is now not-so-subtly trying to shift the blame onto me for turning people against her :roll:

It's not like others had eyes in their heads, and were able to see for themselves what an obsessive fricking nightmare she was throughout all those countless threads.

Loads of people disliked Happy's posts because she was often a bitch. You'd have to be blind not to see it. I imagine Jayne is pally with her which is why she's so desperately defending her.

Who the hell cares? Some people like her and some don't. I don't see why Happy should be immune to criticism especially when Jayne is perfectly happy to criticise others.
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Odd isn't it. Vam makes the accusation and suddenly theres all these pages of squabbling about someones posts from months ago.

Another accident?


I mentioned HappyNes and then the squabbling started because a bunch of posters think she's great and a bunch of posters think she's a twat. Vam asked the question about you being her in the middle of it, she didn't start it


Did you get that, Jayne?? Or does it need to be repeated another half a dozen times? :roll:

I sure as hell didn't start all the shite you've been rolling out. But I'm more than happy to finish it. Let's leave it at that (unless its your intention to carry on chipping away at me, of course)
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Talking about selfies, Samthefootball just posted his on the new dating thread on DS.


Are we all supposed to go there and say "No you don't look ugly Sam" ? :pukeup:


GDman has said it. :bell:


GD said that?! :yikes: No way.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Talking about selfies, Samthefootball just posted his on the new dating thread on DS.


Are we all supposed to go there and say "No you don't look ugly Sam" ? :pukeup:


GDman has said it. :bell:


GD said that?! :yikes: No way.


Whoops! Sorry, my mistake - I read that as GD telling the guy he IS ugly. Sorry again :oops:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Mash wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:


:ooer: I thought that Lambert was female.


Image
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84335
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Mash wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:


:ooer: I thought that Lambert was female.


She could be :mrgreen: in which case, the contouring would be extra impressive.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mash wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:


:ooer: I thought that Lambert was female.


Image

Haha! Or that you're sat in your underwear because it's fucking hot. :bawlin:
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Mash wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mash wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:


:ooer: I thought that Lambert was female.


Image

Haha! Or that you're sat in your underwear because it's fucking hot. :bawlin:


*checks that webcam is off* :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84335
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests