DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Keyser » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:If I signed up would I be able to block the person who bizarrely keeps posting insects and creepy crawlers in this thread? I'm downloading so I have a VPN on, but I'd close it to sign up.

I was replying to someone.

Sorry for being polite. :bored:

Save it. The its not my fault routine is getting really old now :shake head: :shake head:

How about you fuck off? :snooty:

No banhammer on here for you to report me. :woteva:

This is you all over and you wonder why you keep getting banned from DS..... oh no you don't its everyone elses fault isn't it?

Hollys moved your posts a few times over the last few days and shes asked you today not to post your shit on this thread.

Holly wrote:It sneaked in my bed :shake head:
Anyway, lets not post spider pics or any other creepy crawlies in this thread!

You've no respect.

Nah you are just trying to cause trouble - rather transparent really.

I was just politely replying to a guest.

Save your faux outrage for another day guesty.
Keyser

Postby Mash » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Yes they are jumping spiders which have incredible eyesight and if you play about with them will notice that they follow everything you do.

They are also remarkably intelligent - the Portia genus for example are famed worldwide as being little Einsteins (can't find the full sequence of all the numerous strategic hunting tactics that they use but this gives you an idea).

So folks please don't kill the cute little buggers! :cuppaT:

How many threads do you want?

The more the merrier. Animals are ace.

Start one then. This is about DS, Holly already asked once today not to derail

Keep your knickers on!
Mash

Postby Keyser » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Yes they are jumping spiders which have incredible eyesight and if you play about with them will notice that they follow everything you do.

They are also remarkably intelligent - the Portia genus for example are famed worldwide as being little Einsteins (can't find the full sequence of all the numerous strategic hunting tactics that they use but this gives you an idea).

So folks please don't kill the cute little buggers! :cuppaT:

How many threads do you want?

The more the merrier. Animals are ace.

Keep your knickers on!

:laughing:

Go to the nature thread in the snug Mash - you will enjoy reading that thread. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Vam wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:I'll tell you what Lambert...I respect you probably want your DS identity private and we're both here throwing shit so neither of us can get bitchy about the condition of our nails. I'm nowhere near as angry as i used to be so I'm willing to accept the side swipe was just one of those things and carry on with good grace without jamming the forum up with JPnumbers style rebuttals... but if you do have any issues with me i can be approached directly about it even if I just reply with a piss taking cartoon. :smilin:

If anything is about the Politics Forum though all standards of human decency are put on hold there so fuck the lot of them. :dafinger:

Fair play Odessa. I don't actually post all that much on DS and I'm not what you'd call a regular in Politics, more a bemused observer than anything. You do seem different on here than on DS, more chilled out maybe?

Sometimes after i've posted in this thread, especially after I've criticised someone on DS, I do think, "What the fuck am I doing with my life? Why am I bothering to write these things?" Genuinely. If it were possible I'd probably have deleted half my posts by now. My post history isn't something I'd feel comfortable being read out to an audience of family and friends, that's for sure. I like to tell myself it's a bit of harmless time wasting, but the fact I sometimes choose to waste time in this way must reveal something about my character, however unflattering. That's the point where my own self awareness comes unstuck.

Now I've gone and depressed myself :bawlin:

Aww, c'mere you two.

:mrgreen:

I have to admit, I could learn a lot from those two! Pure class - the both of them :Wiiiine!:

It's the way forward!!!! :more beer:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Meanwhile... there is an actual invite only private forum for the right wing of the Politics Forum... Whilst I lurk here like a spider on the Dogs Web I'm in no real position to criticise in anyway (apart from this being an open forum, free to read, free to post, entirely anonymous if you want) I will say it does look like a safe space for precious snowflakes...

...just saying.
Odessa Steps

Postby Lambert » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:35 pm

So I was right about that browser tab in Wizzywick's screenshot? "DS Refuge" or something.
Lambert

Postby Thread Monitor Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:The more the merrier. Animals are ace.

Steady on, you'll melt your little clipboard.
Thread Monitor Guest

Postby [safe space] Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:43 pm

I am protected from other people's opinions
In my [safe space]
[safe space] Guest

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder how Charlie's coping?

Do you mean after her wonderful meet up with someone so amazing from DS?! I wonder who that could've been? A match made in heaven! :wubwub: :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Meanwhile... there is an actual invite only private forum for the right wing of the Politics Forum... Whilst I lurk here like a spider on the Dogs Web I'm in no real position to criticise in anyway (apart from this being an open forum, free to read, free to post, entirely anonymous if you want) I will say it does look like a safe space for precious snowflakes...

...just saying.

Wizzywick and his band of merry Tories. I don't know why they bother with all this secret "organising" . Anyone posting in Politics has strong views anyway. They're not converting anybody. At least we know why they disappeared at election result. Off to their secret forum to lick their wounds and organise lots of "Labour lost the election" threads and decide who their next bait and ban target is.

Postby Old Days Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:Wizzywick and his band of merry Tories. I don't know why they bother with all this secret "organising" . Anyone posting in Politics has strong views anyway. They're not converting anybody. At least we know why they disappeared at election result. Off to their secret forum to lick their wounds and organise lots of "Labour lost the election" threads and decide who their next bait and ban target is.

This is what used to be known as a Bah! Pshaw! post, in the old days.
Old Days Guest

Postby charlie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how Charlie's coping?

Do you mean after her wonderful meet up with someone so amazing from DS?! I wonder who that could've been? A match made in heaven! :wubwub: :pukeup:

Fuck off, you have no idea.

Not that it was any of your fucking business, but I was actually talking about a good (female) friend that I've become close to.

So continue on with your shit stirring speculation - as it obviously means so much to you! :woteva:
charlie

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:49 am

Yeah I'm going to admit I'm a proper soft arse when it comes to creepy crawlies. I'm not a fan of spiders, but I can live alongside the little ones. However, anything flies has me brick shitting. Daddy long legs and moths being the worst. I'd totally be the guy who created the DS thread. Though I tend to get my squirty bottle of bleach out when faced with a flying monstrosity like that.
I bleached an earwig the other day. Horrible little things too.
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:08 am

NastyNickers wrote:Yeah I'm going to admit I'm a proper soft arse when it comes to creepy crawlies. I'm not a fan of spiders, but I can live alongside the little ones. However, anything flies has me brick shitting. Daddy long legs and moths being the worst. I'd totally be the guy who created the DS thread. Though I tend to get my squirty bottle of bleach out when faced with a flying monstrosity like that.

Please let this post be the end of spiders/bugs/insects. We have threads for it...this isn't the one.

Keyser!!! Take note :Lucia:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jra » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:41 am

NastyNickers wrote:Yeah I'm going to admit I'm a proper soft arse when it comes to creepy crawlies. I'm not a fan of spiders, but I can live alongside the little ones. However, anything flies has me brick shitting. Daddy long legs and moths being the worst. I'd totally be the guy who created the DS thread. Though I tend to get my squirty bottle of bleach out when faced with a flying monstrosity like that.

Most moths are essentially night butterflies and like butterflies completely harmless. And please bear in mind that many species of butterflies and moths are on the critical list of endangered species.

Sorry Holly. I hadn't read your post before I posted mine. Working through, so to speak.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive