DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:20 am

Guest wrote:Its like the mean girls in the playground round here sometimes.

The witches and bitches sure like to agree with each other don't they? :woteva:

I hope they don't turn this thread into DTV mk2 :shake head:

Postby Mash » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:24 am

Guest wrote:

Is this a recent thing then? Bitching about DS posters, I mean. I assumed it was an established practice seeing as this thread is part 59.
Mash

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 am

Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:Blimey banned from DS with no email explaining why. Just unable to log in and banned. How strange.

Have you done something wrong? You could always email them and ask for an explanation.

Not that I know of. I did email. They haven't responded yet. Presumably it's permanent but it'd be nice to know. I must have upset someone important.

Drip drip drip. We've done this way too many times before, mate.

Nobody cares what you did. Go join up again.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 am

Guest wrote:

Meh. Agreeing isn't a bad thing, sometimes its the right thing but all this passive aggressive gang handed ridiculing with the back slapping is pathetic. If someone pisses multiple people off then one on one even if its multiple ones at the same time is fine, a circling mob thinking if they talk enough shit they'll deflect and drown out the voice they don't want heard, nah, all they do is look nasty.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:Blimey banned from DS with no email explaining why. Just unable to log in and banned. How strange.

Have you done something wrong? You could always email them and ask for an explanation.

Not that I know of. I did email. They haven't responded yet. Presumably it's permanent but it'd be nice to know. I must have upset someone important.

Good thing I was responding to Mash and not to you. I thought it weird they didn't even email.

Postby MISAWA » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am

Puzzler wrote:
In what way?
Tommy Many Names just trotted out his usual guff.

'Le DAE Tommy Robinson changed his name?!?!'
It's fucking weird this obsession cucks like bungle and twatkins have with constantly having to point out Tommy isn't his real name. As if that invalidates his point that the 500 ISIS returnees ARE enemy combatants and should be treated as such. What's ironic is they're the kind of ultra liberal scum who get on twitter and send death threats or call on others to murder Tommy, then in the next breath say attacks must not divide us. They have a massive blind spot, wilful or otherwise, which leads them to believe Tommy is some sort of antichrist whereas the likes of Choudary and Sayful Islam aren't even remotely a threat. If Tommy was beheaded by some Islamist fanatic, the ultra liberals of DS and other places would be celebrating for days - even though his only 'crime' is trying to stop our nation from walking into a living nightmare. They truly are sick, twisted cunts. :shake head:

Of course, Puzzles, of course.
MISAWA

Postby Mash » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:

Good thing I was responding to Mash and not to you. I thought it weird they didn't even email.

Try again. And just ignore the grumpy guest! :more beer:
Mash

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:

Agreed. It's bad enough listening to The Blubb Brothers, si_crewe and Keyser, banging on and on about how unfair their DS bans are :bawlin:

Postby Mash » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:

Agreed. It's bad enough listening to The Blubb Brothers, si_crewe and Keyser, banging on and on about how unfair their DS bans are :bawlin:

Two posts he/she made. Your tolerance levels are shit.
Mash

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Drip drip drip. We've done this way too many times before, mate.

2 post for ^^^ too!!! Do you EVER stop sticking your nose in and being a massive hypocrite?

Postby Keyser » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Holly wrote:by Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Well played sir! :laughing:
https://www.ourbreathingplanet.com/wp-c ... /05/12.png

No more derailing threads with your insects and other animal posts Keyser, I really mean it. I have moved your science thread from the Snug to the arms because you said no one's looking in the Snug. You now have plenty of threads for your wildlife and nature posts. If you derail threads again, I will just delete your posts. It isn't fair on posters who aren't interested, having to scroll past your posts. Like in the News section, out of the blue you post some totally unrelated shit about Dr Who, in a very serious discussion thread. I think I'm pretty easy going, but if you keep ignoring my very polite requests, I will get slightly pissed off with you :Lucia:

Sorry Holly - won't happen again. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Mash » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Drip drip drip. We've done this way too many times before, mate.

2 post for ^^^ too!!! Do you EVER stop sticking your nose in and being a massive hypocrite?

How am I being a hypocrite? I'm not whining about someone's posts. And how is posting on an open forum sticking my nose in? If anything it was you or whichever guest it might be sticking their nose in as that poster was talking to me about the ban. So stick it!
Mash

Postby Keyser » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:

I think being banned for posting a legitimate opinion about Jihadists on a terrorist atrocity is harsh - but then we all know on such threads certain posters have a hotline to the mods.

Certainly in my case anyway - people expressing exactly the same thoughts were not even put in jail. :again?:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Mash wrote:Two posts he/she made. Your tolerance levels are shit.

I agree with guesties. Classic drip info posts. Only two posts as it got spotted. Unfortunately there is always someone like you to indulge them. The next post would have been does xxxxxx alert? Then probably something about muslims or gays or DS's lack freedom of speech is the usual pattern. :gigglesnshit:

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

I totally missed it, and I hate being left out :shake head:

You didn't miss it, it went on forever and you were part of it. Might not have been any formal organising as you put it...... more like a slow boring sustained drip feeding of nasty encouragement to bait him. I say this as an impartial observer. :dunno:

Well said. The 'witches and bitches' as somebody called them have no purpose on forums when they don't have a target. There will always be one they focus the bitchiness on be it JRA, JP, Keyser or now this Gilbertoo. Deeply unpleasant bunch of snidely little shits and not sure they ever grew up from the playground. if they get their kicks from being twats on the Internet to others sometimes it's best to sit back and laugh at the saddos.

Funny that. Claiming the moral high ground when you're pretty much doing what you claim the so called 'witches and bitches' do. You're as bad as we are, insults, shitty language and all :snooty:

Are you being deliberately stupid? It's nothing alike. Perhaps if you were singled out for abuse from a cackling bunch of sad old mean girls for month after month as the others are then maybe you'd have a point. As it is you really really don't and come across as being as thick as mince wen you post shit like the above.

There's only one person I've probably gone on about too much, and I've not mentioned them in a while now.
Gilberto's antics in the reaction thread was precisely the kind of thing that gets taken the piss out of on here. He's no different to the likes of cornish marmite, Retford and others.

My point with the post you quoted was that bitching about people bitching about people isn't much different. Calling people snidey little shits, twats, immature and saddo's isn't really any better than laughing at a flounce, is it?
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive