DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Spill the beans guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Got a very nice, encouraging and informative pm off Charlie :smilin:

That's lovely! What did it say? :cuppaT:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.
Like I'm gonna tell you :off head:

Postby hurt feelings guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Got a very nice, encouraging and informative pm off Charlie :smilin:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.

Well that's not very nice. I was only showing some interest in the contents of your private message from charlie1

I shan't bother in future :shake head:
hurt feelings guest

Postby Lambert » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:52 pm

Those fucking symbols Arcana puts at the bottom of his posts

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:02 am

NastyNickers wrote:I'm definitely part of the whole "woe is me, I'm fucking melting, fuck the sun" group. Not even Botox and a fuck ton of Narproxen are getting me through this heat. I've spent the day with the blackout blinds down and every fan I own pointing at my head.

Miserable cunt I am.

:grrrrr:

Kind of the same. I enjoy warm weather, but when it's particularly hot in the UK our climate just makes it feel unpleasant. I've had windows open and a fan on and the thermostat is saying 26 centigrade right now at 1am.
Lambert

Postby jra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:06 am

Guest wrote:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.

Why did you mention it in the first place, like we need to know.

It's like I've got a secret, but I won't tell you mode. So, just STFU about it.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 am

People complaining about hot weather in the UK, then complaining the weather is crap. Well, which is it.

:pmsl:
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:11 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.

We don't need to know most of the shit you post, yet we are still subjected to it. So just STFU about it. :bell: :bell: :again?:

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:05 am

Lambert wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I'm definitely part of the whole "woe is me, I'm fucking melting, fuck the sun" group. Not even Botox and a fuck ton of Narproxen are getting me through this heat. I've spent the day with the blackout blinds down and every fan I own pointing at my head.

Miserable cunt I am.

Kind of the same. I enjoy warm weather, but when it's particularly hot in the UK our climate just makes it feel unpleasant. I've had windows open and a fan on and the thermostat is saying 26 centigrade right now at 1am.

Yeah I don't mind heat in other countries, or maybe just when I'm on holiday and can strip off and lounge by the sea. Here though it feels all sticky and stuffy, and I cannot cope. I feel like I'm in a sauna at the minute :bawlin:

I much prefer the cooler weather. I'm even quite fond of the rain.
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:23 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.

We don't need to know most of the shit you post, yet we are still subjected to it. So just STFU about it. :bell: :bell: :again?:

By we, you mean you or are you now the official spokesperson for everybody else that posts in this thread?

Most of the shit I post eh! But, you probably still read it, because if you didn't, how would you know? :bell:

Newsflash for you. This is a discussion board, not a 1-1 conversation. Do what I do and skip along/tl;dr with certain things posted here.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 am

Guest wrote:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.

You are one of those twats who post "OMG No" on FB and then wait for everyone to ask whatsup so you can say "sorry cant tell you, its private"

Fucking hate people like that.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:40 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Miserable cunt I am.

Yeah I don't mind heat in other countries, or maybe just when I'm on holiday and can strip off and lounge by the sea. Here though it feels all sticky and stuffy, and I cannot cope. I feel like I'm in a sauna at the minute :bawlin:

I much prefer the cooler weather. I'm even quite fond of the rain.

I hate the heat in the UK but Im fine in other countries , it always seems to drain the life out of me here.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:51 am

Guest wrote:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.

Trigger, stop boring us about you and Charlie1. :wubwub:

Either tell us something interesting or don't fucking bother! :hand:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:15 am

jra wrote:By we, you mean you or are you now the official spokesperson for everybody else that posts in this thread?

Most of the shit I post eh! But, you probably still read it, because if you didn't, how would you know? :bell:

Newsflash for you. This is a discussion board, not a 1-1 conversation. Do what I do and skip along/tl;dr with certain things posted here.

But you dont do that do you if you are telling people to STFU. Why not take your own advice and skip things like that instead of being a fucking whingebag. :hand:

One rule for you and another for the rest of us.

Postby Mash » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Spill the beans guest wrote:That's lovely! What did it say? :cuppaT:

Fuck off you nosey cunt.

By we, you mean you or are you now the official spokesperson for everybody else that posts in this thread?

Aren't you the one who said WE first?
Mash

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:21 am

Keyser wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40317709

Grow the fuck up, Keyser. As repugnant as bullfighting is, the idiots who are clapping and laughing at the death of a human being, someone's son, father, husband, are also repellent. No doubt half the hypocrites rejoicing on the DS thread will be tucking into their Big Macs with relish at some point this week.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive