DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Different guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Yeah I'm going to admit I'm a proper soft arse when it comes to creepy crawlies. I'm not a fan of spiders, but I can live alongside the little ones. However, anything flies has me brick shitting. Daddy long legs and moths being the worst. I'd totally be the guy who created the DS thread. Though I tend to get my squirty bottle of bleach out when faced with a flying monstrosity like that.
I bleached an earwig the other day. Horrible little things too.

Please let this post be the end of spiders/bugs/insects. We have threads for it...this isn't the one.

Keyser!!! Take note :Lucia:

Any chance of extending this to cover bullfighting and the rest of his pet subjects?

Why?

Are you too fucking stupid to comprehend them? :thumbsup:

No I suspect the other guests reason is the same reason one of the admin keeps asking you to stop posting irrelevant stuff in this thread. Holly has repeatedly asked you to stop doing it. Are you too fucking stupid to comprehend her requests? :thumbsup:
Different guest

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Yeah I'm going to admit I'm a proper soft arse when it comes to creepy crawlies. I'm not a fan of spiders, but I can live alongside the little ones. However, anything flies has me brick shitting. Daddy long legs and moths being the worst. I'd totally be the guy who created the DS thread. Though I tend to get my squirty bottle of bleach out when faced with a flying monstrosity like that.

Please let this post be the end of spiders/bugs/insects. We have threads for it...this isn't the one.

Any chance of extending this to cover bullfighting and the rest of his pet subjects?

Why?

You've been told several times by admin to stop spamming the thread, and you still act like a condescending cock who knows better

As other guest said, grow the fuck up :hand:

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm facepalming so hard right now :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:Got a very nice, encouraging and informative pm off Charlie :smilin:

Who the fuck cares?That sad cunt is one of the most tedious and predictable members of the forum :bored:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Got a very nice, encouraging and informative pm off Charlie :smilin:

Who the fuck cares?That sad cunt is one of the most tedious and predictable members of the forum :bored:

Indeed. The PM will have said either:
"Leave Keyser alone!!!! :grrrrr: "

Or "How can I crawl up Vam's arse some more? :bum: "

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Why?

You've been told several times by admin to stop spamming the thread, and you still act like a condescending cock who knows better

As other guest said, grow the fuck up :hand:

Says the anonymous boring troll guest.

Oh dear - can't report me anymore to make you feel sooo good daaahling? :again?:
Keyser

Postby VR6storm » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:39 pm

There's not been a SamtheFootball thread in the advice pages for a few days. Wonder if he's dreaming up something else
to bore the tits off everyone with. :trollface:
VR6storm

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Keyser wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Why?

I'm down with discussing bullfighting but anything with a madible or a thorax can fuck off.
Odessa Steps

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

I totally missed it, and I hate being left out :shake head:
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Keyser wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Why?

I'm down with discussing bullfighting but anything with a madible or a thorax can fuck off.

Well played sir! :laughing:

https://www.ourbreathingplanet.com/wp-c ... /05/12.png
Keyser

Postby guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Keyser wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Why?

Not much intellect needed to follow them. But the point is that this thread is about what's going on on DS, it's not your own private grandstand.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 pm

I've just stuck my head in on the Finsbury Park thread. It's like reading DS in a parallel universe. The people who are normally all "No! Don't jump to conclusions until we know the facts!" are now all "totally a white guy radicalised by British nationalism". And the same the other way.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:06 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

You didn't miss it, it went on forever and you were part of it. Might not have been any formal organising as you put it...... more like a slow boring sustained drip feeding of nasty encouragement to bait him. I say this as an impartial observer. :dunno:

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:09 pm

You're missing the overall point. If a lone white person carries out an attack based upon an ideology, it's explained away. If a lone brown person carries out an attack based upon an ideology, it's definitely a terrorist attack.

It happened last year with Thomas Mair and it's happening again now.

No Watkins, you and those who make similar points miss the point - you always act as if there haven't been plenty of white Muslim terrorists from this country who aren't classed as mentally ill. Will you cucks ever stop making everything about race?
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

I've not seen it either. Seen the post where he says about here but nothing here about voting him down en mass. Seen them go on and on here about not caring about being disagreed with over and over , same shis as over there really.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive