DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 am

NastyNickers wrote:Oh come on Vam, you must remember that time you forgot who you were and thought you were Jane Doh for a minute. :gigglesnshit: easily done. I forget who I am alllll the time!

Now we know you're Riverside :mrgreen:

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
Eh? :ooer:

I'm sorry but, seriously, what the frick are you going on about? My "slip of the tongue"...? " Fridges"...? :dunno:

If you had posted in Chinese, I would have understood that ^^^ better. From the little I can decipher, though, it seems you're mistaking me for someone else. Go figure :dunno:

I can certainly answer your last question: Nes :thumbsup:

Oh come on Vam, you must remember that time you forgot who you were and thought you were Jane Doh for a minute. :gigglesnshit: easily done. I forget who I am alllll the time!

:mrgreen: Great to see at least you've been able to figure out Guesty's gibbering up there.

That says a lot about you... :mrgreen:

Nah, I'm still as clueless as you. Unless guestlette really thought you'd be capable of forgetting you're not actually Jane Doh :gigglesnshit:

I am disappointed I'm failing at gibberish though. I've usually got that shit nailed :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Mash » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:45 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:Happy was a 'newbie' with ideas above their station weren't they. She rightly sneered at the crazies and called out the bullies and baiters. Theres nothing stupid about innocent until proven guilty and not believing fake news and lies except and until it upsets posters who think they have some divine right not to be questioned and shown for what they are. There was much worse on those threads and Happys posting style didn't even compare to here.

Just like most of the pros on those threads they were just one of a number getting baited relentlessly, down voted and slated to high heaven here. The antis got off scott free really didn't they? No matter they embarrass themselves with some of the hypocritical things they say here. :gigglesnshit: They obviously pissed a few right off but Happy actually knew very little about the case IIRC. Often spot on about their observations of the posters though :gigglesnshit:

Yeah...especially the time when she kept on accusing Jane Doh of being me. Very incisive, that :gigglesnshit:

Nice attempt at some PR spin there, Guesty. But nah, Nes is a barely literate moron.

Didn't they also accuse you of being someone else? No, that was Jane doh too and just YOUR slip of the tongue when you couldn't tell the difference between yourself and Jane. When people believe some of the crazy shit like fridges your slip of tongue was very unfortunate and incisive of you. Who's the moron again? :dunno:

What are you talking about? What do fridges have to do with anything?
Mash

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:10 am

guesty wrote:PossiblyDanny seems to be DS's new roving reporter loves to swamp threads with links, doesn't take kindly to having his volume of posts pointed out. Lucky DS. :wubwub:

He seems okay to me (so far), tbh :dunno:

He was obviously quite upset by Otto Warmbier's death, as a result of the horrendous treatment Otto endured in NKorea.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:15 am

Blimey banned from DS with no email explaining why. Just unable to log in and banned. How strange.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:23 am

Its like the mean girls in the playground round here sometimes.

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:32 am

In what way?
Tommy Many Names just trotted out his usual guff.

'Le DAE Tommy Robinson changed his name?!?!'
It's fucking weird this obsession cucks like bungle and twatkins have with constantly having to point out Tommy isn't his real name. As if that invalidates his point that the 500 ISIS returnees ARE enemy combatants and should be treated as such. What's ironic is they're the kind of ultra liberal scum who get on twitter and send death threats or call on others to murder Tommy, then in the next breath say attacks must not divide us. They have a massive blind spot, wilful or otherwise, which leads them to believe Tommy is some sort of antichrist whereas the likes of Choudary and Sayful Islam aren't even remotely a threat. If Tommy was beheaded by some Islamist fanatic, the ultra liberals of DS and other places would be celebrating for days - even though his only 'crime' is trying to stop our nation from walking into a living nightmare. They truly are sick, twisted cunts. :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Mash » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:36 am

Guest wrote:Blimey banned from DS with no email explaining why. Just unable to log in and banned. How strange.

Have you done something wrong? You could always email them and ask for an explanation.
Mash

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:39 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Oh come on Vam, you must remember that time you forgot who you were and thought you were Jane Doh for a minute. :gigglesnshit: easily done. I forget who I am alllll the time!

Now we know you're Riverside :mrgreen:

Oh dear god, no! No no no. I take back my shit joke. Im not that bad! :shake head: :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:46 am

:yawn: Puzzler, isn't there a politics forum for your Tommy Robinson love fests? You hate Muslims, Lefties and love Robinson. We all get it. It's like Keyser and his insects. Totally obvlious that their obsessions don't interest anyone else much.

Postby Lumpen Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Puzzler wrote:'Le DAE Tommy Robinson changed his name?!?!'
It's fucking weird this obsession cucks like bungle and twatkins have with constantly having to point out Tommy isn't his real name. As if that invalidates his point that the 500 ISIS returnees ARE enemy combatants and should be treated as such. What's ironic is they're the kind of ultra liberal scum who get on twitter and send death threats or call on others to murder Tommy, then in the next breath say attacks must not divide us.

You mean in your head they are, where you lump them all together indiscriminately?

Puzzler wrote:They have a massive blind spot, wilful or otherwise, which leads them to believe Tommy is some sort of antichrist whereas the likes of Choudary and Sayful Islam aren't even remotely a threat. If Tommy was beheaded by some Islamist fanatic, the ultra liberals of DS and other places would be celebrating for days - even though his only 'crime' is trying to stop our nation from walking into a living nightmare. They truly are sick, twisted cunts. :shake head:

You're getting carried away with your imaginings again. This sort of lunging extreme thinking, just inventing stuff in your head and then reacting to what you've invented, is pure nonsense.
Lumpen Guest

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:53 am

Guest wrote::yawn: Puzzler, isn't there a politics forum for your Tommy Robinson love fests? You hate Muslims, Lefties and love Robinson. We all get it. It's like Keyser and his insects. Totally obvlious that their obsessions don't interest anyone else much.

Not while intellectually dishonest cunts like you continue to misrepresent my views, no. I hate jihadis and wahhabis in general - only a complete dribbling moron would take that to mean I hate all muslims- especially in light of the fact I've posted my support of Shia and Ahmadi muslims several times. As for lefties, just yesterday I reclarified that it's the modern ultra liberal left, like you, prick, who thinks anything short of supplicating to jihadis is islamophobia, not the old left I.e old labour, that I hate. Just admit you can't wait til the infidel working class, regardless of colour, are subjugated under the caliphate.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:57 am

Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:Blimey banned from DS with no email explaining why. Just unable to log in and banned. How strange.

Have you done something wrong? You could always email them and ask for an explanation.

Not that I know of. I did email. They haven't responded yet. Presumably it's permanent but it'd be nice to know. I must have upset someone important.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:11 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

I totally missed it, and I hate being left out :shake head:

You didn't miss it, it went on forever and you were part of it. Might not have been any formal organising as you put it...... more like a slow boring sustained drip feeding of nasty encouragement to bait him. I say this as an impartial observer. :dunno:

Well said. The 'witches and bitches' as somebody called them have no purpose on forums when they don't have a target. There will always be one they focus the bitchiness on be it JRA, JP, Keyser or now this Gilbertoo. Deeply unpleasant bunch of snidely little shits and not sure they ever grew up from the playground. if they get their kicks from being twats on the Internet to others sometimes it's best to sit back and laugh at the saddos.

Funny that. Claiming the moral high ground when you're pretty much doing what you claim the so called 'witches and bitches' do. You're as bad as we are, insults, shitty language and all :snooty:

Are you being deliberately stupid? It's nothing alike. Perhaps if you were singled out for abuse from a cackling bunch of sad old mean girls for month after month as the others are then maybe you'd have a point. As it is you really really don't and come across as being as thick as mince wen you post shit like the above.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:15 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote::yawn: Puzzler, isn't there a politics forum for your Tommy Robinson love fests? You hate Muslims, Lefties and love Robinson. We all get it. It's like Keyser and his insects. Totally obvlious that their obsessions don't interest anyone else much.

Not while intellectually dishonest cunts like you continue to misrepresent my views, no. I hate jihadis and wahhabis in general - only a complete dribbling moron would take that to mean I hate all muslims- especially in light of the fact I've posted my support of Shia and Ahmadi muslims several times. As for lefties, just yesterday I reclarified that it's the modern ultra liberal left, like you, prick, who thinks anything short of supplicating to jihadis is islamophobia, not the old left I.e old labour, that I hate. Just admit you can't wait til the infidel working class, regardless of colour, are subjugated under the caliphate.

wtf are you on about? I didn't say any of that. I don't want Tommy Robinson hurt or killed. I don't support any type of "caliphate". I'm British though and believe it's our fundamental right to be free, be able to vote and to worship without fear or persecution. I don't support him persecuting others and if you do, you need to be careful it's not just Jhadis extremists the security services are interest in.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 23931.html

Especially in light of the Finsbury attack as it shows what they're capable of.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive