Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Luddie Wittgenstein wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:tiz a pickle to have the heart you bore as a child
and an adult mind that sees the world with open eyes
how does a heart filled with love use violence to achieve peace
do you have to fill your heart with hate to achieve peace
:dunno:

Anyone who listens to a child's crying and understands what he hears will know that it harbours dormant psychic forces, terrible forces different from anything commonly assumed. Profound rage, pain and lust for destruction.

it wasn't like that for me
I looked upon the world as a parent with profound regret
for our race
and a heart felt feeling that every baby was my baby
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Somebody has finally done it.Shaddler asked Wizzywick straight out if they have more than one account. :yess:

Where is this?

It's gone... It was in the Andrew Mitchell PM Dead In The Water thread and 4 pages of that have been pruned out... including the post he made I pasted on the last page. So it looks like the parania about lefties being protected on DS is just that, Wizzywick is being carried.

Wizzywick had a massive meltdown in that thread yesterday and seemed to sense people were starting to rumble him. What is mystifying is why some of the mods are interested in carrying him and protecting him? It is crystal clear I think that he is a hybrid of a troll and shill with numerous sock accounts. It is no wonder DS is losing interest and respect amongst it's users with this kind of tacit complicity.

Its blatant that WhisperingGrass and all4yourself are Wizzywick accounts as well. He seems to be lauding it now. Shame on the mods for turning a blind eye.

It might be time for people to let the Digital Spy Politics Forum wither on the vine if the mods are going to knowingly collude in something like this. Then one day it can just be Wizzywick in his various malicious guises having weird conversations with himself and a handful of other trolls and weirdos.

Postby Lambert » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Every one of their posts is like a bloody novella. I actually think it's quite arrogant to write such long posts and expect people to read them. Forums are meant to be conversational.

I've always found people who say this kind of thing just make themselves look a bit dumb or lacking in education. Focus on the content and not the length as many adults converse in a variety of ways. People who dismiss posts or posters based on length is a bit like Daily Star readers complaining the Wall Street Journal has too many big words in it.

Jaycee Dove's posts may be informative to a point, but they're as dull and humourless as academic texts on quantity surveying. She's just not an engaging writer. Off the top of my head the only person I can think of who's witty enough to write long posts that are worth reading is Stoatie - but he rarely writes long posts, because like all good writers he's concise.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Every one of their posts is like a bloody novella. I actually think it's quite arrogant to write such long posts and expect people to read them. Forums are meant to be conversational.

I've always found people who say this kind of thing just make themselves look a bit dumb or lacking in education. Focus on the content and not the length as many adults converse in a variety of ways. People who dismiss posts or posters based on length is a bit like Daily Star readers complaining the Wall Street Journal has too many big words in it.

Jaycee Dove's posts may be informative to a point, but they're as dull and humourless as academic texts on quantity surveying. She's just not an engaging writer. Off the top of my head the only person I can think of who's witty enough to write long posts that are worth reading is Stoatie - but he rarely writes long posts, because like all good writers he's concise.

what a load of crap. Many of the worlds best authors write great swathes of prose and are the opposite of concise. anyone who moans about length of post in this way, and often you see this said to articulate thought out posts, smacks of a lack of education or intelligence. That's how it comes across anyway.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:06 am

Anyone else see Hobbit Feet trying to tell people off in the Charlie Guard thread tomake herself look good? she even had the nerve to point out this was about an ill baby? All sounds reasonable until you remember that this is the same nasty poster who baited and treated the Mother of an actual dead baby like total shit, directly to their face on forums. She makes me sick that one.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:15 am

Guest wrote:Anyone else see Hobbit Feet trying to tell people off in the Charlie Guard thread tomake herself look good? she even had the nerve to point out this was about an ill baby? All sounds reasonable until you remember that this is the same nasty poster who baited and treated the Mother of an actual dead baby like total shit, directly to their face on forums. She makes me sick that one.

Squeaky!! Where have you been?

Postby Oxymoron Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:39 am

Guest wrote:Anyone else see Hobbit Feet trying to tell people off in the Charlie Guard thread tomake herself look good? she even had the nerve to point out this was about an ill baby? All sounds reasonable until you remember that this is the same nasty poster who baited and treated the Mother of an actual dead baby like total shit, directly to their face on forums. She makes me sick that one.
Oxymoron Guest

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:40 am

you know what

I usually let bullshit from guests slide but I'm sick of hearing that one, and I don't like the idea that the one or two people who have an opinion I do give a shit about thinking it's been repeated often enough that it's probably true

I was one of the ones who said to leave it well alone, the behaviour of some in that incident disgusted me and I had no issues telling them

what does amuse me though is that one of the regular posters here was probably the worst of all during that episode - but you keep very quiet about it, don't you petal
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:09 am

HobbitFeet wrote:you know what

I usually let bullshit from guests slide but I'm sick of hearing that one, and I don't like the idea that the one or two people who have an opinion I do give a shit about thinking it's been repeated often enough that it's probably true

I was one of the ones who said to leave it well alone, the behaviour of some in that incident disgusted me and I had no issues telling them

what does amuse me though is that one of the regular posters here was probably the worst of all during that episode - but you keep very quiet about it, don't you petal

Not Alfie "I'm the fucking expert" WozEre?

Wondered where that nasty cow had disappeared to

Postby Junglejayne » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 am

That stuff was all before my time and I always assumed (and gave you credit) for having changed a lot from the person guesty said you were back then but I have no problem believing what you say about it now :thumbsup: .
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 am

Guest wrote:

Not Alfie "I'm the fucking expert" WozEre?

Wondered where that nasty cow had disappeared to

Never heard of that poster on here.
Junglejayne

Postby Lambert » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Jaycee Dove's posts may be informative to a point, but they're as dull and humourless as academic texts on quantity surveying. She's just not an engaging writer. Off the top of my head the only person I can think of who's witty enough to write long posts that are worth reading is Stoatie - but he rarely writes long posts, because like all good writers he's concise.

what a load of crap. Many of the worlds best authors write great swathes of prose and are the opposite of concise. anyone who moans about length of post in this way, and often you see this said to articulate thought out posts, smacks of a lack of education or intelligence. That's how it comes across anyway.

You ought to be careful of accusing others of a lack of education or intelligence if you're going to write like that...
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:tiz a pickle to have the heart you bore as a child
and an adult mind that sees the world with open eyes
how does a heart filled with love use violence to achieve peace
do you have to fill your heart with hate to achieve peace
:dunno:

One of those rare occasions where the content justifies the formatting :thumbsup:
Lambert

Postby Vam » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:57 am

Where in hell did that dumbass, Susie Smith, spring from?

"Great post seacam but unfortunately many will not listen. They seem unable to see the big picture here or comprehend the ethics. There seems to be a fear of this treatment, an unwillingness to recognise that the authorities and institutions can sometimes get it wrong. There are examples of it everywhere yet most of us prefer to turn a blind eye"

...says Susie, the medical ethicist, who speaks for "most of us" :roll:

I need a bit of light relief from the Baby Gard thread. Think I'll go catch up on the latest clownish antics in TrumpWorld for a while instead.
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:05 am

Junglejayne wrote:

That stuff was all before my time and I always assumed (and gave you credit) for having changed a lot from the person guesty said you were back then but I have no problem believing what you say about it now :thumbsup: .

Yeah all before my time too. I've read about it since, but I pressume it's turned into a kind of Chinese whispers thing. It's been told and accusations have been made that many times it's all become convoluted and difficult to sift through the bullshit.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive