Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Frankly » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
I think that is the connection. Maybe a sly dig by gdman? :dunno:

Hardly sly! Charlie waded in with both barrels blazing - nothing subtle about that! :mrgreen:

Serves GD right, imo. He's the one that took a little 'light-hearted' swipe at Charlie. Petty little git :roll:

Yes, I know. Charlie's response wasn't a 'sly dig', gdman's was though.

Sorry, I misread your post, Fran - second time in 2 days :ooer:

< books eye test >

No probs, Vam. No need to apologise. :smilin:
Frankly

Postby guesty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Vam wrote:
Bored to tears guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:There will come a day when Gdjbrgbi68dbvsb will not mention his relationship with Safi in every thread. But it is not this day.

Easily the most tedious poster on ds :bored: i'm not convinced they're two separate people

:yikes: bit of a stretch, that! :mrgreen: So do you think Saf may be a hairy-assed bloke, or vice-versa?

I love a happy ending as much as anyone would, and I get when people are seriously loved-up, they often wanna shout it from the rooftops. I get all that.

But right from the start, it seemed to me that they were deriving some perverse little thrill in flaunting their thing constantly, probably knowing Keys could be watching from the sidelines. GD seemed to be at it WAY more than Safi, tbf - not so subtle, smug and patronising little comments dotted about here and there. He pretty much stopped short of a CAPS-lock post saying "Look at who got the girl, mate!"

Love Keyser, or loathe him - either way, I've always thought that was a petty and spiteful thing to do, and way out of order.

GDmange69 is just a typical ten a penny Jack-the-Lad scouser, Delboy style curry dining, JD Sports “designer” clothes, caravan “holiday home” wherever, near shaven head “cos it’s the biz” and sarcy “look at me I’ve pulled” comments. Tacky as shit.
guesty

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:38 pm

So there was a love triangle between gdman, safi and keyser.

Safi chose gdman and Keyser couldn't and still can't deal with that? Sounds like a soap opera. Why not just move on? He has Charlie now, so why are they all upset? Forgive and move on.

Postby Geometry Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:So there was a love triangle between gdman, safi and keyser.

Safi chose gdman and Keyser couldn't and still can't deal with that? Sounds like a soap opera. Why not just move on? He has Charlie now, so why are they all upset? Forgive and move on.

Less a triangle than a line with an accompanying point.
Geometry Guest

Postby guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:59 pm

guesty wrote:
Vam wrote:
Bored to tears guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:There will come a day when Gdjbrgbi68dbvsb will not mention his relationship with Safi in every thread. But it is not this day.

Easily the most tedious poster on ds :bored: i'm not convinced they're two separate people

:yikes: bit of a stretch, that! :mrgreen: So do you think Saf may be a hairy-assed bloke, or vice-versa?

I love a happy ending as much as anyone would, and I get when people are seriously loved-up, they often wanna shout it from the rooftops. I get all that.

But right from the start, it seemed to me that they were deriving some perverse little thrill in flaunting their thing constantly, probably knowing Keys could be watching from the sidelines. GD seemed to be at it WAY more than Safi, tbf - not so subtle, smug and patronising little comments dotted about here and there. He pretty much stopped short of a CAPS-lock post saying "Look at who got the girl, mate!"

Love Keyser, or loathe him - either way, I've always thought that was a petty and spiteful thing to do, and way out of order.

GDmange69 is just a typical ten a penny Jack-the-Lad scouser, Delboy style curry dining, JD Sports “designer” clothes, caravan “holiday home” wherever, near shaven head “cos it’s the biz” and sarcy “look at me I’ve pulled” comments. Tacky as shit.

And what? what does that matter? Firstly, you cannot beat a curry, secondly having a holiday home is not a bad thing and thirdly he may be going bald and has to accept a number one is better than a comb over. :bell:

Finally he clearly loves safi reading those posts yesterday and looks after her, as she probably does him. :thumbsup:

Postby Vam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:38 pm

guest wrote:
guesty wrote:

And what? what does that matter? Firstly, you cannot beat a curry, secondly having a holiday home is not a bad thing and thirdly he may be going bald and has to accept a number one is better than a comb over. :bell:

Finally he clearly loves safi reading those posts yesterday and looks after her, as she probably does him.:thumbsup:

.....which is all lovely and fine. No problem with any of that, and fair play to them :thumbsup:

Still no explanation on why he chose to randomly single out Charlie, in particular, with his "light hearted" comment, though :dunno: There are countless folks he's always having a laugh with over there. Why not be "light hearted" about one of them instead?

I don't buy his innocent act. Never have.
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Vam wrote:
guest wrote:
guesty wrote:

Finally he clearly loves safi reading those posts yesterday and looks after her, as she probably does him.:thumbsup:

.....which is all lovely and fine. No problem with any of that, and fair play to them :thumbsup:

Still no explanation on why he chose to randomly single out Charlie, in particular, with his "light hearted" comment, though :dunno: There are countless folks he's always having a laugh with over there. Why not be "light hearted" about one of them instead?

He has posted that he would like to clear the air with Charlie. I would say that firmly leaves the ball in her court. :nelix:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Vam wrote:
guest wrote:
guesty wrote:

:whogives: yours wasn't bought either

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Well it took all of 5 posts before Samthefootball was wallowing in his own misery and saying how much he hates his brother

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86795488

Postby Vam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
guest wrote:
guesty wrote:

He has posted that he would like to clear the air with Charlie. I would say that firmly leaves the ball in her court. :nelix:

Great. Hope they sort it out, I guess :wink:

He does always seem to be ....I dunno...slap in the middle busying himself with it all ...does Saf not have a voice?

The only reason I'm commenting about it at all is because he's playing the whole gig like a bloody great big RL soap opera, being rolled out on a public forum all the time :ooer: I agree with whichever Guest it was who said he loves the attention.
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:Well it took all of 5 posts before Samthefootball was wallowing in his own misery and saying how much he hates his brother

I feel very sad for Sam. Alleged Aspergers and other issues aside, his skin condition alone must be hellishly painful to live with every day of his life. Poor guy!
Vam

Postby Mash » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote::ooer: ...like I said, JJ - just a little bit loopy.... :gigglesnshit:

Have a lovely weekend :thumbsup:

And there was I thinking I saw a post from you pretending you keep the peace and that you don't keep this going. If this ain't trying to start it up again, I don't know what is. You're so full of shit. You're a stirrer and a passive aggressive nutty old bat. You must be delighted you have thick as mince posters like that Mash idiot blindly hanging on to your every word and rushing to your defence should anyone dare pull you up on it.

:choc:
Mash

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:06 pm

It's incredible that one remark from Charlie1 (which she sensibly edited anyway) has led to a feeding fucking frenzy of baseless speculation - again.

I would ask people to leave it.

Thank you. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Curious guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Keyser wrote:It's incredible that one remark from Charlie1 (which she sensibly edited anyway) has led to a feeding fucking frenzy of baseless speculation - again.

I would ask people to leave it.

Thank you. :smilin:

Baseless speculation? I'm just curious, did gdman message you like he said and try to be friendly? Only because in my opinion he gets a bloody hard time off your fan club.
Curious guest

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:Well it took all of 5 posts before Samthefootball was wallowing in his own misery and saying how much he hates his brother

I feel very sad for Sam. Alleged Aspergers and other issues aside, his skin condition alone must be hellishly painful to live with every day of his life. Poor guy!

Me too, I've tried to help but staying out of the thread this time. It's already starting to look uncomfortable

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive