DS and DTV Part 60

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:45 am

Paul Jenkins reminds me of Vassago, same patronising, arrogant "I'm right you're all wrong/I'm better than you" attitude.

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:08 am

What an experience it has been reading the input from the delusional fuckwits in that thread... :shake head:
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:42 am

...and have to say I'm in 100% agreement with everything Anne666 has posted in the Gard case.

Some of the posts from people like Susie Smith and kizzie, on the other hand......! :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 am

Guest wrote:Paul Jenkins reminds me of Vassago, same patronising, arrogant "I'm right you're all wrong/I'm better than you" attitude.

Could be. That whole too stupid and blinkered to see their own limitations therefore they think they're a cut above everyone else attitude. That can be any number of arseholes we have the misfortune to have to read on these forums. Uly, Dinky, Si, Red Viper , all behave like that. There's a factory out there that produces them from a mold, guaranteed no self awareness or your money back.

Postby guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:25 am

Vam wrote:...and have to say I'm in 100% agreement with everything Anne666 has posted in the Gard case.

Some of the posts from people like Susie Smith and kizzie, on the other hand......! :ooer:

Not to mention Zero Gravitas. At least most of the people there are being respectful. ZG now sees it as the place for jokes and smiley faces. :hand:

God, Susie_Smith is dense. Pretty sure benjamini is a rabid pro-lifer.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Paul Jenkins reminds me of Vassago, same patronising, arrogant "I'm right you're all wrong/I'm better than you" attitude.

Could be. That whole too stupid and blinkered to see their own limitations therefore they think they're a cut above everyone else attitude. That can be any number of arseholes we have the misfortune to have to read on these forums. Uly, Dinky, Si, Red Viper , all behave like that. There's a factory out there that produces them from a mold, guaranteed no self awareness or your money back.

They're all a bit Sulla.

Postby FrozenFlame » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:29 am

Does Bollywood have mental health issues?
FrozenFlame

Postby guesty » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:56 am

guest wrote:
Vam wrote:...and have to say I'm in 100% agreement with everything Anne666 has posted in the Gard case.

Not to mention Zero Gravitas. At least most of the people there are being respectful. ZG now sees it as the place for jokes and smiley faces. :hand:

God, Susie_Smith is dense. Pretty sure benjamini is a rabid pro-lifer.

OldMotherHubbardbenjamini is just full of her own importance.
guesty

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone know who Paul Jenkins is? He is a new poster but smacks of a WUM, and has been called out on the Charlie Gard thread as a sock. He is the most aggravating fucker I've seen around DS in a long long while

No idea who he is but agreed seems like a WUM. He's as belligerent and aggravating as Gilbertoo.

Other than one thread, is Gilbertoo really that aggravating?

Gilbertoo's ... 'crack' on the many reaction threads was so cringe-inducingly shit, he lost a billion internet pointz and has a long, long way to go to regain even a jjwales level of credibility.

His stock is so low at the minute, he makes bollywood look measured and rationale.

His bitching like a little girl about reactions was embarrassing.
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Fair play to stoatie here for being balanced and not going down the aggressive, forum-suffocating "tories = EVIL, corbyn = saint who is above any criticism" route that banglaroad, andykn, ohg, oleo twat, sport1, the engineer * etc never waiver from.

A lot of those posters' shitty attitudes are really choking ds politics out imo.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86961759

* engineer of really, really shit threads
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Quite magnanimous of you, since she was unnecessarily rude to you in another thread (Grenfell thread I think).

If she (anne) just dialled down the haughtiness a few notches, she'd be a decent poster.

Didn't read the thread you mentioned but can I have a guess - group of virtual shut ins pontificating about the case and playing an undignified game of empathy top trumps, safe in the knowledge they'll never have to sacrifice a penny of their own be ... earnings to pay for their comical ideas and demands?
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote:Ok I am getting sick of trying to read Jaycee Dove's essays on that man gives birth thread. Likes to hear herself talk that one, or at least likes to type. I just skim over her posts now.

She's the same in the fat tranny thread, I don't think I've ever read more than a paragraph of JD's posts, and also skim over them.

That thread surprised me, I thought more of DS's 'right on' crowd would be siding with the 'transgender model' than have. There's always one though - from DDRickyDD:

"Just shows how transphobic the world still is. She's clearly a woman and to not date her because you think she's somehow less of a woman is clearly misogynistic as well as transphobic. Good on her for exposing it"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ng-apps/p4

He is an annoying bastard.

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:

Quite magnanimous of you, since she was unnecessarily rude to you in another thread (Grenfell thread I think).

If she (anne) just dialled down the haughtiness a few notches, she'd be a decent poster.

Didn't read the thread you mentioned but can I have a guess - group of virtual shut ins pontificating about the case and playing an undignified game of empathy top trumps, safe in the knowledge they'll never have to sacrifice a penny of their own be ... earnings to pay for their comical ideas and demands?

Kind of goes with the territory with Anne - she's a cranky moo to so many folks! :gigglesnshit:

Your last paragraph - yeah, in parts it's rolling along as you describe with input from the cluelessly uninformed tree-huggers, who gush out their point-scoring 'empathy'. But mostly, it's pretty rational. Apart from Anne, there are some impressive posts from loads of people, most notably Winter Lily and Cally's Mum.

I can't stand the thought of that helpless blind and deaf little mite might be lying there, feeling pain, while the hoopla continues playing out.....
Vam

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:Fair play to stoatie here for being balanced and not going down the aggressive, forum-suffocating "tories = EVIL, corbyn = saint who is above any criticism" route that banglaroad, andykn, ohg, oleo twat, sport1, the engineer * etc never waiver from.

A lot of those posters' shitty attitudes are really choking ds politics out imo.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86961759

* engineer of really, really shit threads

Awww...did lil baby guestlivesmatter lose his lil majority when Aunty May fucked up der election... awwww... little baby... :dafinger:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Vam wrote:Kind of goes with the territory with Anne - she's a cranky moo to so many folks! :gigglesnshit:

Your last paragraph - yeah, in parts it's rolling along as you describe with input from the cluelessly uninformed tree-huggers, who gush out their point-scoring 'empathy'. But mostly, it's pretty rational. Apart from Anne, there are some impressive posts from loads of people, most notably Winter Lily and Cally's Mum.

I can't stand the thought of that helpless blind and deaf little mite might be lying there, feeling pain, while the hoopla continues playing out.....

What were you saying about point scoring empathy?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive