Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Frankly » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:36 am

Guest wrote:
Confusedguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Must be the heat there's meltdowns happening all over
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86793901#Comment_86793901

Charlie 1 must be a callsign for crank. What on earth was all of that about?

The strain of unrequited love?

What's the beef with gdwhatshisface though? Totally out of the blue. :grrrrr: :dunno:

Angry he broke her mates heart by dating Safi? :dunno:

I think that is the connection. Maybe a sly dig by gdman? :dunno:
Frankly

Postby Bored to tears guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:40 am

Lambert wrote:There will come a day when Gdjbrgbi68dbvsb will not mention his relationship with Safi in every thread. But it is not this day.

Easily the most tedious poster on ds :bored: i'm not convinced they're two separate people
Bored to tears guest

Postby Joining In Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 am

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Confusedguest wrote:
Guest wrote:The strain of unrequited love?

What's the beef with gdwhatshisface though? Totally out of the blue. :grrrrr: :dunno:

I think that is the connection. Maybe a sly dig by gdman? :dunno:

:dunno:
Joining In Guest

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What's the beef with gdwhatshisface though? Totally out of the blue. :grrrrr: :dunno:

Think you could be right :thumbsup:

I would say its completely unwarranted but then I remember this

Lambert wrote:There will come a day when Gdjbrgbi68dbvsb will not mention his relationship with Safi in every thread. But it is not this day.

And (if the rumours that Keyser liked Safi were true), particularly in the early days thought this was insensitive and almost twisting the knife.
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:48 am

Bored to tears guest wrote:

Easily the most tedious poster on ds :bored: i'm not convinced they're two separate people

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: That would be too screwed up.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What's the beef with gdwhatshisface though? Totally out of the blue. :grrrrr: :dunno:

And (if the rumours that Keyser liked Safi were true), particularly in the early days thought this was insensitive and almost twisting the knife.

Who knows :dunno: safis relationship is still nothing to do with Charlie whoever . Just because she is dating somebody and is mates with who shall not be named it does not give her the excuse to speak to another fm like that. Just because our friend liked her, it does not mean people have to walk on egg shells around him. He was probably that obsessed with her he probably drove her away, even as a friend. Nobody knows. :whogives:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:56 am

Junglejayne wrote:

I saw the pic of them both on here when he used to post. :wubbers:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:01 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Earlier in that thread he said they'd been together 10 months. Does this mean they can never post about relationships just in case someone not involved in their relationship gets upset?

Postby Vicky » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 am

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I saw the pic of them both on here when he used to post. :wubbers:

Aye that's right, he posted a photo of the two of them that was taken on Hogmanay.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:11 am

Junglejayne wrote:

Why? People make up shit all the time online and pretend to be people they arent. Hes raised eyebrows in the past in gaming threads with posters wondering what he does for a living when hes talked about buying this console and that console and pre ordering endless games. He says hes a bus driver however hes always on ds even before the crash he says he had. Strikes me as a fantasist. Fucking boring as fuck one at that

Postby Vam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:12 am

:yikes: bit of a stretch, that! :mrgreen: So do you think Saf may be a hairy-assed bloke, or vice-versa?

I love a happy ending as much as anyone would, and I get when people are seriously loved-up, they often wanna shout it from the rooftops. I get all that.

But right from the start, it seemed to me that they were deriving some perverse little thrill in flaunting their thing constantly, probably knowing Keys could be watching from the sidelines. GD seemed to be at it WAY more than Safi, tbf - not so subtle, smug and patronising little comments dotted about here and there. He pretty much stopped short of a CAPS-lock post saying "Look at who got the girl, mate!"

Love Keyser, or loathe him - either way, I've always thought that was a petty and spiteful thing to do, and way out of order.
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:14 am

Wonder if there's any way he could livestream the relationship and link it to his DS profile?

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:16 am

I don't see the issue with GDJ and safi. I'm not into the whole sickly sweet romance shit, and I'd rather not see it everywhere they go. But they clearly are, and at least it's relevant and on topic in that thread. I just put it down to the honeymoon period.

As for rubbing someone's nose in it. I think it's worse that it's brought up every single time they get mushy on a thread, with certain posters names being attached to it repeatedly. I'd hazard a guess it's been blown up bugger than what it was, and everyone involved would rather just forget all about that.
NastyNickers

Postby Frankly » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:16 am

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who knows :dunno: safis relationship is still nothing to do with Charlie whoever . Just because she is dating somebody and is mates with who shall not be named it does not give her the excuse to speak to another fm like that. Just because our friend liked her, it does not mean people have to walk on egg shells around him. He was probably that obsessed with her he probably drove her away, even as a friend. Nobody knows. :whogives:

I think maybe there's more to it than that. Why did gdman 'randomly' choose Charlie? She hadn't even posted in that thread!
Frankly

Postby Gdjman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:20 am

Vam wrote:

:yikes: bit of a stretch, that! :mrgreen: So do you think Saf may be a hairy-assed bloke, or vice-versa?

I love a happy ending as much as anyone would, and I get when people are seriously loved-up, they often wanna shout it from the rooftops. I get all that.

But right from the start, it seemed to me that they were deriving some perverse little thrill in flaunting their thing constantly, probably knowing Keys could be watching from the sidelines. GD seemed to be at it WAY more than Safi, tbf - not so subtle, smug and patronising little comments dotted about here and there. He pretty much stopped short of a CAPS-lock post saying "Look at who got the girl, mate!"

Love Keyser, or loathe him - either way, I've always thought that was a petty and spiteful thing to do, and way out of order.

Right Vam, my one and only post on here .

I sent a PM to Keyser when I got with Saf and said that I wanted them to be friends and that would never change . He said he did not feel like talking at the moment and I wished him all the best as a friend. Needless to say he continued to message safi up to ten times a day at one point where she was forced to block him.

I don't want to make a twat out of him but I'm setting the record straight. Enough is enough.
Gdjman

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive