DS and DTV Part 60

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.

:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.

I'm not. I'm pointing out that you are wrong as far as I recall.

Vam did not say you were her. She asked if you were her. There's a big difference.

Yes, splitting hairs.

Have a bit of pride woman, you're proving my points for me.

You being wrong is me splitting hairs? I'm starting to think YOU'RE Jane Doh!! :gigglesnshit:

You're being ridiculous.

Jane Doh? Need a bit of an explanation for that one, I don't get it.
Junglejayne

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:As far as I remember, Vam asked if you were Happy, she didn't say you were her.

You are strangely blind to her faults though and so defensive when someone says something negative about her.

:dunno: I don't think Vam needs you to do any desperate hair splitting on her behalf. United front and all that crap but she's a big girl and neither you or her can take back what she tried to do there.

which was what, exactly? :again?:

Whilst I'm perfectly fine to simply post around you from now on, Jayne, I'm not about to sit here while you create even more shitstorms with my name dragged into yet more of your bizarre crap. You're really becoming weirdly fixated now.

You've been at this, like a terrier with lockjaw, since the night before last. Aren't you tired yet?

:pmsl: :pmsl: You've been spitting bile like a banshee about a poster you haven't seen in months. You pulled every trick in the book from baiting, lying, ridicule, victimhood, sympathy card, threats of a flounce, blatantly kicking it all off again when its calmed down on at least 2 occasions. And I'm the terrier. This is your doing, and I've tried to let it go a few times.

I'm not a pushover, I'm still standing after all of the above and have largely maintained my dignity and serenity in the face of it all. You have been like a desperate fool, and thats with the help of your posse.

Posse? :pmsl:

Step back and look at your own behaviour.
Mash

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby jra » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I agree with Jayne. The sucking up to Vam is stomach-churning :pukeup:

Nickers, trigger and VR6 are the worst offenders, they're the real "witches and bitches" :shake head:

I agree with Jayne too. About bloody time someone was brave enough to stand up and call them out. There is definitely a group of people that stick together or act like total bitches to others- often piling in on one target at a time with safety in numbers.

The sucking up to Vam has gone on for a while and is vomit inducing I agree.

JJ wouldn't necessarily be the first one.
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby jra » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:27 pm

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43803&start=1230#p1285021

You can keep telling people not to name check you, but when others do, you'll get criticized for replying. Welcome to my world.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Mash wrote:FFS, this is getting pathetic. I wish I'd never mentioned Happy's damned name in the first place. :brickwall:

Little did you know, huh? :mrgreen:

No "Post of the Year!" gong for you! :monkey:

This is the woman who has been making herself look a fool to defend you. This is a couple of times she's claimed responsibility for all this and I've yet to see you correct it instead of jokey comment in agreement with her.

Everyone else fault isn't it?

Nope. This all stemmed from your little unprovoked outburst at Mash. Don't pretend you're all innocent when it comes to Vam, and she started it with the HappyyNes thing. It's clear as day what you were getting at with the clique thing, and that and all the insults included Vam.

You're just being a massive hypocrite.

"You've been spitting bile like a banshee about a poster you haven't seen in months"
Not much different to you with SJWhunter then? Right? All your accusations of him being other posters, long after he's gone. He was Viper at one point, wasn't he?

This shit about you going against the grain and challenging that nasty, bullying clique. Conveniently ignoring the months and months you've spent joining in with the 'back slapping' and 'sneering'.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42582&hilit=Hunty&start=1260

This page has a good bit of hunty accusations, and a 'sneering/backslapping' post in agreement. There are, of course, many more examples.

You've not shown any class or dignity. How many times did you avoid any discussion with me and instead chuck around different ways to call me thick? Loads of class there.
If you'd have had a point to make, an actual issue I'd have understood. But you are hiding behind this excuse of 'challenging the clique', and being fed up of the bullies. The bullies and clique you've been a part of for a long while. Class and dignity would have applied if you'd been upfront and said what your real agenda is. It's like you've seen this witches and bitches tag (which you're included in, btw) and seen an opportunity to act on whatever grudge you've been holding onto.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:35 pm

jra wrote:Outnumbering LMAO. Don't you mean outdoing or the attempt of in this case.

No. I meant outnumbering. I'm going to presume you've misread what I said.

And JP and JRA. You were very much involved in the outnumbering of those two.

I was referring to the amount of people that took issue with you. Just you. So yes, you were outnumbered. But if you want to admit you were outdone, that's on you. :dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Looks like Jayne has had a little taste of the kind treatment the witches and bitches usually save for other more regular targets. I wonder how she likes it on the other side. maybe she will start to realise just what these people are like first hand. Not quite so pleasant or fun when they focus on her I bet although maybe she should be grateful it's only been a day. Usually the bitches will carry on the sustained shit for literally months.

Postby jp761 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:40 pm

The last however many pages of part 59 and now this part, is a good example why men never bother to even half understand the mysteries of how the female mind works. :pmsl: When we find a decent woman, we tend to go with the flow, and not even worry about the mysteries. lol
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:47 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:Outnumbering LMAO. Don't you mean outdoing or the attempt of in this case.

I was referring to the amount of people that took issue with you. Just you. So yes, you were outnumbered. But if you want to admit you were outdone, that's on you. :dunno:
I'm never outdone due to reasons I gave earlier. lol Just clarifying. :laughing:

Some of the attempts to clarify in this thread lately, aren't so clear though.. Hahaha

Did someone say you were very much involved in the outnumbering of me and jra. Can't be bothered to read everything. But, you were always quite a puddy cat towards me. :razz:
jp761

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:51 pm

jp761 wrote:The last however many pages of part 59 and now this part, is a good example why men never bother to even half understand the mysteries of how the female mind works. :pmsl: When we find a decent woman, we tend to go with the flow, and not even worry about the mysteries. lol

:snooty: Cheeky fucker!
Mash

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:58 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm never outdone due to reasons I gave earlier. lol Just clarifying. :laughing:

Some of the attempts to clarify in this thread lately, aren't so clear though.. Hahaha

Did someone say you were very much involved in the outnumbering of me and jra. Can't be bothered to read everything. But, you were always quite a puddy cat towards me. :razz:

It's on the last page of the last thread. JRA's post is there, and it includes the relevant posts that contain the context.

I like you, I've stated this. We've disagreed on certain subjects but we return to being friendly (even if you are a giant pain in the bum at times :wink:). That's how I tend to like my disagreements to go! :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Frankly » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:Looks like Jayne has had a little taste of the kind treatment the witches and bitches usually save for other more regular targets. I wonder how she likes it on the other side. maybe she will start to realise just what these people are like first hand. Not quite so pleasant or fun when they focus on her I bet although maybe she should be grateful it's only been a day. Usually the bitches will carry on the sustained shit for literally months.

:woteva: Like you do, you mean. You are nowt but a shit-stirring bitchy-witch yourself.
Frankly

Postby jp761 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

It's on the last page of the last thread. JRA's post is there, and it includes the relevant posts that contain the context.

I like you, I've stated this. We've disagreed on certain subjects but we return to being friendly (even if you are a giant pain in the bum at times :wink:). That's how I tend to like my disagreements to go! :mrgreen:
Ok. Who can't be a pain in the bum on here.. who isn't a very good pain in the bum if they set their mind to it! The list is very short!! :mrgreen:

Anyway, goodnight to you. It's that time again! :)
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:08 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Ok. Who can't be a pain in the bum on here.. who isn't a very good pain in the bum if they set their mind to it! The list is very short!! :mrgreen:

Anyway, goodnight to you. It's that time again! :)

Oh I'm a massive pain in the bum! Night night JP, and welcome back :wink:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 pm

@ Nic & Mash...it's way past the point of reasoning now - a case of 'red mist' descending, I guess :dunno:

Anyone who can be arsed to only needs to read back from the night before last, to understand exactly when and how this thing kicked off, and how it rolled from that point onwards.

By a certain stage, I was on the point of posting "Who are you, and what have you done with Jayne?", because I couldn't believe we were seeing the same member we've enjoyed interacting with and had plenty of laughs with for months. It's like she's had a complete personality transplant.

Aside from the bizarre pops she's had at you both, even at Fran, and now me, the "clique" fixation did sadden me a bit too, because I hate seeing deliberately divisive crap like that going on online.

I said before that I'm really surprised by how hard I tried not to fall out with her, and I do mean that. Can't be arsed trying any more though.
Vam

Next

Return to The Archive