DS and DTV Part 60

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:22 pm

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43803&start=1230#p1285021

You can keep telling people not to name check you, but when others do, you'll get criticized for replying. Welcome to my world.

For the love of God, can't you just shut the fuck up for five minutes?

Even a hint of a discussion about anyone other than yourself and you're right in there at the slightest excuse with your "Oh everyone, don't forget to pay me some attention. That's me, jra. Oh and I don't care about any of you or what you say because it's just a forum and not real life". :slap:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:30 pm

Vam wrote:@ Nic & Mash...it's way past the point of reasoning now - a case of 'red mist' descending, I guess :dunno:

Anyone who can be arsed to only needs to read back from the night before last, to understand exactly when and how this thing kicked off, and how it rolled from that point onwards.

By a certain stage, I was on the point of posting "Who are you, and what have you done with Jayne?", because I couldn't believe we were seeing the same member we've enjoyed interacting with and had plenty of laughs with for months. It's like she's had a complete personality transplant.

Aside from the bizarre pops she's had at you both, even at Fran, and now me, the "clique" fixation did sadden me a bit too, because I hate seeing deliberately divisive crap like that going on online.

I said before that I'm really surprised by how hard I tried not to fall out with her, and I do mean that. Can't be arsed trying any more though.

Give it a rest you fuckin baiting bitch. We can read back but don't need to to know this is not what happened, you pounced when you a an opportunity and wouldn't let it go. You did what you best and have been doing for years only this time you needed back up and still failed.

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:@ Nic & Mash...it's way past the point of reasoning now - a case of 'red mist' descending, I guess :dunno:

Anyone who can be arsed to only needs to read back from the night before last, to understand exactly when and how this thing kicked off, and how it rolled from that point onwards.

By a certain stage, I was on the point of posting "Who are you, and what have you done with Jayne?", because I couldn't believe we were seeing the same member we've enjoyed interacting with and had plenty of laughs with for months. It's like she's had a complete personality transplant.

Aside from the bizarre pops she's had at you both, even at Fran, and now me, the "clique" fixation did sadden me a bit too, because I hate seeing deliberately divisive crap like that going on online.

I said before that I'm really surprised by how hard I tried not to fall out with her, and I do mean that. Can't be arsed trying any more though.

Give it a rest you fuckin baiting bitch. We can read back but don't need to to know this is not what happened, you pounced when you a an opportunity and wouldn't let it go. You did what you best and have been doing for years only this time you needed back up and still failed.

:gigglesnshit: ...'k :thumbsup:

(sorry, but that made me RL laugh)
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:48 pm

I don't actually think her comments to me were that bizarre. I reckon it's all stemmed from the McCann thing. I'm pretty sure Jayne made cheeky little insinuations that I was a CTer posting about blue bags and fridges. Though it's ok, cos at least I've not been accused of being HappyNes, right :thumbsup:

I can't think of any other reason for the venom of the past few days, she's always been happy enough to join in when it's other posters she dislikes too. So I'm presuming this stems from that. Add to it the posters accused of being in this clique are also posters who don't rate HappyNes.

It'd be all a bit easier to digest if it wasn't so fucking hypocritical. You could pretty much provide an example for every single thing she's accused others of over the last few days.
NastyNickers

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

I don't actually think her comments to me were that bizarre. I reckon it's all stemmed from the McCann thing. I'm pretty sure Jayne made cheeky little insinuations that I was a CTer posting about blue bags and fridges. Though it's ok, cos at least I've not been accused of being HappyNes, right :thumbsup:

I can't think of any other reason for the venom of the past few days, she's always been happy enough to join in when it's other posters she dislikes too. So I'm presuming this stems from that. Add to it the posters accused of being in this clique are also posters who don't rate HappyNes.

It'd be all a bit easier to digest if it wasn't so fucking hypocritical. You could pretty much provide an example for every single thing she's accused others of over the last few days.

What was the fridge thing all about? I didn't get it the first time it was mentioned but she ignored me when I asked.
Mash

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:44 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Mash wrote:FFS, this is getting pathetic. I wish I'd never mentioned Happy's damned name in the first place. :brickwall:

Little did you know, huh? :mrgreen:

No "Post of the Year!" gong for you! :monkey:

This is the woman who has been making herself look a fool to defend you. This is a couple of times she's claimed responsibility for all this and I've yet to see you correct it instead of jokey comment in agreement with her.

Everyone else fault isn't it?

Nope. This all stemmed from your little unprovoked outburst at Mash. Don't pretend you're all innocent when it comes to Vam, and she started it with the HappyyNes thing. It's clear as day what you were getting at with the clique thing, and that and all the insults included Vam.

You're just being a massive hypocrite.

"You've been spitting bile like a banshee about a poster you haven't seen in months"
Not much different to you with SJWhunter then? Right? All your accusations of him being other posters, long after he's gone. He was Viper at one point, wasn't he?

This shit about you going against the grain and challenging that nasty, bullying clique. Conveniently ignoring the months and months you've spent joining in with the 'back slapping' and 'sneering'.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42582&hilit=Hunty&start=1260

This page has a good bit of hunty accusations, and a 'sneering/backslapping' post in agreement. There are, of course, many more examples.

You've not shown any class or dignity. How many times did you avoid any discussion with me and instead chuck around different ways to call me thick? Loads of class there.
If you'd have had a point to make, an actual issue I'd have understood. But you are hiding behind this excuse of 'challenging the clique', and being fed up of the bullies. The bullies and clique you've been a part of for a long while. Class and dignity would have applied if you'd been upfront and said what your real agenda is. It's like you've seen this witches and bitches tag (which you're included in, btw) and seen an opportunity to act on whatever grudge you've been holding onto.

It's a good point you make on her being a hypocrite and having happily joined in the name calling and insults to other posters when they have been targeted by her. Ironically a lot of the things she's said on here about Vam or cliques or the backslapping were the same exact things a certain poster she often mentions used to say. Change witches and bitches for frumps and it's the same thing really. Maybe Jayne had a road to Damascus moment and will start selling us t-shirts soon too?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:45 am

Must be the heat there's meltdowns happening all over
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86793901#Comment_86793901

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:56 am

Guest wrote:Must be the heat there's meltdowns happening all over

Oh dear. :doomed:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:03 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43803&start=1230#p1285021

You can keep telling people not to name check you, but when others do, you'll get criticized for replying. Welcome to my world.

Even a hint of a discussion about anyone other than yourself and you're right in there at the slightest excuse with your "Oh everyone, don't forget to pay me some attention. That's me, jra. Oh and I don't care about any of you or what you say because it's just a forum and not real life". :slap:

As been said a 1000 times if you hate the fact that people always pop up when their name is mentioned , stop mentioning the name. Go blame the person who once again broke the "no name mentioning" pact or just another excuse to go round the same circle gain?

regards to the other stuff, I don't know why JJ got pissed off that people here were calling happness every nasty name under the sun and then casually throw in the line "are you happyness?" after saying how much they liked JJ, no siree that isnt going to upset anyone is it?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:44 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As been said a 1000 times if you hate the fact that people always pop up when their name is mentioned , stop mentioning the name. Go blame the person who once again broke the "no name mentioning" pact or just another excuse to go round the same circle gain?

regards to the other stuff, I don't know why JJ got pissed off that people here were calling happness every nasty name under the sun and then casually throw in the line "are you happyness?" after saying how much they liked JJ, no siree that isnt going to upset anyone is it?

Coincidence its the same coven involved in both? No, shit stirrers through and through.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 am

Guest wrote:

But no one could expect a fallout.Poor little Vammy, not like she could've known she was accidentally gonna cause this. I mean, look how many times she tried so hard not to stoke the coals when it was burning out...... It's all down to the two Janes. Of fiuck another of Vams little accidents.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:37 am

Wow! Talk about an overreaction :yikes:

That charlie1 is a right bundle of laffs isn't she?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 am

:pmsl: :pmsl: Classic. Not known as Vam for nowt was you?

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:12 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:You being wrong is me splitting hairs? I'm starting to think YOU'RE Jane Doh!! :gigglesnshit:

You're being ridiculous.

Jane Doh? Need a bit of an explanation for that one, I don't get it.

Not going to make any sense of it for us Mash?

Mash wrote:What was the fridge thing all about? I didn't get it the first time it was mentioned but she ignored me when I asked.

Errrm, need a clue on this one too :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:22 am

Guest wrote:

Oh dear. :doomed:

Go Charlie! I like a bird with spunk! Eh K?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive