DS and DTV Part 60

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 am

Vam wrote:@ Nic & Mash...it's way past the point of reasoning now - a case of 'red mist' descending, I guess :dunno:

Anyone who can be arsed to only needs to read back from the night before last, to understand exactly when and how this thing kicked off, and how it rolled from that point onwards.

By a certain stage, I was on the point of posting "Who are you, and what have you done with Jayne?", because I couldn't believe we were seeing the same member we've enjoyed interacting with and had plenty of laughs with for months. It's like she's had a complete personality transplant.

Aside from the bizarre pops she's had at you both, even at Fran, and now me, the "clique" fixation did sadden me a bit too, because I hate seeing deliberately divisive crap like that going on online.

I said before that I'm really surprised by how hard I tried not to fall out with her, and I do mean that. Can't be arsed trying any more though.

:mrgreen: This is worthy of a Booker Prize. Based on a real life story but events have been recreated for dramatic effect and to suit the agenda of the author. Complete work of fiction.

BIB, group decision is it? Your the director, puppet master and star in this little performance? Shame we can see the strings and your ushering of the slightly naive supporting cast.
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:30 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:@ Nic & Mash...it's way past the point of reasoning now - a case of 'red mist' descending, I guess :dunno:

Anyone who can be arsed to only needs to read back from the night before last, to understand exactly when and how this thing kicked off, and how it rolled from that point onwards.

By a certain stage, I was on the point of posting "Who are you, and what have you done with Jayne?", because I couldn't believe we were seeing the same member we've enjoyed interacting with and had plenty of laughs with for months. It's like she's had a complete personality transplant.

Aside from the bizarre pops she's had at you both, even at Fran, and now me, the "clique" fixation did sadden me a bit too, because I hate seeing deliberately divisive crap like that going on online.

I said before that I'm really surprised by how hard I tried not to fall out with her, and I do mean that. Can't be arsed trying any more though.

I don't actually think her comments to me were that bizarre. I reckon it's all stemmed from the McCann thing. I'm pretty sure Jayne made cheeky little insinuations that I was a CTer posting about blue bags and fridges. Though it's ok, cos at least I've not been accused of being HappyNes, right :thumbsup:

I can't think of any other reason for the venom of the past few days, she's always been happy enough to join in when it's other posters she dislikes too. So I'm presuming this stems from that. Add to it the posters accused of being in this clique are also posters who don't rate HappyNes.

It'd be all a bit easier to digest if it wasn't so fucking hypocritical. You could pretty much provide an example for every single thing she's accused others of over the last few days.

They weren't. Posters were challenged just like everyone else is here, its been completely over reacted to and used as an excuse. :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:32 am

:ooer: ...like I said, JJ - just a little bit loopy.... :gigglesnshit:

Have a lovely weekend :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Mash » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:35 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:You being wrong is me splitting hairs? I'm starting to think YOU'RE Jane Doh!! :gigglesnshit:

You're being ridiculous.

Jane Doh? Need a bit of an explanation for that one, I don't get it.

Not going to make any sense of it for us Mash?

Mash wrote:What was the fridge thing all about? I didn't get it the first time it was mentioned but she ignored me when I asked.

Errrm, need a clue on this one too :dunno:

I was taking the mickey on the Jane thing.

The fridge thing, I'm not sure now if it was you that said it so apologies if I'm wrong. Someone mentioned fridges, others questioned what they were talking about and no answer was given. Perhaps we'll never know wtf they were on about.
Mash

Postby Mash » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:37 am

Junglejayne wrote:

:mrgreen: This is worthy of a Booker Prize. Based on a real life story but events have been recreated for dramatic effect and to suit the agenda of the author. Complete work of fiction.

BIB, group decision is it? Your the director, puppet master and star in this little performance? Shame we can see the strings and your ushering of the slightly naive supporting cast.

She was talking to us without quoting us, hence the use of @ No group decisions involved.
Mash

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Must be the heat there's meltdowns happening all over
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86793901#Comment_86793901

Wow! Talk about an overreaction :yikes:

That charlie1 is a right bundle of laffs isn't she?

Bid odd :dunno: She did edit though, shame francie didn't get to remove her quote.
Junglejayne

Postby Psidgaf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:41 am

Thank you for the support last night, it is nice to know that there is somewhere I can let off steam when things get to me, which they do at times.
Psidgaf

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:42 am

Vam wrote::ooer: ...like I said, JJ - just a little bit loopy.... :gigglesnshit:

Have a lovely weekend :thumbsup:

All this anger you have, not healthy for the body or mind :smilin:
Last edited by Junglejayne on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:44 am

Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:You being wrong is me splitting hairs? I'm starting to think YOU'RE Jane Doh!! :gigglesnshit:

You're being ridiculous.

Jane Doh? Need a bit of an explanation for that one, I don't get it.

Not going to make any sense of it for us Mash?

Mash wrote:What was the fridge thing all about? I didn't get it the first time it was mentioned but she ignored me when I asked.

Errrm, need a clue on this one too :dunno:

I was taking the mickey on the Jane thing.

The fridge thing, I'm not sure now if it was you that said it so apologies if I'm wrong. Someone mentioned fridges, others questioned what they were talking about and no answer was given. Perhaps we'll never know wtf they were on about.

Ok, no worries. :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:58 am

Guest wrote:

Oh dear. :doomed:

Charlie 1 must be a callsign for crank. What on earth was all of that about?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The strain of unrequited love?

Postby Confusedguest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What's the beef with gdwhatshisface though? Totally out of the blue. :grrrrr: :dunno:
Confusedguest

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:27 am

Confusedguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What's the beef with gdwhatshisface though? Totally out of the blue. :grrrrr: :dunno:

Angry he broke her mates heart by dating Safi? :dunno:

Postby Confused guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:30 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

One thing is for sure , I would not be happy being spoken to like that on a public forum. Bang out of order. I think GDJ handled that well. :thumbsup:
Confused guest

Postby Lambert » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:30 am

There will come a day when Gdjbrgbi68dbvsb will not mention his relationship with Safi in every thread. But it is not this day.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive