DS and DTV Part 61

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:38 am

Oh I can't be the only person here who feels this is being dragged up again, just to have a go at the posters involved and with no genuine concern for Nooway.
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:58 am

Vicky wrote:Oh I can't be the only person here, who feels this is being dragged up again, just to have a go at the posters involved and with no genuine concern for Nooway.

Squeaky likes to trundle it out every now and again when he thinks the posters he dislikes aren't getting enough attention

and Red tbf I wasn't thinking of you when I first said about about a poster on here

it's actually Foxy
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:10 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:Oh I can't be the only person here, who feels this is being dragged up again, just to have a go at the posters involved and with no genuine concern for Nooway.

Squeaky likes to trundle it out every now and again when he thinks the posters he dislikes aren't getting enough attention

and Red tbf I wasn't thinking of you when I first said about about a poster on here

it's actually Foxy

I might have known Squeaky was involved, what an inadequate little man.
Vicky

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I see JasonWatkins is being a creep again.

Which thread?

Yes . . which thread?

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:38 am

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

it's actually Foxy

No fan of Doxy, but that's slightly unfair to say he was involved.

Any time a guest brings up nooway they get accused of being squeaky, because he used it to have a go at DTV on other forums. But dont forget that a lot of people made utter fools of themselves and it suits them to pretend that it's only Dox who was disgusted by their actions.

With or without his stirring, it was a shameful example of mob mentality. FFS she posted the death certificate and still DTV were discussing how easy it would be to fake it. Utter wankers

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:43 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

it's actually Foxy

Any time a guest brings up nooway they get accused of being squeaky, because he used it to have a go at DTV on other forums. But dont forget that a lot of people made utter fools of themselves and it suits them to pretend that it's only Dox who was disgusted by their actions.

With or without his stirring, it was a shameful example of mob mentality. FFS she posted the death certificate and still DTV were discussing how easy it would be to fake it. Utter wankers

Dox is a pathetic little cunt who was coming up to Scotland to beat me up.

A photo of my front door, along with my address and a map of my street was posted.

So don't give me fucking "unfair" oh little doxy defender.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 am

Keyser wrote:Things I have learned reading DS recently.

Any copper is evil and is oppressing the poor innocent violent scumbags/gangsters/thugs in what use to be called borstals or prisons.

Poor Charlie Gard is being not being used as a political football (RIP son).

Any made up or perceived 'ism'/'ist' reported to the 'mods' is totally bombproof - no matter how ridiculous and especially if it refers to the mass murdering (probably fictional) warlord on the flying horse.

Sigh.

Oh fgs just let it go man. And you talk about others dragging old grudges up

You've been banned three times for being an "ist" so it isn't something you've learnt recently at all :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

it's actually Foxy

Dox is a pathetic little cunt who was coming up to Scotland to beat me up.

A photo of my front door, along with my address and a map of my street was posted.

So don't give me fucking "unfair" oh little doxy defender.

I know he's a cunt. Like i said "no fan of dox" but noooway really isn't about him

Postby VR6storm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:11 am

TheKabin is ringing my PBU alarml!! Who was it that used to post threads and just put 'discuss' as the first
post of the thread..... just like the Straight Men thread in GD right now?? :trollface:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:52 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

it's actually Foxy

It wasn't just 'DTV' who thought Noooway was trolling. There were several non DTV posters as well. So well done on displaying your rather obvious agenda.

And sadly those kind of documents can, and have been, faked. Thats just a fact.

(And no, I never posted in the Noooway threads and I'm not a DTVer before you trot out he tired old torturing a mother line. I stay well clear of threads like that)

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 am

Guest wrote:I know he's a cunt. Like i said "no fan of dox" but noooway really isn't about him

Who you kidding. this nooway outrage is only reason Squeaks gets up out his bed in the afternoon these days. :off head:

Vicky is right.

Slightly unfair to him? WTF? This is the same guy who thought a fellow forumer was pregnant and said that he wanted her to miscarry.

He wanted to travel to Scotland to batter a young woman because she banned him.

Who contacted the workplace of someone he had a disagreement with online.

Who said how much 14 year old girls attracted him.

Who called Noooway a troll himself and said she was possibly Pet/Faithy/Vam because they used the word cray-cray once.

Who went to the Hillsborough forums to troll the family and friends of the victims.

Who sends hate messages to the McCanns.

Fuck off you weirdo.

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:31 am

I've just test driven the Ignore facility at DS, for the first time.

Result? A serene, zen-like grey area covering the spaces where a whole bunch of toxic, baity bollocks used to be. Bliss! :cool:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:38 am

Vam wrote:I've just test driven the Ignore facility at DS, for the first time.

Result? A serene, zen-like grey area covering the spaces where a whole bunch of toxic, baity bollocks used to be. Bliss! :cool:

Your not posting either then? :header:

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:41 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

it's actually Foxy

Are you on coke again? Idiot.

Postby Mash » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 am

NoxiousNes is back in GD :doomed:
Mash

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive