Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Lambert wrote:Who's Jobless Oddball?

Google Chaotic Musings for a taste.
McAz

Postby Doomlord2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 am

Jenkins is a joke. He has no idea about anything. Everything from google, everything he says is inaccurate.

I haven't seen the Benjamini creature much today. I wonder if last night's rant really curbed posting allowance. Still, dead of night now, that's when she loses it big time. I wonder if she is just really pissed. Most of the time.
Doomlord2

Postby Lambert » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:32 am

McAz wrote:

Good lord... :ooer:
Lambert

Postby Zero Gravitas » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:34 am

McAz wrote:

No, don't. Some things are best left alone and undisturbed. I shit you not.
Zero Gravitas

Postby Lambert » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:44 am

Too late :(

I need to read something intelligent to repair the damage to whatever IQ I had left

*browses DS*

DAMMIT
Lambert

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Feminists and MRAs are both full of shit. It's basically a bunch of underachievers waffling on and moaning about the opposite gender and blaming them for why they haven't got where they want in life. Yawn.

Many feminists become very successful and go on to improve things for women and girls following them... MRAs do fuck all for anyone.

Decades ago I'd agree. Nowadays not at all (which is why Hobbit has to refer to scullery maids from the 1800s) and modern feminists are the exact same as MRAs just batting for the other side. A bunch of bitter losers who blame men for their lack of success and happiness in life. Them and Retford deserve each other.

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:33 am

McAz wrote:

That place would give me a headache, was just reading who is the most hated poster on forums (or something like that) some blasts from the past on there.
Kizzie

Postby charlie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:39 am

Who's Jobless Oddball????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's his usual writing style.

He's been around for donkey's years. I remember him from DS uncut. It was a hive of activity then, compared to its reincarnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
charlie

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 am

Guest wrote:I'm not sure why any criticism of Face Ache gets such defensive responses as the more I see her post the worse she gets. she needs to take a look in the mirror. Most of the things she accuses other's of she's guilty of herself. Maybe she's been dumped in the past or had bad experiences with men but ieven then it's not an excuse to be so angry and negative at them all the time.

That chip on her shoulder seems to grow with each of those threads too.

I dont get that vibe at all, shes happily married with a kid. Shes posted about women who rape men/female schoolteachers that abuse and they should get the same treatment as men. Not really what you're describing, to be honest your post sounds angrier and negative than hers..are you the same poster from the other week who had an axe to grind?

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:10 am

charlie wrote:

Who's Jobless Oddball????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's his usual writing style.

He's been around for donkey's years. I remember him from DS uncut. It was a hive of activity then, compared to its reincarnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For years I could never get past his !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , ???????????????????????????????????????? but then one day I read what he was saying rather than all the !!!!!!!!!!!!! stressing me out (I hate them) and he posted more sense than most of them. Very hard to get past the writing style though.
Kizzie

Postby guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:19 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm not sure why any criticism of Face Ache gets such defensive responses as the more I see her post the worse she gets. she needs to take a look in the mirror. Most of the things she accuses other's of she's guilty of herself. Maybe she's been dumped in the past or had bad experiences with men but ieven then it's not an excuse to be so angry and negative at them all the time.

I dont get that vibe at all, shes happily married with a kid. Shes posted about women who rape men/female schoolteachers that abuse and they should get the same treatment as men. Not really what you're describing, to be honest your post sounds angrier and negative than hers..are you the same poster from the other week who had an axe to grind?

Agreed. I don't doubt there are bitter, man hating shrews out there but Face Ache is hardly one of them since she is an attractive woman with a husband and family. It sounds like she's a reasonably normal human being with normal attitudes to the opposite sex compared to an angry, paranoid internet activist like Retford.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Retford - we don't all hate you on here :thumbsup:

:dunno: Nobody hates him. They either think he's ridiculous or they pity him.

Retford sadly is one of the many people being let down in this country by the lack of mental health services. Instead of being treated he is left to his own devices and will only get worse until he either harms himself or some poor innocent person in the street. A bit like Puzz really, both are being let down. :shake head:

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Retford sadly is one of the many people being let down in this country by the lack of mental health services. Instead of being treated he is left to his own devices and will only get worse until he either harms himself or some poor innocent person in the street. A bit like Puzz really, both are being let down. :shake head:

Implying Puzz Or Retford might be a danger to others, is out of order.

I don't know Retford, but i do know Puzzler and he's never struck me as being a ticking time bomb.

Oh and stick that insincere :shake head: up your arse.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:47 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agreed. I don't doubt there are bitter, man hating shrews out there but Face Ache is hardly one of them since she is an attractive woman with a husband and family. It sounds like she's a reasonably normal human being with normal attitudes to the opposite sex compared to an angry, paranoid internet activist like Retford.

Agreed with both of you, she does go after Retford a bit but I think that's from frustration that he's all the things he accuses others of being (hive minded, removed from reality, full of buzzwords etc).

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Implying Puzz Or Retford might be a danger to others, is out of order.

I don't know Retford, but i do know Puzzler and he's never struck me as being a ticking time bomb.

Oh and stick that insincere :shake head: up your arse.

Agree with this as well, (i just posted agreeing faceache isnt as bad as being made out) but painting him and Puzzler as people who will attack one day is ridiculous.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive