DS and DTV Part 61

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 am

Doomlord2 wrote:
Vicky wrote:Why is anyone bothering with Paul Jenkins when he clearly, hasn't a clue what he's talking about?

In the thread about the person being "Strangled" he states after being charged with assaulting a policeman, the suspect would then be held in custody until they'd opened their bowels.

Then when he was told he was talking shite (Pardon the pun) He claimed he was mixing Scots Law up with the law in England.

As someone who was charged with assaulting a policeman years ago, I can assure him, the police/courts do not keep you in custody until you've "Been"

I think as he spews his bull far and wide over the forum more and more people are working out he is a total fantasist. Even if they had swallowed a packet of drugs the cops would take him to hospital rather than pop him in a cell I would have thought.
I suspect a lot of people fall for his crap because his highish post count make him look like he isn't a new user. Wherever he turns up someone calls him out on his total rubbish.

I imagine the police would take him to hospital and have his stomach pumped, if he hadn't had time to digest it.

I don't think they'd put him in a cell and watch over him, until he been to the toilet.

I've read a few of Jenkins posts.

Judging by his posts in the Charlie Gard thread, he's some kind of medical expert.
Vicky

Postby Kizzie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:05 am

I think now they take them to a hospital for Xrays to see if they swallowed anything, rather than waiting for nature.
Kizzie

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:09 am

Feline wrote:I think now they take them to a hospital for Xrays to see if they swallowed anything, rather than waiting for nature.

Aye that could take ages.

:strain:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:58 am

I get a squeaky vibe from Paul _Jenkins.

Postby This Conversation Is Now Closed Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:06 am

Vicky wrote:I imagine the police would take him to hospital and have his stomach pumped, if he hadn't had time to digest it.

I don't think they'd put him in a cell and watch over him, until he been to the toilet.

I've read a few of Jenkins posts.

Judging by his posts in the Charlie Gard thread, he's some kind of medical expert.

He might like to be taken as some kind of medical expert, but the genuine health professionals on there realise he is a bullshitter.
This Conversation Is Now Closed Guest

Postby Helena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:20 am

Bloody Nora

That Charlie Gard thread has descended into a parallel dimension - I truly wonder what Bollywood is thinking.

As for Benjimini, I hope she stays in clink - that post she made last night was truly nasty.

Not even going to mention Susie............
Helena

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:23 am

I think he's just a bellend really. He was waffling on about nurses speeding up death purposely with morphine the other day on the Charlie Gard thread. Full of shit that man.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:40 am

I haven't noticed RedRose9191 before but she's certainly running rings around the DS SJWs on the latest tranny bollox thread. Designer84, the only gay in the village, is coming off particularly badly. :twirl:

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 am

Guest wrote:I get a squeaky vibe from Paul _Jenkins.

Start another voice thread and see if he posts a clip of his voice and if he refuses that might give us a clue.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s12eYnCqk5So

Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 am

Helena Handbasket wrote:Bloody Nora

That Charlie Gard thread has descended into a parallel dimension - I truly wonder what Bollywood is thinking.

As for Benjimini, I hope she stays in clink - that post she made last night was truly nasty.

Not even going to mention Susie............

Just been for a look and that bitchy comment Benjamani made last night has been removed (unless i missed it)
Susie is as thick as mince, as is Bollywood just about to read what utter toss she has been writing while i've been at work....has anything else been removed?

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:38 am

Oh that Charlie Gard thread.

Seacam waffling about concentration camps and experimental treatment.

Bolly going on about a rubric.

How people have the patience to persevere in the face of such nonsense amazes me.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:40 am

Guest wrote:I get a squeaky vibe from Paul _Jenkins.

He's a twat, but at least he's not hypocritical like some.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:43 am

Guest wrote:Just been for a look and that bitchy comment Benjamani made last night has been removed (unless i missed it)
Susie is as thick as mince, as is Bollywood just about to read what utter toss she has been writing while i've been at work....has anything else been removed?

Only Bollywood's brain. It's been taken away for scientific analysis. Surprisingly this hasn't made any difference to her.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:54 am

NastyNickers wrote:Oh that Charlie Gard thread.

Seacam waffling about concentration camps and experimental treatment.

Bolly going on about a rubric.

How people have the patience to persevere in the face of such nonsense amazes me.

I still can't decide whether Bollywood is deliberately trolling the Charlie Gard thread or is just unbelievably stupid.
The timeline has been explained to her countless times, Dr Hirano's court statement has been posted countless times and yet she is still insisting on the opposite of the facts.
What's her fucking problem?
Anyone?
I just don't understand her. :brickwall:

Postby weather guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 am

The steffan leach character comes up with some beauts in the weather thread but this one's a doozy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/87137191#Comment_87137191

I guess in his defence there may be something going on there so maybe you have to make allowances.
weather guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive