DS and DTV Part 61

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 pm

See now primer the prize prick has waded into the Charlie Gard thread. Time to give it a wide berth now. :hand:

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:29 pm

I see JasonWatkins is being a creep again.

Postby guesty » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:39 pm

I see benjiwhatsherface is getting stroppier by the post, must gall her not to be the thread's recognised authority on law and kids she thinks she is. Surprised she hasn’t called for the thread to be closed, she generally does when there’s no toe licking.

Enjoying posts by Cally's mum, voice of reason.
guesty

Postby Vam » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:See now primer the prize prick has waded into the Charlie Gard thread. Time to give it a wide berth now. :hand:

Never really noticed primer before. What's the deal with him?
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:49 pm

guesty wrote:I see benjiwhatsherface is getting stroppier by the post, must gall her not to be the thread's recognised authority on law and kids she thinks she is. Surprised she hasn’t called for the thread to be closed, she generally does when there’s no toe licking.

Enjoying posts by Cally's mum, voice of reason.

Always.

Her and others just serenely carry on regardless, while Benjamini and that utter moron, Susie, are buzzing around like demented mosquitos.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:See now primer the prize prick has waded into the Charlie Gard thread. Time to give it a wide berth now. :hand:

Aren't you the lucky one!! He's just a little obnoxious dickhead, in almost every post he makes. I am surprised he hasn't tried to have a go at a few on that thread before now, he usually likes to make a few scathing comments and adds nothing much else.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:I see JasonWatkins is being a creep again.

Which thread?

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby creamcheese » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Ugh the Charlie gard thread is reminding me of the Maddie threads, two sides fighting it out over a dead/dying child. I see there are a few of the same posters popping up acting just as stupid insult. Wouldn't surprise me if Susie Smith was bloody happyness.
creamcheese

Postby creamcheese » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Vam wrote:

Primer was all over the Maddie threads like a bad case of the clap.
creamcheese

Postby Vam » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Aren't you the lucky one!! He's just a little obnoxious dickhead, in almost every post he makes. I am surprised he hasn't tried to have a go at a few on that thread before now, he usually likes to make a few scathing comments and adds nothing much else.

(& @ creamcheese) Oh yeah - I remember him now, that total pain in the arse, especially in the last McCann thread.

Another one with a winning disposition..... :roll:
Vam

Postby guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Susie_Smith is being very tasteless on that Charlie Gard thread. She's now questioning whether the judge has seen the medical records. What. The. Fuck. No one can be that much of a bimbo, it must be a wind up. :slap:

Postby Keyser » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:03 am

Things I have learned reading DS recently.

Any copper is evil and is oppressing the poor innocent violent scumbags/gangsters/thugs in what use to be called borstals or prisons.

Poor Charlie Gard is being not being used as a political football (RIP son).

Any made up or perceived 'ism'/'ist' reported to the 'mods' is totally bombproof - no matter how ridiculous and especially if it refers to the mass murdering (probably fictional) warlord on the flying horse.

Sigh.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:48 am

Guest wrote:I see JasonWatkins is being a creep again.

Seek help. The obsession with Watkins from some on here is verging into creepy territory on its own. We talk about grudges on here but this grudge some have against him is off the scale.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:06 am

Fucking hell. Just when I thought the daft racist couldn't get worse we find out Red Dickhead has been hounding young mothers of dead kids. It sort of puts much of the other nasty stuff on here into perspective and in the shade. Genuine cunt and there is no excuse for it.

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 am

Guest wrote:Fucking hell. Just when I thought the daft racist couldn't get worse we find out Red Dickhead has been hounding young mothers of dead kids. It sort of puts much of the other nasty stuff on here into perspective and in the shade. Genuine cunt and there is no excuse for it.

Nooway?

I think that was the girls name, posted on here last year or it might have been the year before and said she was surprised people were still talking about it.

I think she felt it had gone on long enough.
Vicky

Next

Return to The Archive