DS and DTV Part 61

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Foxy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Happy to have my ip checked too against whoever HF thinks I am.
Foxy

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:29 pm

The new McCann thread is very slow off the mark, not many posting in it. But natch HappyNes was in there like a fly to shite, what a surprise. And Deep Purple, the dickhead, probably dying to pontificate about how stupid everyone is as he's an ex copper dontcha know :roll: :laughing:

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Fwiw, I find it hard to believe any of that Nooooway crap was something Foxy would be a part of. No way (pardon the pun).
Last edited by Vam on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Frankly » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Mash wrote:NoxiousNes is back in GD :doomed:

:mrgreen: Yep. I noticed, and there is a new McCann thread too! :whistle:

Sure. But all I see now is... :cool:

('Infected Mushroom'.... :gigglesnshit: )

:mrgreen: Nice track, by the way.
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Mash wrote:NoxiousNes is back in GD :doomed:

:mrgreen: Yep. I noticed, and there is a new McCann thread too! :whistle:

Well that won't last long. :doomed:

Jason trying to rattle and shake things up a bit, imo. Bad lad! :mrgreen:

:gigglesnshit: Very, very bad lad!
Frankly

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Things get dragged up on here all the time so I don't understand why the Nooway thing is different?

Same with mentioning DS posters. Some we can go to town on and it's all ok, with others the mere mention of thei name has people accusing posters of having a grudge.

Postby Foxy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Vam wrote:Fwiw, I find it hard to believe any of that Nooooway crap would be something Foxy would be a part of. No way (pardon the pun).

I wasn't Vam. I've seen it all discussed on here but was not involved either here or on DS. As with the Charlie Gard thread, although I have my opinions it is far too emotive a subject to get involved in imo. I have a friend whose baby daughter was born with severe disabilities (a form of congenital muscular dystrophy). Her daughter was taken off life support and I know what a heart wrenching process it was for her and her husband.
Foxy

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:43 pm

:woteva: Yay! Little bonding session for the coven.

Trying to lure new recruits too :leer: resist em Foxy

Postby That Was The Voice Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:Oh I can't be the only person here, who feels this is being dragged up again, just to have a go at the posters involved and with no genuine concern for Nooway.

Squeaky likes to trundle it out every now and again when he thinks the posters he dislikes aren't getting enough attention

and Red tbf I wasn't thinking of you when I first said about about a poster on here

it's actually Foxy

If you mean me im not dox if thats who you mean by squeaky. I dont know the cunt and ive only heard of him in this thread. For the umpteenth time admin can confirm that by my ip. A very prominent and infamous poster from that thread is a member here. I thought you knew who they are but obviously you dont because it isnt foxy

Lad were called squeaky for his voice of high nasal Manc.

A real flat-cap-and-whippet voice it were, Mother.
That Was The Voice Guest

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Emily Lawson, created way back in 2015 so far all of 7 posts , 3 in 2015 the rest in July of this year

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ily_Lawson

Postby Holly » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Here's the thing...no one can know for sure what really happened re Nooway...therefore I would appreciate it if no one is bringing it up here again. It just doesn't feel right. I hope you all agree...lets just move on from such a sad subject.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Foxy wrote:
Vam wrote:Fwiw, I find it hard to believe any of that Nooooway crap would be something Foxy would be a part of. No way (pardon the pun).

I wasn't Vam. I've seen it all discussed on here but was not involved either here or on DS. As with the Charlie Gard thread, although I have my opinions it is far too emotive a subject to get involved in imo. I have a friend whose baby daughter was born with severe disabilities (a form of congenital muscular dystrophy). Her daughter was taken off life support and I know what a heart wrenching process it was for her and her husband.

Like I said - absolutely not your style, imo :wink: This is probably a case of crossed wires, or people seeing things that just aren't there. Happens to me all the time, and when it does, I just sit here thinking "W T F...??!" :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

The Baby Gard case really has resonated with me, surprisingly deeply. He's on my mind quite a bit, and I'm SO hoping for a peaceful outcome for him. Just hate the thought of him continuing to helplessly lie there, perhaps needlessly feeling pain. I guess my feeling so strongly about it all is why I've posted over there. Completely get why you've been avoiding it, though.
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Guest wrote::woteva: Yay! Little bonding session for the coven.

Trying to lure new recruits too :leer: resist em Foxy

Oh go fuck yourself, you sad, bitter little prat :cuppaT:
Vam

Postby Keyser » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:Things I have learned reading DS recently.

Any copper is evil and is oppressing the poor innocent violent scumbags/gangsters/thugs in what use to be called borstals or prisons.

Poor Charlie Gard is being not being used as a political football (RIP son).

Any made up or perceived 'ism'/'ist' reported to the 'mods' is totally bombproof - no matter how ridiculous and especially if it refers to the mass murdering (probably fictional) warlord on the flying horse.

Sigh.

Charlie Gard isnt deceased so why have you said RIP? He likely will die soon but to say RIP when the child is alive is disrespectful in the extreme.

The poor little mite will be gone very soon - perhaps I should have chosen my words more carefully but all I want is for him to be at peace.

I would argue is the media circus that is disrespectful in the extreme as are the various chancers and the Farcebook rent a mob using his tragedy to suit their own agendas.
Keyser

Postby Foxy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Holly wrote:Here's the thing...no one can know for sure what really happened re Nooway...therefore I would appreciate it if no one is bringing it up here again. It just doesn't feel right. I hope you all agree...lets just move on from such a sad subject.

Happy to Holly. I just wanted some clarification as to why my name was dragged into it.

Vam wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Like I said - absolutely not your style, imo :wink: This is probably a case of crossed wires, or people seeing things that just aren't there. Happens to me all the time, and when it does, I just sit here thinking "W T F...??!" :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

The Baby Gard case really has resonated with me, surprisingly deeply. He's on my mind quite a bit, and I'm SO hoping for a peaceful outcome for him. Just hate the thought of him continuing to helplessly lie there, perhaps needlessly feeling pain. I guess my feeling so strongly about it all is why I've posted over there. Completely get why you've been avoiding it, though.

Yes 'WTF' was my first thought. I read more than I post but had to challenge why I was brought into this :dunno:
Foxy

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive