DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Mash wrote:
Feline wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm beginning to think Susie_Smith has never been inside a hospital - if she did she would have noticed pretty much all of the doors between wards and departments are not "standard sized doors" but double doors in order to get beds with equipment through them.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/87158602#Comment_87158602

Another fucking idiot.

You are the idiot if you think every doorway is a double door for beds to pass through. Do you really think the door to the roof would be a double door? All doorways are double from wards to theatre and treatment rooms etc but not those where a bed would not normally have to go through.
Watch the documentaries that have covered the work of HEMS, the Hospitals that they arrive at, I recall having double doors onto the roof. Pretty sure GOSH will also have this facility. Of course GOSH or any other Hospital doesn't have double doors everywhere, throughout the whole building. But Hospital routes are planned very carefully, where they know they need lots of room they have lots of room.

I have been in more hospitals than I care to think about anymore. There are plenty of doors that are not double.
Anyway, its a moot point as a couple of posters who work in hospitals have said they don't agree its the door taking the ventilator that is the problem more likely other things like the bed etc. :)

Susie is still a bloody idiot. You only have to read the majority of her posts in that thread to see it

That's funny because that comment would equally apply to you and your posts on here to date. Where's that pot kettle smiley when you need it?

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm beginning to think Susie_Smith has never been inside a hospital - if she did she would have noticed pretty much all of the doors between wards and departments are not "standard sized doors" but double doors in order to get beds with equipment through them.

Another fucking idiot.

You are the idiot if you think every doorway is a double door for beds to pass through. Do you really think the door to the roof would be a double door? All doorways are double from wards to theatre and treatment rooms etc but not those where a bed would not normally have to go through.

Nope you are wrong. From the entrance to the wards to the treatment rooms, all doors are either double doors or wide enough for ambulance stretchers to pass through easily with attached equipment and staff. It is not I saying the doors on their flat can't accommodate the equipment, it is Great Ormond Street Hospital saying this, I believe their expertise supercedes Susie_Smith's and yours :thumbsup:

You do know, you just said what I said?
Kizzie

Postby Lambert » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Mash wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how many people is Paul_Jenkins is shit spamming through PM? More and more people are mentioning it now. Weirdo.

Who has he been PM'img? :yikes:

MC Satan and Hobbit Feet. Both asked him to stop and were ignored.

Someone with such a high posting frequency is bound to be a fruitloop.
Lambert

Postby Doomlord2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Mash wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how many people is Paul_Jenkins is shit spamming through PM? More and more people are mentioning it now. Weirdo.

Who has he been PM'img? :yikes:

MC Satan and Hobbit Feet. Both asked him to stop and were ignored.

Thanks.
Wonder what they've done to wind him up so much.
Doomlord2

Postby Keyser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Hirano has been a disgrace, the Poop, Trump and in particular anti-science cunt Pence have been a disgrace, the Twatter and Farcebook crowd have been a disgrace, the pro-life religious loons and the convict preacher have been a disgrace, the rent a mob have been a disgrace, the whole media circus has been a disgrace.

The parents were given false hope which led them to become delusional but despite their terrible grief I have slightly lost sympathy recently - mainly because of the disruption it has caused to all of the other children and parents at GOSH and the death threats to medical staff there.

I hope those who are found will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The only people to have come out of this horrible tragedy with dignity have been GOSH themselves, the judge and poor little Charlie himself who will finally be allowed to find peace at last.
Last edited by Keyser on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:

Another fucking idiot.

Nope you are wrong. From the entrance to the wards to the treatment rooms, all doors are either double doors or wide enough for ambulance stretchers to pass through easily with attached equipment and staff. It is not I saying the doors on their flat can't accommodate the equipment, it is Great Ormond Street Hospital saying this, I believe their expertise supercedes Susie_Smith's and yours :thumbsup:

I was merely repeating what I said in my original post, for which you called me an "idiot". Susie_Smith was talking shit, I pointed it out you disagreed said i was wrong, I repeated what I said originally and now you say I'm agreeing with you? Fuck me, are you Susie_Smith you talk as much shit as her.

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:58 pm

jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:

Another fucking idiot.

Watch the documentaries that have covered the work of HEMS, the Hospitals that they arrive at, I recall having double doors onto the roof. Pretty sure GOSH will also have this facility. Of course GOSH or any other Hospital doesn't have double doors everywhere, throughout the whole building. But Hospital routes are planned very carefully, where they know they need lots of room they have lots of room.

I have been in more hospitals than I care to think about anymore. There are plenty of doors that are not double.
Anyway, its a moot point as a couple of posters who work in hospitals have said they don't agree its the door taking the ventilator that is the problem more likely other things like the bed etc. :)
There are a good number yes. The point is Hospital lay-outs are carefully planned where they need double doors they will have them.

Yes I already said that. But its still a moot point. They need a door big enough for the bed to go through, not the ventilator as some have been saying. That makes more sense.
Last edited by Kizzie on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kizzie

Postby Lambert » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:A few people haven't been nice about the parents but most understand the hell they must be going through .

Honestly they're just being intransigent cunts at this point. Sorry but they are. Just let the poor kid die so they can end the grieving process that they are stretching out unnecessarily (in as far as it can 'end', but you know what I mean), and then they can get on with their lives, heal a little, and maybe have another kid.
Lambert

Postby Fiz » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:02 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... the-usa/p1

So, like, there are people who want us to have shitter food :yikes: :dunno:
Fiz

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:

Another fucking idiot.

I was merely repeating what I said in my original post, for which you called me an "idiot". Susie_Smith was talking shit, I pointed it out you disagreed said i was wrong, I repeated what I said originally and now you say I'm agreeing with you? Fuck me, are you Susie_Smith you talk as much shit as her.

You said "nope you are wrong" then repeated what I had just said.

Yes anyone who disagrees with the main on that thread is all one person out to troll.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Dox does that.

Postby jp761 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 pm

@Feline

My post on DS to Susie mentioned beds/equipment, there was a reason for that. Personally I've never said the ventilator is the main issue.

I was just saying to Susie that Hospitals are set-up so that they can go where they need to go, her point about the ventilator was the moot one, as obviously the bed would have been there as well. And the bed was the main issue regarding Charlie going home.

Anyway looks like the whole situation is pretty much agreed now. At last.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

You said "nope you are wrong" then repeated what I had just said.

Yes anyone who disagrees with the main on that thread is all one person out to troll.

The "nope you were wrong" was in response to you calling me an idiot.

The people disagreeing "with the main" as you state on that thread have been Benjamani who was jailed for baiting, Bollywood who was jailed for baiting and Susie_Smith who is a fucking idiot. Not one of them ever posted any facts or links to facts to back up their generalised insults and whining. In particular Bollywood spending nearly a week repeatedly asking for court transcripts to try and deny Dr Hirano wasn't as incompetent as he came across (saying he could offer improvement to a patient he had, by his own admission in court, never seen the scans or read the reports of) was laughable at best and trolling at worst.

Postby Keyser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Fiz wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2232801/would-you-accept-a-reduction-in-food-standards-in-exchange-for-a-trade-deal-with-the-usa/p1

So, like, there are people who want us to have shitter food :yikes: :dunno:

Already happening - Brexit is a total catastrofuck and things will only get worse.

Bullingdon Boy sacrificed this countries future by gambling on a referendum to appease his Euro-sceptic backbenchers and stop the Nasty Party from leaking votes to UKIP.

Still at least we are now -

Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:18 pm

cobaye22 wrote:

Read that earlier, Jenkins PMing HF. How much more of a clusterfuck can that thread get.
Anyway back to discussing hospital doors.

He's doing it to bspace, deep purple and Troll Hunter in the Muslim veil thread too. :off head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive