DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Keyser wrote:
Fiz wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2232801/would-you-accept-a-reduction-in-food-standards-in-exchange-for-a-trade-deal-with-the-usa/p1

So, like, there are people who want us to have shitter food :yikes: :dunno:

Already happening - Brexit is a total catastrofuck and things will only get worse.

Bullingdon Boy sacrificed this countries future by gambling on a referendum to appease his Euro-sceptic backbenchers and stop the Nasty Party from leaking votes to UKIP.

Still at least we are now -

Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.
Strong and stable.

DISPOSABLE income has fallen by almost a quarter in a year as people spend more of their earnings on bills, groceries and housing, a survey found.

The average spare cash people have is down £100 a month — from £426 last year to £326.

Those aged 18 to 34 have, on average, £325 to spare each month, down from £456. Over-55s have seen their disposable income drop from £425 to £322.

Office for National Statistics figures last week showed that total pay was down 0.7 per cent in the three months to May compared with last year.

https://www.metro.news/we-have-a-lot-less-to-spend-as-spare-cash-drops-by-23/679875/

Fucked and floppy. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Fiz wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2232801/would-you-accept-a-reduction-in-food-standards-in-exchange-for-a-trade-deal-with-the-usa/p1

My problems with this "shitter" food argument is that whenever I've been to the US the food is generally great. Obviously if you're buying food from the $1 menu you're not getting great meat

But I challenge anyone to go to a "Chick-Fil-A" and say it's not the best Chicken Sandwich they've ever tasted

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:23 pm

jp761 wrote:@Feline

My post on DS to Susie mentioned beds/equipment, there was a reason for that. Personally I've never said the ventilator is the main issue.

I was just saying to Susie that Hospitals are set-up so that they can go where they need to go, her point about the ventilator was the moot one, as obviously the bed would have been there as well. And the bed was the main issue regarding Charlie going home.

Anyway looks like the whole situation is pretty much agreed now. At last.

Yes, hopefully, they can say goodbye and then try and rebuild their lives again.
I see a post where someone posted a tweet where Connie said she didn't want to be in the same room as him and they have taken it as she means the judge are they sure it's the judge and not GOSH spokesperson/lawyer? I could not find anything in the tweet to say it was the judge she was talking about.

The judge has been amazing.
Kizzie

Postby jp761 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Feline wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Feline

My post on DS to Susie mentioned beds/equipment, there was a reason for that. Personally I've never said the ventilator is the main issue.

I was just saying to Susie that Hospitals are set-up so that they can go where they need to go, her point about the ventilator was the moot one, as obviously the bed would have been there as well. And the bed was the main issue regarding Charlie going home.

Anyway looks like the whole situation is pretty much agreed now. At last.

Yes, hopefully, they can say goodbye and then try and rebuild their lives again.
I see a post where someone posted a tweet where Connie said she didn't want to be in the same room as him and they have taken it as she means the judge are they sure it's the judge and not GOSH spokesperson/lawyer? I could not find anything in the tweet to say it was the judge she was talking about.

The judge has been amazing.
Hopefully. Yeah he's done a great job. Tbh I don't know, not looking at it right now, have burgers to eat. :mrgreen: I do know just about everyone in that thread has got a tad confused at times, the hectic nature of the thread and the subject matter doesn't help. I also know even just 15hrs or so away from the thread, it's pretty tough to catch up.

:)
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 pm

guest wrote:Now we've got that cunt Hobbit feet standing in for Bitchamini with the high horsing and faux outrage. Snide bitch.

Fuck Goblin is making a bigger idiot of herself than usual these days. From saying she wouldn't have banned fox hunting in the first place to whining and whinging about scullery maids from the 1800's to justify her weird feminist oppression complex, she's rapidly become one of the biggest jokes on there.

Postby megaera » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Bollywood's a game of Chinese whispers in human form, subtly changing their argument so a hundred posts later the point has completely changed from the one they initially made.

No wonder s/he drives people nuts!
megaera

Postby Nucks » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Helena Handbasket wrote:Bollywood is deranged but harmless, I apologised to her for being shitty.

Regarding Benji, I did kinda try to insinuate that she was being hypocritical but I don't think she will pick it up!

Flashfiction, brilliant poster - very sensible and measured - and it was so funny that he has spotted the lady clicking on all the laughing dude buttons............now that is one sad case, sitting there clicking away morning till night to try and annoy people - it just brings a smile to my face knowing who it is and having a little chuckle at her. :twirl:

How does someone spot a person clicking on laugh buttons? :ooer:

it happened in the middle of the night when no one else was posting. Could have been lurkers I suppose

No one else was posting? On a site with thousands of users? Sounds a bit of a stretch. Maybe it was her, but there's no way to know really. It's like alerting a post, there's no definitive way to know who did it, unless someone fesses up.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Now we've got that cunt Hobbit feet standing in for Bitchamini with the high horsing and faux outrage. Snide bitch.

Fuck Goblin is making a bigger idiot of herself than usual these days. From saying she wouldn't have banned fox hunting in the first place to whining and whinging about scullery maids from the 1800's to justify her weird feminist oppression complex, she's rapidly become one of the biggest jokes on there.

The OJ verdict had nowt to do with race and anyone who suggests it is a racist sex pest! :D

Postby Zero Gravitas » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:54 pm

I have learnt a new word!

Catastrofuck Isn't it just perfect?

Thank you Keyser. :wubwub:
Yes, I'm easily pleased. :mrgreen:
Zero Gravitas

Postby Keyser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Undesirable Alien wrote:I have learnt a new word!

Catastrofuck Isn't it just perfect?

Thank you Keyser. :wubwub:
Yes, I'm easily pleased. :mrgreen:

You are very welcome! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Mash » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
Feline wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:You are the idiot if you think every doorway is a double door for beds to pass through. Do you really think the door to the roof would be a double door? All doorways are double from wards to theatre and treatment rooms etc but not those where a bed would not normally have to go through.
Watch the documentaries that have covered the work of HEMS, the Hospitals that they arrive at, I recall having double doors onto the roof. Pretty sure GOSH will also have this facility. Of course GOSH or any other Hospital doesn't have double doors everywhere, throughout the whole building. But Hospital routes are planned very carefully, where they know they need lots of room they have lots of room.

I have been in more hospitals than I care to think about anymore. There are plenty of doors that are not double.
Anyway, its a moot point as a couple of posters who work in hospitals have said they don't agree its the door taking the ventilator that is the problem more likely other things like the bed etc. :)

Susie is still a bloody idiot. You only have to read the majority of her posts in that thread to see it

That's funny because that comment would equally apply to you and your posts on here to date. Where's that pot kettle smiley when you need it?

Thank you for the feedback.

Your opinion is important to me.
Mash

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

megaera wrote:Bollywood's a game of Chinese whispers in human form, subtly changing their argument so a hundred posts later the point has completely changed from the one they initially made.

No wonder s/he drives people nuts!

I don't understand why so many reply to those they are sure are trolling. No one is going to change a trolls mind, you are surely just going to get a headache.
Kizzie

Postby Fiz » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Guest wrote:

My problems with this "shitter" food argument is that whenever I've been to the US the food is generally great. Obviously if you're buying food from the $1 menu you're not getting great meat

But I challenge anyone to go to a "Chick-Fil-A" and say it's not the best Chicken Sandwich they've ever tasted

Why assume that? I'm not talking about taste, I'm talking about quality, what's added to it and how it's been handled. The two aren't mutually exclusive. The best steak I've had was in a steak house in the US, but I bet that cow was pumped full of shit.

Lol at Chick-Fil-A though, I don't think fast food belongs in this discussion if I'm entirely honest. That's like arguing for healthy food with Skittles. :mrgreen:

Eggs in America taste weird though, and they are bleached white, and they have to be chilled, and they have higher salmonella because the process exposes the eggs to bacteria.
Fiz

Postby Kizzie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Fiz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why assume that? I'm not talking about taste, I'm talking about quality, what's added to it and how it's been handled. The two aren't mutually exclusive. The best steak I've had was in a steak house in the US, but I bet that cow was pumped full of shit.

Lol at Chick-Fil-A though, I don't think fast food belongs in this discussion if I'm entirely honest. That's like arguing for healthy food with Skittles. :mrgreen:

Eggs in America taste weird though, and they are bleached white, and they have to be chilled, and they have higher salmonella because the process exposes the eggs to bacteria.

The eggs are washed in a chlorine solution, but not bleached white. They just favour hens that lay white eggs. When I was a kid eggs here were white then some twit said Brown was healthier so our favoured hens were ones who laid brown eggs.

We do not wash our eggs here because of the risk, Americans think we are mad to not wash eggs or even keep them in the fridge. They have to keep theirs in a fridge but for us its personal choice. I never put mine in the fridge and they keep for a very long time.
Kizzie

Postby Keyser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Fiz wrote:
Guest wrote:

I get mine from Chernobyl. :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive