DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can't remember? How convenient and predictable.

It's irrelevant because anyone banned have themselves to blame. I think you know that, too. But to keep you happy, let's say I did alert the mods? So what?

Then it shows that you bait people into reacting to you by your controlling manner that never ends on that forum. When people get to a point where they have had enough of you and what you do they react. Then you try to threaten them via PM. When they ignore you multiple times (seen the screenshots) and they don't comply with your demands you have a word with your friends among the mods and get them banned. Then you smugly say that people get themselves banned. What an utter cunt you are.

Then share the screenshots.

I didn't bait you into reacting to me - your crass, shitty and off-topic comment was made of your own volition. I tried to resolve privately - you refused so I mentioned it publicly in the thread which lead to the offending post being removed and you being banned. Yes, banned people only have themselves to blame. If you just held your hands up and apologised for your comment when you had the chance, the issue would've remained private and you'd still have an active account.

I'm not a cunt. Far from it. My posting history shows that.

Your viewpoint is unhinged to say the least.

You haven't thought this through properly have you?

Friends with mods? Oh for goodness sake.....sure, if you like. I'm going bowling with them later.

Postby Grape Ape » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:13 pm

I almost wish we had reactions here, just for Gilbertoo. It's such an over reaction.
Grape Ape

Postby Nucks » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's irrelevant because anyone banned have themselves to blame. I think you know that, too. But to keep you happy, let's say I did alert the mods? So what?

Then it shows that you bait people into reacting to you by your controlling manner that never ends on that forum. When people get to a point where they have had enough of you and what you do they react. Then you try to threaten them via PM. When they ignore you multiple times (seen the screenshots) and they don't comply with your demands you have a word with your friends among the mods and get them banned. Then you smugly say that people get themselves banned. What an utter cunt you are.

I didn't bait you into reacting to me - your crass, shitty and off-topic comment was made of your own volition. I tried to resolve privately - you refused so I mentioned it publicly in the thread which lead to the offending post being removed and you being banned. Yes, banned people only have themselves to blame. If you just held your hands up and apologised for your comment when you had the chance, the issue would've remained private and you'd still have an active account.

Friends with mods? Oh for goodness sake.....sure, if you like. I'm going bowling with them later.

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Cobs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Surprise surprise, Piskie hates GoT. It's 'lowbrow' and 'typical American dross'

'Game of Thrones will eventually die a death, and we can all be grateful for that. Perhaps something watchable will replace it.'
Cobs

Postby jp761 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Regarding what cancuklehead said about Aspergers and Autism. Just been thinking about this, I'm pretty sure Aspergers used to be a separate condition though. Years ago when I worked as a volunteer worker alongside mental health professionals, I recall it being classed as a separate condition. I may be wrong though. Memory not as fresh on this stuff as it once was.

Now though they are definitely classed as under the same umbrella.
Last edited by jp761 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby jra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Aspergers is on the autism spectrum, they're not separate things. I don't think he has either. He's just a bore.

Well maybe we just don't gel in terms of syncing, i.e. sharing common interests. I don't give a shit. Do you? It's not like we're mates or drinking buddies.

Based on what you've posted, I can guarantee we share no interests. :gigglesnshit:

And that is fine with me. What are you Interested in then just out of interest, so we can compare notes?
jra

Postby jp761 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:27 pm

cobaye22 wrote:Surprise surprise, Piskie hates GoT. It's 'lowbrow' and 'typical American dross'

'Game of Thrones will eventually die a death, and we can all be grateful for that. Perhaps something watchable will replace it.'
Yep end of series 8 it will.
jp761

Postby jra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How would we know, if we don't know who you are on DS or here for that matter. :dunno:
jra

Postby Nucks » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

cobaye22 wrote:Surprise surprise, Piskie hates GoT. It's 'lowbrow' and 'typical American dross'

She probably rubs one out while watching it.
Nucks

Postby piskiephobic guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

She loves to snipe at Americans, surprising coming from someone you'd think would embrace diversity.

Even her analysis of 'Dunkirk' makes a hefty dig.

What the film didn't have was any sort of Americanism about it. For that I'm thankful. No dazzlingly white teeth gung-ho hero declaring his need for speed and unerringly hitting the German aircraft with every burst of his guns. No underlying political message that this was all about FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM...the film included characters who were prepared to do the low thing and attempt to jump the queue to get to safety. How dastardly. It would never happen in a US oriented film. No American would do such a thing. Yeah, right.

She's as fixated on Americans as jra is with trains and jpnumbertwat is with himself.
piskiephobic guest

Postby jp761 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:32 pm

I'm going to shout one out....... come on Mo............

Can't wait for later :laughing:
jp761

Postby Grape Ape » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Poor thing still misses Xena Warrior Princess.
Grape Ape

Postby jp761 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:35 pm

piskiephobic guest wrote:

She loves to snipe at Americans, surprising coming from someone you'd think would embrace diversity.

What the film didn't have was any sort of Americanism about it. For that I'm thankful. No dazzlingly white teeth gung-ho hero declaring his need for speed and unerringly hitting the German aircraft with every burst of his guns. No underlying political message that this was all about FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM...the film included characters who were prepared to do the low thing and attempt to jump the queue to get to safety. How dastardly. It would never happen in a US oriented film. No American would do such a thing. Yeah, right.

She's as fixated on Americans as jra is with trains and jpnumbertwat is with himself.
You're an idiot.. I'll talk about me if people bring ME up! :roll: And when it's relevant.
jp761

Postby Cobs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Canucklehead wrote:

She probably rubs one out while watching it.

Enhancing the Khaleesi experience.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:41 pm

piskiephobic guest wrote:

They don't even touch jp for self obsession. ALL his posts are about him, either directly or sharing his (cough) wisdom with us mere mortals.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive