DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Cobs » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 pm

jp761 wrote:Nothing like me. Dear oh dear, more bullshit.

You know you can't beat me. :thumbsup:

How long are you off for jp? We need to know.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Mash » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Vicky wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's always you who kicks it off Vam, every couple of weeks without fail :bored:


That's not true, but then the truth doesn't suit you.

Actually there's been another bare faced lie posted on this thread in the last day.

Lies slip from some peoples mouths so easily.


Vic, I really do appreciate you saying that - thank you.
Especially because I know it means you'll inevitability get a whole load of enraged BS coming at you, along the lines of "Vam's protected here!!!" :grrrrr:

Go figure - page after page of Guests and other members, all getting into it with each other, and all arguing the toss.

But whenever I comment on a post in this thread and give an opinion, just like everyone else does, a red mist seems to descend over some people's eyes, and they totally blow their stack!

There's clearly a lot of festering grudges and terminal butt hurt still being played out here, I guess :dunno:


We get accused of protecting countless people Vam, but the same rules are applied to everyone.

Guest posts about members families are disallowed and so are the really vile one's.

Some people wouldn't believe the stuff we see here.

My first encounter with a nutcase guest was not long after i joined, i disapproved a post and the follow up was "I hope someone sticks a knife in your mother"

Seriously? Wtf is wrong with some people? :off head:
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jp761 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:32 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:Nothing like me. Dear oh dear, more bullshit.

You know you can't beat me. :thumbsup:

How long are you off for jp? We need to know.
No you don't. Don't fret Cob, I'm not going to impart my wisdom on you all day everyday. :thumbsup:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jp761 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Grape Ape wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:Jesus, Styker really is dumb as fuck. My head hurts trying to read his feeble command of the English language. What the fuck are all the caps about?!? I used to think the guy was a teenager but apparently he's a grown bloke. Poor fucker, he really is thick as mince. Lefty too - ouch.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t-like-you


Styker is that very worst kind of thicko. One who doesn't know his limitations. We all have limitations and most people know when they're talking bullshit generally back down but he never does, even when he gets the total wrong end of the stick. I cringe when I see him mocking other people's intelligence on DS. There was one on here who very was similar, except of the right-wing variety, called Dinkydobbie. :oops:

Just like numbertwat. :roll: Dinkydoobie became very irritating when he stopped communicating and started filling the screen with images. Weirdo. It was a relief when he left. :bored:
You have to be amicable and treat me with respect in the first place, otherwise, it's highly likely I wont back down. None of the baiting crap, exaggerating or stirring the pot bollocks! Most people aren't going to back down in those circumstances. ARE THEY. :off head:

I should be charging for this!
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Lambert wrote:Labour voters aren't all lefties. Large swathes of the working class Labour vote have opinions that would give your average Guardian reader an attack of the vapors. There's a real disconnect in Labour between much of its traditional core vote and the Polly Toynbees, and you can see that reflected on DS.


Yeah whatever... there are also far right wingers just lying on internet forums because they're PBUs.

Why pretend to be a "long term Labour voter" but only bang on about how much you hate Labour and get aggressively protective about the Conservatives and UKIP.... it makes no sense at all.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Cobs » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 pm

jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:Nothing like me. Dear oh dear, more bullshit.

You know you can't beat me. :thumbsup:

How long are you off for jp? We need to know.
No you don't. Don't fret Cob, I'm not going to impart my wisdom on you all day everyday. :thumbsup:

You've been a good egg of late and deserve your time off. :wubbers:
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jp761 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:03 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:Nothing like me. Dear oh dear, more bullshit.

You know you can't beat me. :thumbsup:

How long are you off for jp? We need to know.
No you don't. Don't fret Cob, I'm not going to impart my wisdom on you all day everyday. :thumbsup:

You've been a good egg of late and deserve your time off. :wubbers:
:wubwub:

What a lovely thread this has been today.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Yeah, that "poor wee Nazis being bullied so i'll have to stick up for them in the name of fairness" shite was pretty fucking funny. Even funnier that so many people saw right through it.

You mention the "long-term Labour voter" shite; I think you can add Marg McK, Granny Mcsmith and maybe Asyousay to that list.Probably quite a few others as well.


Granny Mcsmith is Luckylegs main crush... anything Granny says is gospel to him. Funny thing about "Long Term Labour Voters" (We're left wing honest... hurray for the Nazis) is that that they despise Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Ed Milliband and Corbyn all equally with a passion but put up quite a fight to defend May and Farage... if they were going to be even slightly convincing they'd support at least one even superficially. What really made me laugh was the common fall back since Brown is "Oh how great it would be if David Milliband was leader"... well he just called for Remain and they've all shit themselves in their hurry to denounce him.


Better hope that Wizzywick never finds out that he has a rival for the old dear's affectations, or there'll be an explosion of tears and tantrums, cries of betrayal and "HOW COULD YOU? i THOUGHT i WAS YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE" on the secret Tory safe space forum!!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 pm

jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:Nothing like me. Dear oh dear, more bullshit.

You know you can't beat me. :thumbsup:

How long are you off for jp? We need to know.
No you don't. Don't fret Cob, I'm not going to impart my wisdom on you all day everyday. :thumbsup:

You've been a good egg of late and deserve your time off. :wubbers:
:wubwub:

What a lovely thread this has been today.


What an improbable pairing! Never saw that coming :ooer:

Still, the heart wants what it wants, I guess. So cute :twirl: :twirl:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16487
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jp761 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:44 pm

lmao BOOM BOOM as Basil Brush used to say
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

jp761 wrote:lmao BOOM BOOM as Basil Brush used to say


Don't come crying to me when he dumps your ass! He's a player...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16487
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jp761 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:lmao BOOM BOOM as Basil Brush used to say


Don't come crying to me when he dumps your ass! He's a player...
Edgy dudes usually are.. their softies with the right person.

Someone will make Cob very happy one day..
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:lmao BOOM BOOM as Basil Brush used to say


Don't come crying to me when he dumps your ass! He's a player...
Edgy dudes usually are.. their softies with the right person.

Someone will make Cob very happy one day..


Poor cow... :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16487
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Lambert » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Grape Ape wrote:
Lambert wrote:Labour voters aren't all lefties. Large swathes of the working class Labour vote have opinions that would give your average Guardian reader an attack of the vapors. There's a real disconnect in Labour between much of its traditional core vote and the Polly Toynbees, and you can see that reflected on DS.


But "as a long term Labour voter" they surely must have someone involved in Labour they like? Especially as the same ones never attack Labour's opposition. I may go about Diane Abbot's or Blair's failures but equally I go about May, Farage and Trump. They don't do that ever, just constant "what is Labour coming to" type comments.


'They'? Who specifically are you talking about? I know the politics forum is full of trolls and snide cunts on all sides, but I'm sure there are people who are Labour voters/supporters who don't like where Labour is at at the moment. Trouble is, there's too much "Oh, you don't like Corbyn? Then you're not true Labour" bollocks going on.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Didn't take JRA & his Mysogyny too long to join the Engagement Ring discussion

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... nt-ring/p4

" it's like vultures hovering around a carcass regarding women, especially when it comes to feminists"
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests