DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

I didn't think that was allowed.

What does it have to do with you?

Because you are always banging on about 'poor old me being picked on by the mods' (on all forums), yet they've allowed that to happen. Doesn't look like you're being picked on to me.

Eh?

Picked on by who?

The mods on DS don't discriminate - they ban people if they are reported no matter what is said and in what context.

As for here unfortunate that I fell out with Vicky but I can't do fuck all about that - people will remember what things were like when I first joined and so I have nothing more to say.

Who the hell are you by the way?

I like to know who I am talking to especially as I will be banned tomorrow morning.

There you go again, 'Poor victim me, I'll be banned by tomorrow morning'.

I'm someone who is bored stiff with the poor Keyser show. Until you acknowledge that you've done wrong by others, you can't be expected to be respected. Vicky, Safi and Planets deserve more than your snivelling excuses. :brickwall:

Postby guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote::Hiya: faceache! Welcome to dogs.

Oh god no. Just when I thought all that boring shit had finished. Expect lots of posts waffling about how bad women have it and how anyone who disagrees must be an evil MRA. All we need now is Christa and Retford to join and we'll have the full set of moaning men and moaning women.

Faceache isn't even in the same league as your Retfords, Christas and Piskies! :gigglesnshit:

She's not as bad I agree but she ain't far off. I wonder if she'll address the accusations that she only seems to target men on there, not the women who do it to women, or explain why she didn't seem to have a problem with the slut shaming that ran throughout the kidnapped model thread. I suppose now's her chance to show she isn't as bad!

Why does she have to justify or explain herself to you? Ive not seen one "femi nazi" post from her so provide some if you can. I dont think youll be able to because they dont exist - apart from in your head.

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Hold on a sec, if the allegation is that Vicky lied about the Charlie as a guest stuff, then that wouldn't be great. But obviously, I have no clue what the actual truth is. I personally have always liked Vicky as a poster. It could have been a genuine mistake. Whether it's true what she said, or she lied, or made a genuine mistake. I personally think, it's best if everyone just shuts up about it now if there is anything to be discussed Stoo may well have discussions behind the scenes.
jp761

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

Because you are always banging on about 'poor old me being picked on by the mods' (on all forums), yet they've allowed that to happen. Doesn't look like you're being picked on to me.

Eh?

Picked on by who?

The mods on DS don't discriminate - they ban people if they are reported no matter what is said and in what context.

As for here unfortunate that I fell out with Vicky but I can't do fuck all about that - people will remember what things were like when I first joined and so I have nothing more to say.

I like to know who I am talking to especially as I will be banned tomorrow morning.

There you go again, 'Poor victim me, I'll be banned by tomorrow morning'.

I'm someone who is bored stiff with the poor Keyser show. Until you acknowledge that you've done wrong by others, you can't be expected to be respected. Vicky, Safi and Planets deserve more than your snivelling excuses. :brickwall:

Fuck off - how about that? :dafinger:
Keyser

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Vicky wrote:
charlie wrote:
You dont have to explain yourself to the trolls Charlie. It's fairly obvious why a friend would stand up for him, especially in light of the continued and ongoing attacks and slurs on him.I don't think some posters realise just how stupid they look when they talk about his alleged 'harassment', which sounds more like people falling out to be honest and yet have no problem with the never ending harassment of him on here.

:thumbsup:

Boom! Headshot!!!

:rofl: Genuinely lolled at that

(Had to change the quotes a bit as you can only stack 5, hope not considered bad guest form)
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Kizzie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:33 pm

charlie wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I think Charlie IS Keyser.

That is just daft. I've known Charlie since I first joined in 2004. I don't know her as such, but she has always been OK. Her and K are nothing alike in any way, on forums anyway.

Thank you Feline. :smilin:

I have to say, this is really upsetting and is tantamount to online harassment. Stooo, do something about it!

Keyser

I don't know the story behind all this* but why stay here when all you get is abuse? I don't mean here on dogs but on this part of dogs. You have your threads in the other parts, Why do you feel the need to go over it again and again.

I've not been logged in for ages and reading this I see my name a few times but don't feel the need to reply to everything.

this last bit is not for you Charlie nor Keyser

* I do know some of the story but as to who to believe goodness knows. I know one-half of the other story as they did something (or maybe not) pretty nasty to me and a few others, but at the same time I have no idea really if what I was told at that time was true or a lie I did think that person might have PM me to try and sort it out but they didn't so have no option other than to believe it was all true and that makes me very sad, just like it did at the time as I thought we were all friends.
Kizzie

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:35 pm

charlie wrote:I have to say, this is really upsetting and is tantamount to online harassment. Stooo, do something about it!

No it isn't. That's quite a serious accusation to make about people here.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:he did the same the other day, accused them of being my chum because we agreed about something

fucksake you don't have to be 'pals' to see something that is staring you in the face - the harassment thing isn't really the issue, it's his continued denials and making out that his victims are liars that pisses me off

Oh fuck off you nasty little cunt. You're so full of shit and it's obvious to many that you and Vam love a bit of sucking up/ ass kissing. Some people may fall for it but many of us can see exactly what you're like.

Keyser- ignore the lying bitch she'll try and bait you into getting banned and she's really really not worth it.

Yep, hobbit is a nasty piece of work and a massive hypocrite.

She can call people racist or stalker but if you mention her cybering antics she plays the victim.

Wish she'd slither back to DTV where she belongs.

Postby Kizzie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Feline wrote:Keyser

I don't know the story behind all this* but why stay here when all you get is abuse? I don't mean here on dogs but on this part of dogs. You have your threads in the other parts, Why do you feel the need to go over it again and again.

I've not been logged in for ages and reading this I see my name a few times but don't feel the need to reply to everything.

this last bit is not for you Charlie nor Keyser

* I do know some of the story but as to who to believe goodness knows. I know one-half of the other story as they did something (or maybe not) pretty nasty to me and a few others, but at the same time I have no idea really if what I was told at that time was true or a lie I did think that person might have PM me to try and sort it out but they didn't so have no option other than to believe it was all true and that makes me very sad, just like it did at the time as I thought we were all friends.

Reading my own post back it makes no sense even to me. Sorry not the best right now will try again another day :oops:
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:

What a fucking sad prick.

"This is still Keysers thread" "Keyser has asked me to tell you..."

Christ on a bike! That's fuckin tragic.

You are banned on DS. Either join up again as a pbu or let it go :brickwall:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Lambert wrote:
charlie wrote:I have to say, this is really upsetting and is tantamount to online harassment. Stooo, do something about it!

No it isn't. That's quite a serious accusation to make about people here.

Members falling out with a mod is only going to end one way anyway. I have a feeling keys and Charlie's days are numbered.

Look what happened to the much missed SJW Hunter :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I think Charlie IS Keyser.

I said that I thought that a couple of weeks ago but the post wasn't let through. After the last couple of pages I'm even more convinced that they are. The style of writing and the angry abusive responses to any disagreement or criticism kinda gives it away.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Eh?

Picked on by who?

That's rubbish. I've reported a few posters and only one got banned because they were a PBU who'd returned to post their usual racist shit-stirring rubbish.

So you can't fool yourself that your bans were purely down to being reported.

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Don't talk wet, have you even looked in the archives here? I'm not your nanny and I don't care about you.

At the moment my inbox is getting bombarded by Keys (and emails are posted to admin unless they contain promises of sex or cash, viewers). I don't know what the drama is and I don't give a shit but I stand beside my fellow admin because they do and they don't want to close the place.

Have you spoken to bewildered police about forum wars on the other side of the country? Have you had some cunt turn up on your doorstep and take pictures, harass your neighbours and all of that sort of shit?

You and Keys need to fucking have a word with yourselves because I'm tired, hungry and wasting my life replying to toxic shit like this.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:53 pm

@ jra

Genuine question. I'm not giving you shit here so please don't take it that way, and also don't feel obliged to respond in any way as it's quite personal, but have you ever been in love?

I mean like, full on, head over heels, feel like a giddy teenager, want to run down the street and tell everyone how in love you are, love?

Someone on here (might have been ds) made a nice comment recently about how that person made you feel like a better version of yourself. Thought it was quite interesting.
Guestlivesmatter

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive