DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Vomiting guest wrote:
charlie wrote:
charlie wrote:Yes, he is - and it's a shame a lot of people can't see that. :wubbers:

Again to reiterate - he is a guy with a huge heart.

I've known him for just over 8 months now - and not once have I seen a sign of this manipulative guy that some people claim him to be. :wubbers:

This has to be the most cringeworthy trolling dogs has ever seen. :pukeup:

Really?

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=4d45faf9f8777fb04b61583835e560c2

You decide :cuppaT:

@ Keys...she's not really doing you any favours. JMO, of course :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:47 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Minnie claiming she's only ranted once is less convincing than if Cornish Piskie tried to convince us she'd only mentioned being a lesbian once.

Looking at her posting history she's got issues when it comes to men or relationships but not all men are like her ex, or cheaters, and some relationhips are stronger than that.
It's a shame as there's some good advice from Safi, Porkyone and a few others in that thread for MrsP but ruined by the doom and gloom bitter posters like Crista and Minnie. Sexting would hurt and be a betrayal but not even close to real life physical sex so back off and don't put your own issues onto her. It takes a brave person to try and work at these things.

I don't think I've seen Minnie rant once? also didn't see her giving "doom & gloom" advice it was more like "do whats right for you".

Using her admission that her husband cheated against her while you try & take the high road makes you look like a bit of bitter cunt yourself.

Different poster but give over. Minnie's well known for going into rants which is how she got noticed in the first place. I do agree there's a lot of posters from failed relationships on dS who seem quite bitter and the last people who should be giving advice, but she's hardly alone.
I'd have more sympathy but having seen how quick she was to join in and attack JRA just the other day she can hardly complain.

Same poster here convinced you're Hunty as all time Minnie was gone, you made the exact same bitches & moans about face_ache (constant accusations of rants - i've seen neither do that, constant accusations of them being as bad as Christa (again not seen that).

Seems you have a bitter hatred for both of them :hand:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:51 am

Vam stop shit stirring and baiting.

There's clearly a few people trying to have a go at Charlie purely to have a dig at Keyser or to try and stir up trouble between them. It's like being back at school with how petty this is.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:52 am

Vam wrote:Really?

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=51903e97ea1561e560d3a01a5136653e

Why are you such a bitch? Keysers a fucking pain in the ass and Charlies a bit cringe but you are one nasty cow

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:05 am

Guest wrote:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=4d45faf9f8777fb04b61583835e560c2

Why are you such a bitch? Keysers a fucking pain in the ass and Charlies a bit cringe but you are one nasty cow

Yes. I'm horrid - that fact cannot be denied.

Everyone else can laugh/comment about this pair's clowning around. But not me, right?

Right... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=11dd180469c73e9669e7dbdd53b3952a

Everyone else can laugh/comment about this pair's clowning around. But not me, right?

I completely agree Vam, on one hand you have Posh and Becks and their adventures and in the other you have Wayne and Waynetta.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=54a81259311de94a4a81cf82791d61cd

You've particularly cuntish toward women who don't coo over you.

Your big statements about protecting folk who might already be on an edge - tell us again when your not trying to destroy the only friendship they've got here just to satisfy your inner evil queen

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

I completely agree Vam, on one hand you have Posh and Becks and their adventures and in the other you have Wayne and Waynetta.

One of them called Vic a cunt.
The other said Vic's a liar.
Both instances - very shitty behaviour, no two ways about that.

Other than that, I have no real problem with them :dunno: Can't help laughing at the pair of them, though. Too bad if that blows sand up people's arses.
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:33 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Your big statements about protecting folk who might already be on an edge - tell us again when your not trying to destroy the only friendship they've got here just to satisfy your inner evil queen

I don't want or need anyone to "coo" over me. I really don't :roll: On the contrary, I don't like to see anyone here agreeing with me, because I know that will result in them getting grief from the resident Baghead gremlins.

You have no inkling of the kind of woman I really am. But don't let that stop you running at the mouth.... :woteva:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:34 am

Can anyone explain this to me please?
Soma is saying that being a Christian prohibits the eating of bacon

In the foster child thread I don't remember that from Sunday School....

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 am

charlie wrote:
charlie wrote:Yes, he is - and it's a shame a lot of people can't see that. :wubbers:

Again to reiterate - he is a guy with a huge heart.

I've known him for just over 8 months now - and not once have I seen a sign of this manipulative guy that some people claim him to be. :wubbers:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43320&hilit=email&start=825&sid=e7b37a3017156ced14f082b489c3a779

You must be blind and i don't know why you think, you can keep implying i'm telling lies on here and keep getting away with it.

I've turned a blind eye to it countless times, but you won't let it go and as for the blatant trolling, it's pitiful.

Now as you might know i banned you hours ago, but couldn't post about it, because i had to leave for the hospital.

You just had to keep pushing your luck "Charlie"
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:39 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=63b2d68c7a2739151bbe91ea678c1c49

I don't want or need anyone to "coo" over me. I really don't :roll: On the contrary, I don't like to see anyone here agreeing with me, because I know that will result in them getting grief from the resident Baghead gremlins.

You have no inkling of the kind of woman I really am. But don't let that stop you running at the mouth.... :woteva:

I think you probably have very low self esteem, a lack of self worth and act the way you do so that you feel slightly better about yourself. :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:39 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=dca9e4bc2120d28997fb9df628188c9b

It's more that you lie and have made out you don't comment on it or are a 'friend' to Keyser when anyone can see you're just a nasty cow to him and are now trying to stir shit up with Charlie. Not for the frst time either is it?

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&start=90&sid=dca9e4bc2120d28997fb9df628188c9b

It's more that you lie and have made out you don't comment on it or are a 'friend' to Keyser when anyone can see you're just a nasty cow to him and are now trying to stir shit up with Charlie. Not for the frst time either is it?

I used to always support Keys, and have often said I think he brought a lot to this site. I was a fully paid-up Keyserette, me! Defended him against all comers.

Then, he crossed the line...so you live and learn, I guess.
Vam

Postby megaera » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:46 am

Vams right though, Charlie's cooing over Keyser however well intentioned is just giving material for guests to respond to :dunno:
megaera

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive