DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:57 pm

Doesn't it say it the Bible we shouldn't eat pork or shellfish? In Leviticus next to the bit about gays being bad. Only the gays being bad bit is followed these days though and even that's mostly just by the "devout".

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Guest wrote:Doesn't it say it the Bible we shouldn't eat pork or shellfish? In Leviticus next to the bit about gays being bad. Only the gays being bad bit is followed these days though and even that's mostly just by the "devout".

Leviticus is the Old Testament, or the Jewish Bible. Christians follow the New Testament. Just FYI

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:12 pm

There's more scriptures in the Catholic Bible.

The Bible i have is the "King James bible" and it doesn't have Judith, Tobit etc.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Karmaguest wrote:Potty mouth charlie finally gets her just desserts.

:yess: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:

If only the same would happen to her chum too.

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You, Vam and everyone else shitstirring can all just fuck off - Charlie is gone and upset so why can't you leave her alone now?

You have had your pound of flesh you gutless cowards - you got me banned for DS and that is what you want here.

But I won't say what I really think about certain toxic people because it would play right into their hands, this thread is often a sounding board for anonymous trolls and freaks - cunts of a feather flock together.

The rest of the forum is pretty good.
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Guest wrote:Well done Vicky, it's about time. You, Safi, Planets etc have been called liars when it's obvious that you aren't.

Keyser is as nice as pie, as long as the woman he is in contact with fawn all over him. He becomes more manipulative and constantly contacts them, even despite repeated requests for him to leave them alone. They are usually then subjected to drunken vile abuse, such as being called a cunt. The next morning, pathetic apologies, saying how awful his life is and no one understands etc.

I was livid when I saw how awfully 'nice' Keyser responded to Sam last night. It is obvious to anyone with an ounce of brain that Sam is a very poorly young man. Keyser claims to have had mental health issues such as depression. So maybe he should be a little more compassionate with others. He should be disgusted with himself for the way he treated Sam. I am seriously concerned that Sam might do himself harm and comments like Keyser's are just despicable.

He should also start taking advice himself before giving it out. How many times has he been told to stay off forums for a while and yet he doesn't. However it is fine for him to dish it out to Sam?

Charlie has only known him a short amount of time. She hasn't really seen the real him yet.

The faux outrage from anonymous shitstirrers like you is a joke.

Who are you again and how do you know what went on?

You know nothing whatsoever and you could not give a fuck about Sam either - you are just using him for your own twisted little agenda.

Well done.

Anyway I have said my piece - I have real people and life to worry about - not shut-ins playing the big I am on here from behind their screens.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You, Vam and everyone else shitstirring can all just fuck off - Charlie is gone and upset so why can't you leave her alone now?

You have had your pound of flesh you gutless cowardly cunts - you got me banned for DS and that is what you want here.

But I won't say what I really think about certain toxic people because it would play into their hands, this thread is often a sounding board for anonymous trolls and freaks - cunts of a feather flock together.

The only person to blame for her ban is Charlie herself. The same way that you were to blame for your DS ban.

Maybe people are just sick to the back teeth of your poor me attitude. You can dish it but can't take it. Try taking some responsibility. Safi, Vicky, Planets and anyone else who have washed their hands of you all had bloody good reasons. You're a dysfunctional pest who gets pissed and hurls abuse at the very people who have tried to help you. Everyone has a breaking point and you pushed all of them to reach theirs.

Your use of foul language doesn't make you big and scary, but shows you to be the loser you are.

Once you stop blaming the whole of the rest of the world for your failures in life, you will become a better person.

The way you treated Sam last night really showed your ugly true colours. You've had so much support and sympathy over the years from people on the forums and yet you have none for someone as poorly as Sam.

Maybe you should ask yourself why so many people have given up on you.

You're right about birds flocking together...look at you and Charlie.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
charlie wrote:
charlie wrote:Yes, he is - and it's a shame a lot of people can't see that. :wubbers:

Again to reiterate - he is a guy with a huge heart.

I've known him for just over 8 months now - and not once have I seen a sign of this manipulative guy that some people claim him to be. :wubbers:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43320&hilit=email&start=825&sid=00f281fb7bef52195121b92cbdfd7132

You must be blind and i don't know why you think, you can imply i'm telling lies on here and keep getting away with it.

I've turned a blind eye to it countless times, but you won't let it go and as for the blatant trolling, it's pitiful.

Now as you might know, i banned you hours ago, but couldn't post about it, because i had to leave for the hospital.

You just had to keep pushing your luck "Charlie"

Well done Vicky, it's about time. You, Safi, Planets etc have been called liars when it's obvious that you aren't.

Keyser is as nice as pie, as long as the woman he is in contact with fawn all over him. He becomes more manipulative and constantly contacts them, even despite repeated requests for him to leave them alone. They are usually then subjected to drunken vile abuse, such as being called a cunt. The next morning, pathetic apologies, saying how awful his life is and no one understands etc.

I was livid when I saw how awfully 'nice' Keyser responded to Sam last night. It is obvious to anyone with an ounce of brain that Sam is a very poorly young man. Keyser claims to have had mental health issues such as depression. So maybe he should be a little more compassionate with others. He should be disgusted with himself for the way he treated Sam. I am seriously concerned that Sam might do himself harm and comments like Keyser's are just despicable.

He should also start taking advice himself before giving it out. How many times has he been told to stay off forums for a while and yet he doesn't. However it is fine for him to dish it out to Sam?

Charlie has only known him a short amount of time. She hasn't really seen the real him yet.

The faux outrage from anonymous shitstirrers like you is a joke.

Who are you again and how do you know what went on?

You know nothing whatsoever and you could not give a fuck about Sam either - you are just using him for your own twisted little agenda.

Well done.

Anyway I have said my piece - I have real people and life to worry about - not shut ins playing the big I am on here from behind their screens. :thumbsup:

I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Real people? Shut ins? Who do you live with again? :doomed:

Pot, kettle. Glass houses and all that. :more beer:

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:33 pm

:twirl: Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch!!! :twirl:

Welcome to a new regular feature on everyone's favorite Long Term Labour Voter!!! Yes Luckylegs is back from sulking after being jailed for Nazi cheerleading and is back on form!!! Starting from scratch because DS' search feature is more complicated that Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice... I begin the search for consistancy here!!!

"I don't know but it is far too late to ask those questions I have been asking them for 40 years, or to hold the Government of the day to account and it was Labour for 13 years".

Okay... we can start with a guess at Luckylegs age here... keep in mind this is a Long Term Labour Voter who has previously claimed to have started voting much more recently... 40 years of asking questions about the EU... assuming this deep analysis started at 18 this puts Lucky at roughly 58.

Also note that any complaints about the government MUST be deflected to Labour... because guess who, as a Long Term Labour Voter, voted for them... make sense.... maybe it will over time as the Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch continues!!!
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Keyser wrote:You have had your pound of flesh you gutless cowards - you got me banned for DS and that is what you want here.

Nobody "got you banned". You were given three permas because you kept on getting into drunken anti-Muslim (or racist, whatever) rants

You were lucky enough to be reinstated twice (the first time you used this thread to organise a petition to reinstate you, remember?) but you still think it's all been a conspiracy by the guests on here

It'd be a lot healthier if you accepted you broke the rules, got what you deserved and moved on. This poor me act is really wearing thin now

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You have had your pound of flesh you gutless cowards - you got me banned for DS and that is what you want here.

But I won't say what I really think about certain toxic people because it would play right into their hands, this thread is often a sounding board for anonymous trolls and freaks - cunts of a feather flock together.

Ghosts of a feather flock together.

Postby jp761 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ghosts of a feather flock together.
Wow.. I've never heard that version around here. ;) Cheeky :monkey:

I think we can all agree when it comes to most expressions. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Grape Ape » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've no quarrel with you but I can see why people get pissed off at you. You blame everyone else for the stuff you do and it's consequences. Sometimes it's better to say nothing than this "woe is me" nonsense. :dunno:
Grape Ape

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Real people? Shut ins? Who do you live with again? :doomed:

Pot, kettle. Glass houses and all that. :more beer:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about my mental health prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

When people tell me something in private it stays private between us.

Hound you?

No thanks - I have no interest in trolls like you although I am absolutely certain of who you are - I recognise the passive aggression.

It is faux outrage as you have not mentioned all the times I tried to give him advice and was not the only one to become unsure if he is just a WUM.

Anyway you have been fed enough - I hope you and your ilk are happy now I am done.
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive