DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:35 pm

charlie wrote:
So, if it's not the fortune that binds you to dogs - what is it then?

Beats me, I'll shut it down :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Happy now, dickhead?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:46 pm

That was a tense few minutes

Lambert

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Lambert wrote:That was a tense few minutes

I needed to make my sarnies and a point :whistle:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:
When I read vams post here, all I see is someone trying to get in first. Afraid that they might be outed as someone who guest posts when they claim they never have. Then if she gets on the wrong side of a mod or admin and gets called out. She can revert back to this post where she admits to doing it, Really sly.

:roll: ...

Vam

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Great fun all - I came over all dewy eyed with nostalgia. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:55 pm

mfdoom is a bit of a cunt in that unpopular opinions thread. Saying anyone on job seekers any longer than 2 years should be removed from it and left to fend for themselves! There are plenty of 50 somethings around my area who have worked all their lives and now find themselves redundant and get passed over time and time again for jobs in favour of younger people, one guy I know even went for a car clamping job out of desperation having worked as a floor supervisor in different manufacturing plants for years, and didn't even get that! I fucking hate bastards who are so high up on their horses to see they could wind up in the same position they are sneering at some day! :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
When I read vams post here, all I see is someone trying to get in first. Afraid that they might be outed as someone who guest posts when they claim they never have. Then if she gets on the wrong side of a mod or admin and gets called out. She can revert back to this post where she admits to doing it, Really sly.

:roll: ...

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Stooo wrote:

Felt like you'd sent us all to the naughty step for 10 minutes.

...and it seems to have worked!
NastyNickers

Postby Kizzie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:mfdoom is a bit of a cunt in that unpopular opinions thread. Saying anyone on job seekers any longer than 2 years should be removed from it and left to fend for themselves! There are plenty of 50 somethings around my area who have worked all their lives and now find themselves redundant and get passed over time and time again for jobs in favour of younger people, one guy I know even went for a car clamping job out of desperation having worked as a floor supervisor in different manufacturing plants for years, and didn't even get that! I fucking hate bastards who are so high up on their horses to see they could wind up in the same position they are sneering at some day! :grrrrr:

They never think it might one day be them. Arrogant and ignorant
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
creamcheese wrote:Do you ever sit and wonder what the oddballs of DS look like?

Yes :gigglesnshit:

More so the regular posters rather than oddballs I guess.

Can't help it when you see the same screen names over and over again. Mine are probably cartoonish and bollocks but I see:

Stoatie as a bit scruffy, stubble, ironic superhero t shirt
Jra I see as tall for some reason, over 6ft
Anne, brown hair, a bit mumsy
Fairyprincess, rugby player build sitting in a dainty dress, somewhat dissatisfied with their lot in life
Doghouse riley, wears a shirt buttoned all the way up and a tie, every. single. day. (and not for work)

The 1000s of posts in a few days brigade, I just picture basements, seething anger and disgusting, piled up fast food detritus.

You? (nice post to lighten the mood a bit btw) :smilin:

Is Doghouse the one who always jumps at a chance to post a picture of his Jukebox ? Almost as quickly as DavelovesLeeds has to mention his Friends with Benefits

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Felt like you'd sent us all to the naughty step for 10 minutes.

...and it seems to have worked!

I knew the single father stuff would come in useful someday! :yess:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

I didn't think that was allowed.

What does it have to do with you?

I think Charlie IS Keyser.

I said that I thought that a couple of weeks ago but the post wasn't let through. After the last couple of pages I'm even more convinced that they are. The style of writing and the angry abusive responses to any disagreement or criticism kinda gives it away.

I said the same recently and my post wasn't approved either. Always online at the same time, same posting style.

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:he did the same the other day, accused them of being my chum because we agreed about something

fucksake you don't have to be 'pals' to see something that is staring you in the face - the harassment thing isn't really the issue, it's his continued denials and making out that his victims are liars that pisses me off

Oh fuck off you nasty little cunt. You're so full of shit and it's obvious to many that you and Vam love a bit of sucking up/ ass kissing. Some people may fall for it but many of us can see exactly what you're like.

Keyser- ignore the lying bitch she'll try and bait you into getting banned and she's really really not worth it.

I've really made a point to always swerve right past all this Charlie/Keys shite. But now that you've bizarrely dragged me into it, I'll say a couple of things in passing...

I think their carry-on has been pathetic and nauseating, and especially so today. They're a pair of morons, and seem to have some very strange expectations and an unrealistic sense of entitlement about posting here.

I'll take Vic's word over ANY spin this pair of flakes post every single time. And guess how many fucks I give if a piece of shit nonentity like you thinks I'm "sucking up"? :roll:

Vam

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

I didn't think that was allowed.

What does it have to do with you?

I think Charlie IS Keyser.

I said that I thought that a couple of weeks ago but the post wasn't let through. After the last couple of pages I'm even more convinced that they are. The style of writing and the angry abusive responses to any disagreement or criticism kinda gives it away.

I said the same recently and my post wasn't approved either. Always online at the same time, same posting style.

Your post wasn't approved because there is a rule about guests trying to out members. Twat.

Also you are wrong and this is why. You waste my fucking time.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive