DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:[
I don't want or need anyone to "coo" over me. I really don't :roll: On the contrary, I don't like to see anyone here agreeing with me, because I know that will result in them getting grief from the resident Baghead gremlins.

You have no inkling of the kind of woman I really am. But don't let that stop you running at the mouth.... :woteva:

I think you probably have very low self esteem, a lack of self worth and act the way you do so that you feel slightly better about yourself. :grrrrr:

Do you? Okay...but the "I think" thing? You're doing it wrong.
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:54 am

megaera wrote:Vams right though, Charlie's cooing over Keyser however well intentioned is just giving material for guests to respond to :dunno:

I really do need to try and behave myself, though.

Can't have the Guests getting all apoplectic and shit :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 am

Charlie Wynette's swan song.

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Vicky wrote:
http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43320&hilit=email&start=825&sid=e7b37a3017156ced14f082b489c3a779

You must be blind and i don't know why you think, you can imply i'm telling lies on here and keep getting away with it.

I've turned a blind eye to it countless times, but you won't let it go and as for the blatant trolling, it's pitiful.

Now as you might know, i banned you hours ago, but couldn't post about it, because i had to leave for the hospital.

You just had to keep pushing your luck "Charlie"

3 words coming up, guaranteed to result in accusations of ass-crawling. But sod it - I've known you a long time, so here goes...

Are you okay?
Vam

Postby Karmaguest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Potty mouth charlie finally gets her just desserts.
Karmaguest

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:
http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43320&hilit=email&start=825&sid=e7b37a3017156ced14f082b489c3a779

You must be blind and i don't know why you think, you can imply i'm telling lies on here and keep getting away with it.

I've turned a blind eye to it countless times, but you won't let it go and as for the blatant trolling, it's pitiful.

Now as you might know, i banned you hours ago, but couldn't post about it, because i had to leave for the hospital.

3 words coming up, guaranteed to result in accusations of ass-crawling. But sod it - I've known you a long time, so here goes...

Are you okay?

I sent you a message Vam.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Vicky wrote:
charlie wrote:
charlie wrote:Yes, he is - and it's a shame a lot of people can't see that. :wubbers:

Again to reiterate - he is a guy with a huge heart.

I've known him for just over 8 months now - and not once have I seen a sign of this manipulative guy that some people claim him to be. :wubbers:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43320&hilit=email&start=825&sid=e871c3f3e106a66c1ce6b11e30b8b5f5

Well done Vicky, it's about time. You, Safi, Planets etc have been called liars when it's obvious that you aren't.

Keyser is as nice as pie, as long as the woman he is in contact with fawn all over him. He becomes more manipulative and constantly contacts them, even despite repeated requests for him to leave them alone. They are usually then subjected to drunken vile abuse, such as being called a cunt. The next morning, pathetic apologies, saying how awful his life is and no one understands etc.

I was livid when I saw how awfully 'nice' Keyser responded to Sam last night. It is obvious to anyone with an ounce of brain that Sam is a very poorly young man. Keyser claims to have had mental health issues such as depression. So maybe he should be a little more compassionate with others. He should be disgusted with himself for the way he treated Sam. I am seriously concerned that Sam might do himself harm and comments like Keyser's are just despicable.

He should also start taking advice himself before giving it out. How many times has he been told to stay off forums for a while and yet he doesn't. However it is fine for him to dish it out to Sam?

Charlie has only known him a short amount of time. She hasn't really seen the real him yet.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:We are all thinking of you MrsP. X

Brainless and untrue platitudes like that piss me off. People only 'think about you' for as long as it takes to write it, and then they're off thinking about Eastenders or some shit.

You're a miserable little cunt aren't you. Mrs P is a good poster and even if you have no empathy others will do.

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:34 pm

That's for the message Guesty and it was that hospital.

I know all about it's reputation, my mum worked there for years.

The doctors used to say "I hope I never take ill in this place"
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
charlie wrote:
charlie wrote:Yes, he is - and it's a shame a lot of people can't see that. :wubbers:

Again to reiterate - he is a guy with a huge heart.

I've known him for just over 8 months now - and not once have I seen a sign of this manipulative guy that some people claim him to be. :wubbers:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43320&hilit=email&start=825&sid=0db971411e9f6a0f483d8ada1df0f5cd

Well done Vicky, it's about time. You, Safi, Planets etc have been called liars when it's obvious that you aren't.

Keyser is as nice as pie, as long as the woman he is in contact with fawn all over him. He becomes more manipulative and constantly contacts them, even despite repeated requests for him to leave them alone. They are usually then subjected to drunken vile abuse, such as being called a cunt. The next morning, pathetic apologies, saying how awful his life is and no one understands etc.

I was livid when I saw how awfully 'nice' Keyser responded to Sam last night. It is obvious to anyone with an ounce of brain that Sam is a very poorly young man. Keyser claims to have had mental health issues such as depression. So maybe he should be a little more compassionate with others. He should be disgusted with himself for the way he treated Sam. I am seriously concerned that Sam might do himself harm and comments like Keyser's are just despicable.

He should also start taking advice himself before giving it out. How many times has he been told to stay off forums for a while and yet he doesn't. However it is fine for him to dish it out to Sam?

Charlie has only known him a short amount of time. She hasn't really seen the real him yet.

Yes Unrequited love and those poems.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Vicky wrote:That's for the message Guesty and it was that hospital.

My best friend went there - miraculously, after nearly killing him, he survived, thanks to Stoke Mandeville!!!
He was told "never get admitted on a Thursday you'll nae come oot"
All the best for a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:

My best friend went there - miraculously, after nearly killing him, he survived, thanks to Stoke Mandeville!!!

My mum was in for a few weeks last year.

My dad had to take her food in after they gave her a strange looking lump, they claimed was chicken.

Thanks Guesty.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby jra » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:

My dad has been in a similar situation at Derriford hospital Plymouth. Devon's Death House as I'm going to call it. In fact, the longer I can stay away from any hospital is a plus, as IMO it's often a one way ticket.
jra

Postby Gust » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:31 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

My dad has been in a similar situation at Derriford hospital Plymouth. Devon's Death House as I'm going to call it. In fact, the longer I can stay away from any hospital is a plus, as IMO it's often a one way ticket.

Croydon University Hospital, formaiil kmown as Mayday Hospital, is awful too. I'd rather take my chances than ever be admitted there.
Gust

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:Can anyone explain this to me please?
Soma is saying that being a Christian prohibits the eating of bacon

In the foster child thread I don't remember that from Sunday School....

Orthodox Christians, Jews Muslims etc don't eat pork.
Non-orthodox can and do eat it.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive