DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Vam » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:
Vam wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:I see TrollHunter is in jail. About time too. Smug git.

Do you know why?

Was it his little spin with Annette in the Nutters thread?

No idea I'm afraid.

'K. Thanks :thumbsup:

They did get into it a bit in that thread. She chucked a "you're thick" at him. Needless to say, TH wasn't about to let that one pass without lobbing something right back at her.

Loads of posts were zapped from the thread, though...
Vam

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:13 am

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Boasted or just mentioned it? Better to treat with something you know than the shit the Drs give you.

Different guest here, assuming the other guest is telling the truth how would going on shoplifting sprees be beneficial to Annette kurtens mental health issues?
I wouldnt be surprised if its the weed thats caused all her issues

The "boasted or mentioned" was to do with the shoplifting.
The rest was the weed. Many people with life long MHP self-medicate. just because one thing is demonised and the other prescribed it does not mean the demonised one is bad or the prescribed one is good.
Kizzie

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:41 am

Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Canary wrote:Everyone who is fairminded is automatically a feminist, surely. It's purely a state of mind and they should be regarded as mainstream, not a fringe cult.

Every group, LW or RW has extreme elements, there will always be activists who take things too far, or push their case too aggressively. But this should not be used as an excuse to hate on all feminists, or brand them 'feminazis'. To me, that's just lazy, snobby stereotyping.

Can women who label other women sluts or whores call themselves feminist?

I'm a feminist in spirit only, not an activist or anything .... so I cannot make authoritative pronouncements on these matters.
But speaking in general terms, people should find better ways of registering their anger, or disapproval. Other than juvenile name calling.

(I'm waffling here cos I don't really know what to say, LM. :pmsl: )

Lol, waffle on dear.

Haha it's deffo a complex issue. :laughing:
See, some lesbians have names for straight women and I think one of them is 'sluts', believe it or not. :yikes:
Nowt to do with promiscuity, they just use it as a sort of disparaging name.
On tv, seen one of them say to a group of other lesbians 'That woman isn't one of us, she is a ''slut'' '

I wasn't asking about lesbians Canny.
I don't think it's complex, I think it's hypocritical for any feminist to call another woman a slut.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm not sure what the jail ban system is in terms of what would tip it into a ban but I feel sure Wizzywick must be quite close to hitting it. He's had so many warnings /jailings in such a short space of time. Lots of jailings spaced out considerably would likely result in an increased likelihood of leniency. But Wizzys transgressions are bunched together and he's getting worse not better so the jailings are clearly not a deterrent to him.
Putting myself in the mods shoes I'd have concluded he's more bother than his worth and would ban him next time.
It's got to the stage were he is a drain on the forum. Overall effect net negative. He takes away a lot more from the forum experience for the community than he adds.

Thanks for replying, I nearly missed this because of the ongoing JRA/HobbitFeet/Feminazi/MRA/SJWHunter sluts or not sluts stuff. Yeah, that's pretty much the same as I said, I don't think the mods will put up with much more. Yet he's at it again in the May/Commons committee thread, accusing "lefties" of being horrible. I wonder if he's realised now that that account is pretty well fucked. More and more people are treating it as a joke and that there's some multi-account,multi-poster shenanigans happening. Perhaps he's going for death by mod and seeing just how much shite he can come out with before he's finally gone. No doubt we'll find out soon enough.

You could be right. I just hope it's sooner rather than later as I am totally fed up with him or her and their antics.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87662929

Wizzywick is attendion seeking again. After making a big statement only days ago that his Christmas Radio Times quiz was finished for good and would not return in future years. He's now backtracking and using it as an opportunity to draw attention to his 'illness'.
I suspect his original theatrical closing down of the quiz didn't garner as much positive attention,begging and pleading telling him how great a guy he is etc as he wanted.
I'm firmly of the opinion that one of the reasons there was such low participation in his quiz is because have clocked him for the nasty devious snake that he is.
I know of one person who told me in a private message that they were minded to take part in this year's quiz but was put off after his antics in recent months.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:50 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No one saying you have to care but it does help to at least try to understand the point Hobbit was making in context to my question. It wasn't a judgement on who sleeps with who it was about feminists calling women sluts.

Well let them fight it out then, if they think it's worth doing. What will it achieve. Answer. Nothing.

You can bollywood or jjwales the point, but most people can't be bothered.

And some people jump in arse first without having a clue what the discussion was about.

:facepalm:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:01 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Wow! You've set a new land speed record for 0 to triggered in the blink of an eye

What happened to not giving anyone the reaction they wanted? You were going to stay in the safe space areas of the forum and talk about dinousaurs and phil Mitchell, remember?

As for not having a bad word... besides drunkenly calling people cunts, you were very vocal against jp671 before he joined and you regularly have a go at aetius_moralis and others, so that's yet more horseshit from you
:flog:

You are so transparent and obsessed - yet as such a brave little soldier you post under an anonymous bag - by the way Aetius is a cunt and I expect would be proud to be named so as he is such an obvious troll - much like you in fact daahhling.

Safe space?

In this forum?

Do me a favour and fuck off freak! :laughing:

Genuine question..would you have joined here if you hadn't been banned from DS? You don't seem to like it. Was it a case of Hobson's Choice?

Postby Guesty » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am

Guesty

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:03 am

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Boasted or just mentioned it? Better to treat with something you know than the shit the Drs give you.

Different guest here, assuming the other guest is telling the truth how would going on shoplifting sprees be beneficial to Annette kurtens mental health issues?
I wouldnt be surprised if its the weed thats caused all her issues

The "boasted or mentioned" was to do with the shoplifting.
The rest was the weed. Many people with life long MHP self-medicate. just because one thing is demonised and the other prescribed it does not mean the demonised one is bad or the prescribed one is good.

Yeah, the best treatment for bipolar disorder is clearly to stay home and get stoned every single day.

Previous

Return to The Archive