DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 am

Vicky wrote:
Well well well wrote:
Vicky wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

I swapped PM's on DS with Sam for many weeks before he was banned so if he is a "walter mitty" type character who's trolling forums then his commitment to his "character" is really quite unprecedented, especially since he really has nothing to gain out of this either. Why set yourself up as someone suffering from autism purely for the goal of getting yourself banned from multiple forums?.

He's not trolling IMO, he's a very unwell young man who appears to have little to no support around him so he seeks it out online which is the worst possible thing someone in his situation could do. There are far too many people who seemingly can only process "troll/not troll" when someone doesn't quite fit into their little box of what defines a forum poster.

We had a member here years go who didn't have Autism as far as i know, but she joined forums just to get banned from them and then make videos about it.

She joined here and posted in a world of her own, she didn't join in a single discussion and just posted about herself all the time.

She was also one of the most consummate trolls and WUM I have witnessed. A lot of good people get hoodwinked by people on forums, even after years of posting with them, and yes PMing people over considerable periods too. :thumbsup:

Well she did wind us up, all right.

Like that time, she said they wouldn't let her into the under 21's disco. :ooer:

She also said although she is 50 something, she looks like 30 :gigglesnshit: She was actually quite funny.
Holly
Site Admin

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:10 am

Vicky wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

What? Where? :ohshi:
Is there any way you can message me here........

Report a post Stormy.

Press the wee "i" and Holls will be able to see, what you have to say.

Press the whaaaaaat now? :yikes:

:gigglesnshit:

i for report post Vam.

I've got two i's on my posts, the other one's to warn users.

I don't think i've ever pressed it though. :laughing:

I know, Vic - I'm just messing about :wink:

Do you know Stooo once pressed his little 'i' at me? I was traumatised for months afterwards! :bawlin:
Vam

Postby Well well well » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 am

TWATkins wrote:
Vicky wrote:We had a member here years go who didn't have Autism as far as i know, but she joined forums just to get banned from them and then make videos about it.

She joined here and posted in a world of her own, she didn't join in a single discussion and just posted about herself all the time.

Well well well wrote:She was also one of the most consummate trolls and WUM I have witnessed. A lot of good people get hoodwinked by people on forums, even after years of posting with them, and yes PMing people over considerable periods too. :thumbsup:

Back in the mists of time when I actually started my own forum, there was a user there who joined up just to troll and some of the characters and scenarios he created were quite amazing. He ultimately did confess to me in a PM that he wrote for a living and he just trolled forums for the shits and giggles so it did make sense, but he was very, very good - hardly ever malicious and nasty as well, just very creative and clever, so I suppose in that respect I can see there's probably a chance that sam could be the same but I just don't think he is personally.

That's fine. I think he's ripping the piss personally. There was a person who used to post here a lot, she was always at deaths door, for years and years and years. A lot of people gave her massive amounts of attention.
Well well well

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 am

Vicky wrote:
Holly wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Vicky is right, just report my post or Vam's :gigglesnshit: and only Admin can see what you say in your report....BTW Vicky, it's not a wee i LOL...it's a ! put your glasses on :razz:

Whoops.

:oops:

:pmsl:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am

VR6storm wrote:
Vicky wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Report a post Stormy.

Thanks Vicky. I'll do that.

Thanks for that, hmmmm interesting :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Www » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 am

Holly wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Well well well wrote:
Vicky wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

I swapped PM's on DS with Sam for many weeks before he was banned so if he is a "walter mitty" type character who's trolling forums then his commitment to his "character" is really quite unprecedented, especially since he really has nothing to gain out of this either. Why set yourself up as someone suffering from autism purely for the goal of getting yourself banned from multiple forums?.

He's not trolling IMO, he's a very unwell young man who appears to have little to no support around him so he seeks it out online which is the worst possible thing someone in his situation could do. There are far too many people who seemingly can only process "troll/not troll" when someone doesn't quite fit into their little box of what defines a forum poster.

We had a member here years go who didn't have Autism as far as i know, but she joined forums just to get banned from them and then make videos about it.

She was also one of the most consummate trolls and WUM I have witnessed. A lot of good people get hoodwinked by people on forums, even after years of posting with them, and yes PMing people over considerable periods too. :thumbsup:

Well she did wind us up, all right.

Like that time, she said they wouldn't let her into the under 21's disco. :ooer:

She also said although she is 50 something, she looks like 30 :gigglesnshit: She was actually quite funny.

She was magnificent, her boyfriend was the leader of Hezbollah and that sent NAA into a proper tailspin :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.

And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:

I'll second it. You might still be here and throwing your weight around but you cannot re write history.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:27 am

Www wrote:
She was magnificent, her boyfriend was the leader of Hezbollah and that sent NAA into a proper tailspin :mrgreen:

no-fly lists, it was hysterical :laughing:

Postby VR6storm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:33 am

Holly wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Vicky wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Report a post Stormy.

Thanks Vicky. I'll do that.

Thanks for that, hmmmm interesting :thumbsup:
It was just so you know....... there's loads of other stuff that i've been made aware of as well since then...... :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Easily Distracted Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:36 am

Minnie wrote:Wow, just catching up. First of all no one has a god given right to post here, we don't pay for this forum Stoo does. Secondly, and I'm sorry Charlie as I like you but what kind of idiot accuses the mods on the forum you're posting on of lying? talk about biting the hand that feeds you. You can't even claim they don't understand because they've all, every single one had it worse than what Keyers currently getting. Keysers always been fine with me but I know he's had his issues and again, turning on the Mods and people who have tried to help you in the past Keyser isn't helping hun. Some guests and people on DS maybe genuinely concerned about Sam, others think he's a troll. But defending his posting that he wanted to kill his family is ridiculous, what other choice were the mods left with? It just seems to be an excuse to attack both Vam and Keyser.

I'm pretty sure I'll be accused of being up Vams/Hollys/Victorias arse but I just don't care. When people come for me here and they do, half the time all it takes is a quick look at DS to show their version of events isn't quite what's being portrayed here, and I just rely on people to know this as they're generally not stupid.

What are you looking at in your avi, Minnie? A cat? A lovely new pair of shoes?
Easily Distracted Guest

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:44 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.

And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:

I'll second it. You might still be here and throwing your weight around but you cannot re write history.

Don't stop there. Go on and tell us exactly how I'm throwing my weight around? :roll:
It's a small forum, and I post in it just like everyone else does. People either get on, or they don't.

It's almost always the resentful, cowardly Guest shits who fire up most of the toxic crap here, though. And then they keep fanning the flames. Hiding all the while.... :roll:
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 am

People like snuffs very rarely go away, she was so entrenched in the DTV/Bitchfest stuff that there is no way she doesn't still poke her finger in the pie that is forumworld
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Frankly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:10 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Well well well wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
After he had wished cancer on his stepbrother and violent death on his family.

Point scoring using Sam just shows you up for what you are.

You demonstrated a complete lack of control and not having a shred of empathy. As I've said, the best thing those who were losing it could have done was to leave the thread. But no, some stayed to goad and vent their anger and frustration on a very vulnerable, unwell and unstable man.

That you Sam, proxied up? Wouldn't put it past you. I reckon you are a complete fake Walter Mitty trolling forums for the lulz. :more beer: you give real auties and aspies a bad name man. Holly was right and if she wants to she would be completely right in pulling the plug on your sick trolling. :thumbsup:

I assume you saw what he admitted to last night on another forum. Disgusting.

Please don't leave us hanging! Where and what?
Frankly

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:15 am

anyone else find Betty Middling really annoying?

Postby TWAT » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:28 am

Frankly wrote:Please don't leave us hanging! Where and what?

I'll second that .. where and what ?

I wasn't aware he'd admitted anything .. i don't follow him around the internet ..
TWAT

Next

Return to The Archive