DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby jra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87522320

I'm no fan of JRA's but I'm thinking "where did that come from" ?

She's a hypocrite. Why get a labiaplasty if you're such a feminist? All that shows is you want to please men.

All the whining feminists on DS and here are hypocrites to an extent. More worried about man spreading than real oppression.

I could Not believe it when Christa mentioned a partner. Theres a few on DS with huge chips on their shoulders when it comes to men, amd Christa is right up there. All I can think is this must be the most downtrodden 'man' alive if the poor sod has to put up with her. I call bullshit.

Don't worry. I've said words to that effect to her more than once on DS. I'm apparently a 'strange little man'. Strange yes, maybe. Little definitely no. She's posh pussy with a bad attitude.
Last edited by jra on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

She's a hypocrite. Why get a labiaplasty if you're such a feminist? All that shows is you want to please men.

All feminists or female rights activists or whatever this new batch call themselves are hypocrites, that can't come as a shock to anyone but I'm not sure this one counts.

Do you think any women that wears make up, or sexy clothes or gets ther hair done, all do this for men?
If Christa wants a better looking fanny then so what. Some can look like a grenades gone off in a gammon factory, with bits of flesh hanging out all over the place espexially if they've had a few kids. If women want to look good maybe it's for them and not the man.

Christa doesn't need a better looking fanny, she needs a better personality. Where women are concerned, the bit between the ears is more important than the bit between the legs if you are going to gel.
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby jra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:There are men who pay good money to be downtrodden.

Well they should go on DS then as there's a number of angry feminists who would be happy to do it for free. The guys could get put down to their hearts content and save a fortune!

Perhaps JRA and Minnie and Hobbit and Keyser have an agreement on Dogs that the rest of us don't know about. Maybe they like it after all LOL. :ooer:

I have a STFU agreement with you, as in stop talking bollox.
jra

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 am

I have no interest in samthefootbaĺl. I said in an earlier post I'm going nowhere near saying anything about him.
Keyser has always been fine with me but I do find some of the things revealed a bit concerning.
Vam versus everyone, she has been fine with me. Not so keen on Jayne.
Jp bores me to tears lol.
JRA, I give up on. I'm just sick of that bloody Beyonce avatar and the ever increasing sig. It just means I have to scroll down more. It's on a par with a Shakespeare aside to audience. Except without any kind of class, style or indeed wit.
Doomlord2

Postby jra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:47 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:There are men who pay good money to be downtrodden.

Well they should go on DS then as there's a number of angry feminists who would be happy to do it for free. The guys could get put down to their hearts content and save a fortune!

Perhaps JRA and Minnie and Hobbit and Keyser have an agreement on Dogs that the rest of us don't know about. Maybe they like it after all LOL. :ooer:

They're probably already there. Ever seen those documentaries about grown men in nappies being breast fed? They pay for that. Or the ones who like to be walked on by a person in stilettos?

Maybe you like space docking or frozen eddys, but who knows.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:55 am

Doomlord2 wrote:JRA, I give up on. I'm just sick of that bloody Beyonce avatar and the ever increasing sig. It just means I have to scroll down more. It's on a par with a Shakespeare aside to audience. Except without any kind of class, style or indeed wit.

I'll change the avatar just for you to STFU. Ten quid though is the charge for giving me extra work. Time is money.
jra

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:03 am

jra wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:JRA, I give up on. I'm just sick of that bloody Beyonce avatar and the ever increasing sig. It just means I have to scroll down more. It's on a par with a Shakespeare aside to audience. Except without any kind of class, style or indeed wit.

I'll change the avatar just for you to STFU. Ten quid though is the charge for giving me extra work. Time is money.

That did make me chuckle. I don't have a price.

https://youtu.be/tNvNW-k0cFY

Free to a good home (not really).
Last edited by Doomlord2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doomlord2

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:07 am

WOW! You actually did it! Kudos jra, kudos.

You're not getting the 10 quid though!
Doomlord2

Postby jra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 am

Deleted, due to above post.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:55 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All the whining feminists on DS and here are hypocrites to an extent. More worried about man spreading than real oppression.

I could Not believe it when Christa mentioned a partner. Theres a few on DS with huge chips on their shoulders when it comes to men, amd Christa is right up there. All I can think is this must be the most downtrodden 'man' alive if the poor sod has to put up with her. I call bullshit.

Don't worry. I've said words to that effect to her more than once on DS. I'm apparently a 'strange little man'. Strange yes, maybe. Little definitely no. She's posh pussy with a bad attitude.

Minnie may get a bit of a hard time for being anti men or a bit ranty on feminism in some of those threads but she's nowhere near as bad as Christa. I'm still not sure whether Christa's a parody account or someone taking the piss. No one can really be like that can they?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:03 am

Doomlord2 wrote:I have no interest in samthefootbaĺl. I said in an earlier post I'm going nowhere near saying anything about him.
Keyser has always been fine with me but I do find some of the things revealed a bit concerning.
JRA, I give up on. I'm just sick of that bloody Beyonce avatar and the ever increasing sig. It just means I have to scroll down more. It's on a par with a Shakespeare aside to audience. Except without any kind of class, style or indeed wit.

Vam was fine with Jayne at one time. Totaly slagged Nes and asked Jayne if she was her while still saying I like you Jayne. Crackers.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:18 am

any man that describes a woman as pussy probably deserve to die alone

not even eaten by alsations as a pet would be undeserved company
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 am

HobbitFeet wrote:any man that describes a woman as pussy probably deserve to die alone

You don't think that's perhaps a slightly over the top reaction? That's as over the top as North Korea executing people, their parents and grandparents and their children and grandchildren if available because they watched a western movie.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:I have no interest in samthefootbaĺl. I said in an earlier post I'm going nowhere near saying anything about him.

Vam was fine with Jayne at one time. Totaly slagged Nes and asked Jayne if she was her while still saying I like you Jayne. Crackers.

Thank you guest! At last, a true summary of what actually happened

Though Vam and her underlings will totally deny it, of course :shake head:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:34 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:any man that describes a woman as pussy probably deserve to die alone

You don't think that's perhaps a slightly over the top reaction? That's as over the top as North Korea executing people, their parents and grandparents and their children and grandchildren if available because they watched a western movie.

gosh no it isn't

I'm quite happy for them to live out a long and lonely life, in fact longer the better :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive