DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:anyone else find Betty Middling really annoying?


Yes, bit of a knob that one.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:40 pm

@ Guest...no more personal info on Sam please!!!
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Vam is right about Jayne. That's exactly how it happened. First Mash, then me, then Vam. it was so out of the blue, and took me properly by surprise. And not just having differing opinions, she flew in with insults and character attacks.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43803&start=1110

And there's the argument from the start. All in black and white.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6487
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:44 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Frankly wrote:Please don't leave us hanging! Where and what?


I'll second that .. where and what ?

I wasn't aware he'd admitted anything .. i don't follow him around the internet ..



I have a strange attraction to your avie...Is that normal?? :paranoid:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby VR6storm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Holly wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Frankly wrote:Please don't leave us hanging! Where and what?


I'll second that .. where and what ?

I wasn't aware he'd admitted anything .. i don't follow him around the internet ..



I have a strange attraction to your avie...Is that normal?? :paranoid:
I thought it was a heavily overweight Christopher Meloni.....
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Vam wrote:
Minnie wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.


And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:


I'm not going to lie, I like Jayne got no issue with her and cannot be bothered to read back weeks to find out why everyone fell out. I'm sure each person has their own version of events.


Fwiw, it went down exactly as I said, as I'm sure others saw too.

I hear you, though, because I always really liked Jayne too. The person posting at the time it all kicked off was nothing like the Jayne I'd been around for a while here.


What lies you tell Vam. NOTHING goes down exactly as you say. We've been around long enough to know you lie and spin and bullshit here to try and make yourself look better.

You accused Jayne of being Happy Nes knowing full well you'd slagged Happy Nes off for many things such as being a total dick. It was your unsubtle way of slagging off Jayne and you played the innocent when she rightly picked you up on it.

Jayne was absolutely right in every single she said about you- she knows your little forum tactics well after all and you could not handle he truth. The most amazing thing about here is that anyone actually still buys the shit you come out with.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Frankly wrote:Please don't leave us hanging! Where and what?


I'll second that .. where and what ?

I wasn't aware he'd admitted anything .. i don't follow him around the internet ..



I have a strange attraction to your avie...Is that normal?? :paranoid:
I thought it was a heavily overweight Christopher Meloni.....



Now that you mention it, yeah, the resemblance is uncanny :pmsl:


Image
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby TWATkins » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Holly wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Frankly wrote:Please don't leave us hanging! Where and what?


I'll second that .. where and what ?

I wasn't aware he'd admitted anything .. i don't follow him around the internet ..


I have a strange attraction to your avie...Is that normal?? :paranoid:


No, clearly very far from normal :mrgreen:

It was my 'tribute', if you will, to those many guesties who have felt they had to helpfully remind me of my weight.
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby VR6storm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Holly wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Frankly wrote:Please don't leave us hanging! Where and what?


I'll second that .. where and what ?

I wasn't aware he'd admitted anything .. i don't follow him around the internet ..



I have a strange attraction to your avie...Is that normal?? :paranoid:
I thought it was a heavily overweight Christopher Meloni.....



Now that you mention it, yeah, the resemblance is uncanny :pmsl:


Image
That looks loke a clip from the TV series Oz...... CM was really good in that.
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.


And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:


I'll second it. You might still be here and throwing your weight around but you cannot re write history.


She and a couple of her little gang on here will certainly try through. Vams full of shit in many things she says- from telling us on here she leaves JRA alone and hasn't mentioned him for ages (how many times have we heard that one now?) to swearing blind she never guest posted and then later admitting to it. Re-writing history is what she does.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:09 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:People like snuffs very rarely go away, she was so entrenched in the DTV/Bitchfest stuff that there is no way she doesn't still poke her finger in the pie that is forumworld


So exactly the same as you then.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Minnie wrote:Wow, just catching up. First of all no one has a god given right to post here, we don't pay for this forum Stoo does. Secondly, and I'm sorry Charlie as I like you but what kind of idiot accuses the mods on the forum you're posting on of lying? talk about biting the hand that feeds you. You can't even claim they don't understand because they've all, every single one had it worse than what Keyers currently getting. Keysers always been fine with me but I know he's had his issues and again, turning on the Mods and people who have tried to help you in the past Keyser isn't helping hun. Some guests and people on DS maybe genuinely concerned about Sam, others think he's a troll. But defending his posting that he wanted to kill his family is ridiculous, what other choice were the mods left with? It just seems to be an excuse to attack both Vam and Keyser.

I'm pretty sure I'll be accused of being up Vams/Hollys/Victorias arse but I just don't care. When people come for me here and they do, half the time all it takes is a quick look at DS to show their version of events isn't quite what's being portrayed here, and I just rely on people to know this as they're generally not stupid.


Minnie you're no different to posters you post against and have form yourself for getting into many arguments with people. You may see this as being a strong woman. Others see it as just the latest mouthy shit on forums who can't practice what they preach.

You speak of people needing an excuse to attack others. Remind us. What was your excuse for attacking JRA when you came back? Not the first time either. If that's not an Internet grudge you have, just like you accuse others of I don't know what is.
You do seem hypocritical in a lot of things you say. Just how I see things. No need for a ranting wall of text back.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Vicks » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Www wrote:
She was magnificent, her boyfriend was the leader of Hezbollah and that sent NAA into a proper tailspin :mrgreen:


no-fly lists, it was hysterical :laughing:


Aye saying it was too dangerous here and demanding Stooo delete them.

:laughing:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68296
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Desperate ghost » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Can someone please start a contentious religion thread in GD Bollywood is ruining the Trump thread with endless posts about abortion.
User avatar
Desperate ghost
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:People like snuffs very rarely go away, she was so entrenched in the DTV/Bitchfest stuff that there is no way she doesn't still poke her finger in the pie that is forumworld


So exactly the same as you then.



I rarely reply to guests but I think on this occasion I will

All the DTV/Bitchfest/Facebook stuff was just before my time, I read about it after but I had no part or even awareness of it at the time whereas the fragrant snuffs was in it right up to her rose scented knees

Before another piece of bullshit becomes 'fact'

but do have a lovely day with your pokey fingers :smilin:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests