DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:47 pm

If it wasn't such a pain probably to change our names, I'd suggest it for a week would be hilarious :D
Minnie

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:48 pm

I bet cuntyguest isn't having fun right now
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:51 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:Tell you what Guests...I won't approve anymore posts that call our members "Cunts"...that's it. You want your posts approved, don't be so vile, or log in.

for a minute I wondered which one of us was being called that

then I realised it's probably all of us :mrgreen:

Well, we are all "Cunts" here, but is there any need to rub it in?? :again?:

:yikes:

I shall be rubbing nothing into any 'cunts'

:rofl:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Desperate ghost wrote:Can someone please start a contentious religion thread in GD Bollywood is ruining the Trump thread with endless posts about abortion.

I try my best to just not engage her, it's hard not to, but that's her game

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:54 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I bet cuntyguest isn't having fun right now

:whistle:

Minnie

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:56 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:Tell you what Guests...I won't approve anymore posts that call our members "Cunts"...that's it. You want your posts approved, don't be so vile, or log in.

for a minute I wondered which one of us was being called that

then I realised it's probably all of us :mrgreen:

Well, we are all "Cunts" here, but is there any need to rub it in?? :again?:

:yikes:

I shall be rubbing nothing into any 'cunts'

Just keep Cornish lesbian away from the marmite.

And I call dibs on Cunt-head.
Nucks

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:59 pm

I want Lady Cuntsmith of Cuntville, but it's a bit of a mouthful so I'll go with MiniCunt.
Minnie

Postby jra » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Vam is right about Jayne. That's exactly how it happened. First Mash, then me, then Vam. it was so out of the blue, and took me properly by surprise. And not just having differing opinions, she flew in with insults and character attacks.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43803&start=1110

And there's the argument from the start. All in black and white.

Well, don't let it get to you. Life's too short.
jra

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:06 pm

Minnie wrote:I want Lady Cuntsmith of Cuntville, but it's a bit of a mouthful so I'll go with MiniCunt.

Someone important will have to be stupid insult McCuntface.

Hmm, when I post that, it reads Canny but I definitely typed c u n t y.
Nucks

Postby jra » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87522320

I'm no fan of JRA's but I'm thinking "where did that come from" ?

A little bit of a confrontation there if you read on.
jra

Postby Guest Aghast » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

If it's British anything she'll be running it down.

The bit that got me hooting is this:

There are perfectly normal men here - Stoatie, Welsh Lad :shake head: , Andykn, Trevgo for example. Clever, funny, well informed.
Er...Welsh Lad! That'd be like saying A Certain Person she doesn't like is a fine and lovely fellow. She's off her trolley. :pmsl: :shake head:
Guest Aghast

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:14 pm

Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Real people? Shut ins? Who do you live with again? :doomed:

Pot, kettle. Glass houses and all that. :more beer:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about me prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

When people tell me something in private it stays private between us.

Hound you?

No thanks - I have no interest in trolls like you although I am absolutely certain of who you are - I recognise the passive aggression.

It is faux outrage as you have not mentioned all the times I tried to give him advice and was not the only one to become unsure if he is just a WUM.

Anyway you have been fed enough - I hope you and your ilk are happy now I am done.

The way you responded to Sam was disgraceful although you weren't alone. Some people just don't know when to stfu.
Good point, I was about to mention this. I can't recall exactly whet Keyser said to Sam, can't be arsed to look, someone can remind me if they feel the need. But like you say there were others, I do recall a few people being quite nasty to Sam, when Sam had that meltdown, some guests and maybe one or two members. And Holly called him a wanker. My view is mention them all, or don't mention anyone.

Whether it's disgraceful or not is open for debate. Some people still appear to think, that Sam is a troll. And the stuff he said about cancer and his family, it is somewhat understandable that someone would reply aggressively to that stuff. But other people such as myself, and others, can see the autism and understand at least a bit about it. Autism meltdowns etc You can't really berate someone all that much, if they don't understand Sam at all.

Yes I did, but let me tell you something, if Sam would tell people in RL that he hates his family and he wants to kill them to get their money, being called a wanker would be the least of his worries.
I do believe that despite Sam's autism, he does know right from wrong.

Dogs is not known for being a sensitive,fluffy, tactful, supportive or diplomatic forum ( this thread alone proves it ) therefore I don't thing it's the right forum for Sam.
You're right, but you don't need to tell me anything because I've already mentioned it, if Sam IRL, is exactly like he is on the forums, he will end-up getting sectioned. Hopefully he gets more help before that point. He knows right from wrong when he's not having an autism meltdown. I don't think any forum apart from may be an autism specific one is right for Sam right now. I know, but Sleeping dogs snug is kinda fluffy.. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby jra » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Guest Aghast wrote:

If it's British anything she'll be running it down.

The bit that got me hooting is this:

There are perfectly normal men here - Stoatie, Welsh Lad :shake head: , Andykn, Trevgo for example. Clever, funny, well informed. Er...Welsh Lad! That'd be like saying A Certain Person she doesn't like is a fine and lovely fellow. She's off her trolley. :pmsl: :shake head:

That did make me chuckle.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm

jp761 wrote:You're right, but you don't need to tell me anything because I've already mentioned it, if Sam IRL, is exactly like he is on the forums, he will end-up getting sectioned. Hopefully he gets more help before that point. He knows right from wrong when he's not having an autism meltdown. I don't think any forum apart from may be an autism specific one is right for Sam right now. I know, but Sleeping dogs snug is kinda fluffy.. :mrgreen:

BIB: I'm not sure about that. In my experience, it's incredibly difficult to get someone sectioned. Sams meltdowns are just like little temper tantrums. he's not a risk to himself or others, so they'd probably leave him to it, with a handful of new pills to take.
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Minnie wrote:I want Lady Cuntsmith of Cuntville, but it's a bit of a mouthful so I'll go with MiniCunt.

Someone important will have to be Canny McCuntface.

Hmm, when I post that, it reads Canny but I definitely typed c u n t y.

C.u.n.t.y is one of the few words on here, that's filtered.

Canary/Canny is a member here and certain people kept calling her C.u.n.t.y, despite being asked to stop it.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive