Frankly

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Cobs » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Cobs

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:13 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:People like snuffs very rarely go away, she was so entrenched in the DTV/Bitchfest stuff that there is no way she doesn't still poke her finger in the pie that is forumworld

So exactly the same as you then.

I rarely reply to guests but I think on this occasion I will

All the DTV/Bitchfest/Facebook stuff was just before my time, I read about it after but I had no part or even awareness of it at the time whereas the fragrant snuffs was in it right up to her rose scented knees

Before another piece of bullshit becomes 'fact'

but do have a lovely day with your pokey fingers :smilin:

I reply sometimes but most of the time I think yawn, here we go again. They want you to bite but don't want to get bitten back using their DS name (get ready for the excuses, "I'm not on DS anymore" or the other one "I rarely post on DS anymore but" and don't forget the "I'm just saying what every one else is thinking"). If they can't stand behind it, it's not worth the bother :cuppaT:
Minnie

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87522320

I'm no fan of JRA's but I'm thinking "where did that come from" ?

Postby jra » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Minnie wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.

And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:

I'm not going to lie, I like Jayne got no issue with her and cannot be bothered to read back weeks to find out why everyone fell out. I'm sure each person has their own version of events.

I have my version of events. Not knowing or wanting to know is my version. Other peoples problems. Harsh, but I've got enough on my plate already, without getting into other disputes and disagreements. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Easily Distracted Guest wrote:
Minnie wrote:Wow, just catching up. First of all no one has a god given right to post here, we don't pay for this forum Stoo does. Secondly, and I'm sorry Charlie as I like you but what kind of idiot accuses the mods on the forum you're posting on of lying? talk about biting the hand that feeds you. You can't even claim they don't understand because they've all, every single one had it worse than what Keyers currently getting. Keysers always been fine with me but I know he's had his issues and again, turning on the Mods and people who have tried to help you in the past Keyser isn't helping hun. Some guests and people on DS maybe genuinely concerned about Sam, others think he's a troll. But defending his posting that he wanted to kill his family is ridiculous, what other choice were the mods left with? It just seems to be an excuse to attack both Vam and Keyser.

I'm pretty sure I'll be accused of being up Vams/Hollys/Victorias arse but I just don't care. When people come for me here and they do, half the time all it takes is a quick look at DS to show their version of events isn't quite what's being portrayed here, and I just rely on people to know this as they're generally not stupid.

What are you looking at in your avi, Minnie? A cat? A lovely new pair of shoes?

Probably eyeing up the yummy looking burger in Twatkins' avi. :twirl:
Nucks

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Tell you what Guests...I won't approve anymore posts that call our members "Cunts"...that's it. You want your posts approved, don't be so vile, or log in.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87522320

I'm no fan of JRA's but I'm thinking "where did that come from" ?

I think that particular post came in reply to this:

I know from your internet persona that you are a feminist and don't like men in particular as a gender.

Although I agree with JRA (edit: about the food, not about the feminists being man haters). And reading back the mansplaining shit and "strange little men" comment was uncalled for. Men and women can disagree without the man patronising the woman because she is a woman :dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Holly wrote:Tell you what Guests...I won't approve anymore posts that call our members "Cunts"...that's it. You want your posts approved, don't be so vile, or log in.

for a minute I wondered which one of us was being called that

then I realised it's probably all of us :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Easily Distracted Guest wrote:
Minnie wrote:Wow, just catching up. First of all no one has a god given right to post here, we don't pay for this forum Stoo does. Secondly, and I'm sorry Charlie as I like you but what kind of idiot accuses the mods on the forum you're posting on of lying? talk about biting the hand that feeds you. You can't even claim they don't understand because they've all, every single one had it worse than what Keyers currently getting. Keysers always been fine with me but I know he's had his issues and again, turning on the Mods and people who have tried to help you in the past Keyser isn't helping hun. Some guests and people on DS maybe genuinely concerned about Sam, others think he's a troll. But defending his posting that he wanted to kill his family is ridiculous, what other choice were the mods left with? It just seems to be an excuse to attack both Vam and Keyser.

I'm pretty sure I'll be accused of being up Vams/Hollys/Victorias arse but I just don't care. When people come for me here and they do, half the time all it takes is a quick look at DS to show their version of events isn't quite what's being portrayed here, and I just rely on people to know this as they're generally not stupid.

What are you looking at in your avi, Minnie? A cat? A lovely new pair of shoes?

Probably eyeing up the yummy looking burger in Twatkins' avi. :twirl:

That burger does look tasty ;) but no I was just posing Guest.
Minnie

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:40 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:Tell you what Guests...I won't approve anymore posts that call our members "Cunts"...that's it. You want your posts approved, don't be so vile, or log in.

Perhaps we should all change our name to Cunt something, Cuntalot, Cuntychops, Cuntarse ;)
Minnie

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Minnie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Perhaps we should all change our name to Cunt something, Cuntalot, Cuntychops, Cuntarse ;)

Cuntyhobbit and Minniecunt
it could catch on :yikes:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Minnie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Bagsy NastyCunt!

I find once you embrace cunt as being just an average word, life is much easier :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

Well, we are all "Cunts" here, but is there any need to rub it in?? :again?:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:46 pm

Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Well, we are all "Cunts" here, but is there any need to rub it in?? :again?:

:yikes:

I shall be rubbing nothing into any 'cunts'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive