Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Oh look DS support backing bollywood derailing Trump thread on politics. Supporting her off topic brain farts and saying those who ignore her are derailing the thread by mentioning they ignore her. Then advising they ignore her. Has to be the most vacuous post by a support team I have read.
Doomlord2

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 pm

LOL Jilly characterising challenging Wizzywicks statements as abusing someone with cancer.
Seriously how pathetic, cheap and transparent. Good on the poster MC Satan I think it was calling Wizzywick out.

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Also in politics MCSatan is having a right go at Wizzywick/Jilly (Teacher vs Tory MP son thread).
I see a ban coming for those posts!
Doomlord2

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:Also in politics MCSatan is having a right go at Wizzywick/Jilly (Teacher vs Tory MP son thread).

It would make sense and also be brilliant if the moderators instead of prioritising removing the posts of someone calling out troll posters mischief making, actually got to the root of the problem and banned those particular trolls being outed.
Grasp the nettle on this one DS moderators and it will make your job so much easier in the long run.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2242689/teacher-tells-class-not-to-talk-to-the-13-year-old-son-of-a-tory-mp/p3

LOL at Sandy and Banglaroad mocking Wizzywick for always having a little personal story that backs up his arguments!
Predictably also Jilly has links on hand to support Wizzys claims about leftwing teachers being a risk to children via indoctrination.
It's good to see posters treating the Wizzywick joke of an account with the mocking disdain and ridicule it deserves.

ShillyJilly doesn't seem to understand that a survey of the voting intentions of teachers saying that a majority are "expected to vote Labour" does not mean that their employers/union expect, as in demand, them to do so. Unfortunately for her it's no longer the 19th Century when landowners and ironmasters could make sure their employees (the very few of them who were actually enfranchised) would vote the correct way by standing over them at a public ballot and cajoling and intimidating them into so doing. Still, what else can you expect from someone who thinks the use of torture is acceptable if its on people she doesn't like?
Wizzyprick being his usual arsehole self again; how completely unexpected that is. The clock must really be ticking down on his account by now.

With the predicatable exception of MartinP, Granny, Jilly and LongtermlabourvoterLuckylegs no one takes Whizzy seriously anymore... and those lot have to because they're secret forum buddies.

What secret forum is that? Is it a real one or does it exist in your head?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2242689/teacher-tells-class-not-to-talk-to-the-13-year-old-son-of-a-tory-mp/p3

LOL at Sandy and Banglaroad mocking Wizzywick for always having a little personal story that backs up his arguments!
Predictably also Jilly has links on hand to support Wizzys claims about leftwing teachers being a risk to children via indoctrination.
It's good to see posters treating the Wizzywick joke of an account with the mocking disdain and ridicule it deserves.

ShillyJilly doesn't seem to understand that a survey of the voting intentions of teachers saying that a majority are "expected to vote Labour" does not mean that their employers/union expect, as in demand, them to do so. Unfortunately for her it's no longer the 19th Century when landowners and ironmasters could make sure their employees (the very few of them who were actually enfranchised) would vote the correct way by standing over them at a public ballot and cajoling and intimidating them into so doing. Still, what else can you expect from someone who thinks the use of torture is acceptable if its on people she doesn't like?
Wizzyprick being his usual arsehole self again; how completely unexpected that is. The clock must really be ticking down on his account by now.

With the predicatable exception of MartinP, Granny, Jilly and LongtermlabourvoterLuckylegs no one takes Whizzy seriously anymore... and those lot have to because they're secret forum buddies.

Where would you put Margmck in this situation?
I'm not totally in sync with her views but she seems to savvy to have not cottoned on to Wizzys antics by now?

Sympathetic to, but not a fully paid-up member of the Gang of Fuckwits. She tends to agree them on individual issues but not on every one. I'd say she shares a lot of their views, sometimes even more extreme, and can't really handle opposition without quickly getting personal. She's probably aware of what's going on, but is savvy enough not to be let herself be tainted by association. Don't really like her much; she has the same kind of looking down her nose at people with more progressive views style of posting as that terminally bigoted snob Sutie. Now there's a really unpleasant poster, can't think of anything remotely likeable about her at all.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:Also in politics MCSatan is having a right go at Wizzywick/Jilly (Teacher vs Tory MP son thread).

I hope not! I like MCSatan. He's pretty much just repeating what has been said on here. And wizzydick deserves it.

Fucking Support though. Giving Bollywood the green light to continue her wank circle arguments. :roll: :roll:
NastyNickers

Postby TWAT » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Guest wrote:What secret forum is that? Is it a real one or does it exist in your head?

There's no secret forum. It's been an urban legend on DS for almost as long as i've been a member there.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:06 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87671668

Wizzywick being incredibly disingenuous trying to pretend he doesn't know what DS refuge is. Despite him confirming its existence to posters who he has private messaged asking to join. Also when he confirmed in the summer that Annsyre was OK and safe in the new forum away from DS after the election loss. A total phoney being backed up by the fool Northern Ninny.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:09 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:What secret forum is that? Is it a real one or does it exist in your head?

There's no secret forum. It's been an urban legend on DS for almost as long as i've been a member there.

There's definitely another forum. Jilly was posting only days ago asking people to join and Wizzywick has private messaged a number of posters in the summer inviting them to join.
There's a debate if secret is the right word for it but the forum definitely exists.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where would you put Margmck in this situation?
I'm not totally in sync with her views but she seems to savvy to have not cottoned on to Wizzys antics by now?

Sympathetic to, but not a fully paid-up member of the Gang of Fuckwits. She tends to agree them on individual issues but not on every one. I'd say she shares a lot of their views, sometimes even more extreme, and can't really handle opposition without quickly getting personal. She's probably aware of what's going on, but is savvy enough not to be let herself be tainted by association. Don't really like her much; she has the same kind of looking down her nose at people with more progressive views style of posting as that terminally bigoted snob Sutie. Now there's a really unpleasant poster, can't think of anything remotely likeable about her at all.

I have noticed that Margmck can be prone to ott nasty patronising sarcasm if people argue their corner with her.
She wails about people stereotyping brexiters and them being insulted but often indulges in her own stereotypical insults and generalisations towards others.

Postby Lambert » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:18 pm

TWATkins wrote:

There is, or at least was, a forum for the Tory voters of DS Politics. I don't know the URL but it has been referenced on DS and it was actually in a screenshot that Wizzywick used temporarily as his profile pic.
Lambert

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

I hope not! I like MCSatan. He's pretty much just repeating what has been said on here. And wizzydick deserves it.

Fucking Support though. Giving Bollywood the green light to continue her wank circle arguments. :roll: :roll:

Yeah. I like him too. Seems to know his stuff about Mental Health. He seemed to rumble Paul_Jenkins and Nakatomi pretty quickly.
He does seem to be pretty blunt though, surprised he's not copped jail before as he really doesn't seem to like Wizzy, retford oe Martym8 (I see he responds to Marty in Russian).
Doomlord2

Postby Lambert » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Guest wrote:LOL Jilly characterising challenging Wizzywicks statements as abusing someone with cancer.
Seriously how pathetic, cheap and transparent. Good on the poster MC Satan I think it was calling Wizzywick out.

MC Satan's going all in by the looks of it. He'll get a perma if he's not careful. I expect the Question Time thread will have been severely pruned come the morning.

I had to laugh at Wizzy's "what's DS Refuge?" Umm... the one in your own screenshot, Wizzy. What a troll he is.
Lambert

Postby Keyser » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Yeah. I like him too. Seems to know his stuff about Mental Health. He seemed to rumble Paul_Jenkins and Nakatomi pretty quickly.
He does seem to be pretty blunt though, surprised he's not copped jail before as he really doesn't seem to like Wizzy, retford oe Martym8 (I see he responds to Marty in Russian).

I may be wrong but I think MCSatan works in mental health in some capacity - I always thought he was a decent poster.

To be honest I am a few days behind DS so have not read the latest threads.
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive