Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Postby Vam » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 pm

...Oh and while I'm at it, just want to add that Scottie one is a total tosser, btw.
Vam

Postby jp761 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:27 pm

For the record. I'm in no 'partnerships' on the forums. And look how stupid it sounds. :laughing: I don't need anyone to pat me on the back, I don't need any forum partners. I don't need any backup. Most of the decent FMs are this way.

Ok I may have one partner in crime that's pitman when BB is on. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:31 pm

I see another old chestnut has been mentioned. :more beer: I'm apparently rewriting history AGAIN. :roll:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:My summary of the DS advice section.

It does seem to be the same names that pop up over and over in thread after thread, 3/4 people mainly. I have some previous experience of it over recent years. And you only have to take a look at a few threads over there. These few people are almost always extremely agreeable towards each other's views. But seem to go on the offensive very quickly when it comes to other FMs views. Look at what happened to vam yesterday in that thread within seconds, that was a joke, she basically wasn't allowed to post. That was the impression given at least. Sod that though these people wont stop everyone posting, however much they want to.

The reaction system must have been a godsend they can just agree with each other all day long making them appear wise old owls and genius like. lol

It really is no wonder that you usually only see the same low number of names posting in that section, on a regular basis.

DS really has gone down the pan, when compared to around 2012 and previous to that.

I've also had a chat with ds admin regarding the 'apparent' message someone sent them, saying I should be banned from advice. Two can play at that juvenile game, if need be.

JP and Vam, what a great pairing haha

So Vam isn't allowed to post in advice eh? And all without a pm to the mods haha

Well it's sort of sweet to see the pair of you watching each other's backs. I'm sure you two socially awkward and inadequate scamps will find your partnership just peachy for a very short time haha

Finally JP remind us all about the great and insightful advice you've directly given to the OP in that thread cos I can't see any. Maybe it was deleted haha
Twat.

Read the thread you plonker, she was accused of baiting within seconds of posting. And yes that was the impression given.

No you probably can't see much advice, a few people don't want those types of threads to run smoothly. Unless it's just them all patting each other on the back, over and over. You should check out all the times the word creep was referenced, right at the start of that thread. Someone posted some of them in this very thread, as well. Take a look. :thumbsup:

Haha so what advice did you give directly to the OP in the advice thread you decided to join?
Post 58.. had some advice in. Some of what I said in that post wouldn't have been there though... IF a few exaggerating/stirring numpties hadn't jumped on the 'creepy' bandwagon. The OP had already been called 'creepy' a number of times before I posted. You really do struggle to keep up, don't you.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Damn it's so hilarious that I can get under the skin of some people sooo much. :pmsl:

Here's an idea, how about just ignoring me then forget about me. Don't interact with me.

Do you remember when people actively tried to do that? You tried hard to bait people into responding to you multiple times. Then when you got a reaction you said people couldn’t resist responding to you. Your purpose of being here seems to be to bait others.
No. Funny enough I post if someone quotes me or if I have something to talk about.

And by the way SOME people did that.

Yeah I'm the most prolific baiter in this thread by miles. :roll: :off head:

Then you have a short memory and should perhaps see your doctor. For a few days everyone worked on the principle of ignore him and he won’t bait after you had made a big deal of you only responding to other people. When you realised what people were doing you’d post a number of times desperate for a reaction. This went on until you couldn’t cope with it any longer and started acting like a normal poster.
Blah Blah. :off head: Perhaps you should give up. It wasn't 'everyone'. It was some guests and around 3 members. And I'm sure at the time, most people did actually realise it was mainly just a few guests that created that shitstorm and caused me to post over and over in reply to them.

Oh good your selective memory problems got better except that you weren’t posting in response to a few guests. Guests and members alike were seeing if you’d stop baiting and you couldn’t. When you realised what was happening you spent your time desperate for someone, anyone to react to you. It was quite tragic.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 pm

jp761 wrote:For the record. I'm in no 'partnerships' on the forums. And look how stupid it sounds. :laughing: I don't need anyone to pat me on the back, I don't need any forum partners. I don't need any backup. Most of the decent FMs are this way.

You've got JasonWatkins though. You seem to pair off with him and agree with everything he says all the time.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:42 pm

It does seem to be the same names that pop up over and over in thread after thread, 3/4 people mainly. I have some previous experience of it over recent years. And you only have to take a look at a few threads over there. These few people are almost always extremely agreeable towards each other's views. But seem to go on the offensive very quickly when it comes to other FMs views. Look at what happened to vam yesterday in that thread within seconds, that was a joke, she basically wasn't allowed to post. That was the impression given at least. Sod that though these people wont stop everyone posting, however much they want to.

The reaction system must have been a godsend they can just agree with each other all day long making them appear wise old owls and genius like. lol

It really is no wonder that you usually only see the same low number of names posting in that section, on a regular basis.

DS really has gone down the pan, when compared to around 2012 and previous to that.

I've also had a chat with ds admin regarding the 'apparent' message someone sent them, saying I should be banned from advice. Two can play at that juvenile game, if need be.

Here's some advice for you ya boring little cunt; Stop being a snivelling little imp on forums and you might get a girlfriend and stop following women around online. Weird little tosspot.

Postby jp761 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:42 pm

@tragic guest ;)

You can't read.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:For the record. I'm in no 'partnerships' on the forums. And look how stupid it sounds. :laughing: I don't need anyone to pat me on the back, I don't need any forum partners. I don't need any backup. Most of the decent FMs are this way.

You've got JasonWatkins though. You seem to pair off with him and agree with everything he says all the time.
No.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:45 pm

jp761 wrote:@tragic guest ;)

You can't read.

You need to realise to you're more than capable of holding your own. You don't need to try and get other posters like watkins or bueblades approval all the time.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

So Vam isn't allowed to post in advice eh? And all without a pm to the mods haha

Well it's sort of sweet to see the pair of you watching each other's backs. I'm sure you two socially awkward and inadequate scamps will find your partnership just peachy for a very short time haha

Finally JP remind us all about the great and insightful advice you've directly given to the OP in that thread cos I can't see any. Maybe it was deleted haha

Sit down, luv, and give what passes for your brain a rest :Wiiiine!:

All this fricking drama from you and that off-her-face bint, just because I made O N E post saying that I could (kind of) follow what JP was saying in that thread.

Geez, you people must have so little to occupy you in life, if inconsequential crap like this excites you so damn much! :mrgreen:

lol at the loon.

The one who spends ALL her time picking fights here and in other places. You're a joke luv!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:51 pm

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Decent FMs. As deluded as ever haha

And starting to lose his cool lol

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I just can't stop smiling about the fact Wizzywick has been banned. He is also unable to use his sock accounts because people will notice and flag it up to the mods. He is all but finished on DS.

I wonder how he is coping with his sad new existence?

Has anyone been able to establish what was it that was the straw that broke the camels back? What posts seemed to tip him over the red line into being banned?

In their blind defence of the homophobic Tory MP both Wizzywick and Martym8 wrote several posts which made them both look very homophobic themselves. Wizzy went to a new low and said something about how gay history should not be highlighted or taught in schools as we are a Christian country, which was batshit crazy and no one had any idea of the point he was trying to make but thats Wizzy all over and Martym8 made several stupid posts about Islam's treatment of gay men which also had no baring on the thread subject and seemed to be a tactic to get the thread locked.

I suspect the mods took one look both of their activity in the topic and just clicked on the ban button. DS really don't seem to mess about when it comes to homophobia.

Thanks for that. I hadn't realised that Wizzywick had said something as stupid as that regarding gay history. He is a strange one because I seem to remember him being upset at the prospect of anti gay marriage Andrea Leadsom becoming Prime Minister last year? Similarly he banged on about best to leave the EU as they may let Turkey join and undermine gay rights. So religion gives you a freepass morally if your Christian but not if your Muslim?I don't respect giving people an exemption for their behaviour or beliefs because their religious but only selectively objecting to people getting a freepass is the worst of all worlds.
Yet now he's going all out arguing in the opposite direction. I think he can't cope with the fact the tories are now on the political backfoot, feels insecure about their prospects and has now switched to defending almost anything.

It seems they both got what they deserved from the mods a few days ago.

I always thought Wizzy was gay.

I think it proved one thing, no matter what the Tories say or do he will defend and follow them like a good sheep. He has no opinion of his own.

Yeah, I said the same a few pages ago - his party loyalty is all-important to him, even if it requires him to deny his own sexuality. He's not the first self-hating gay man on DS; during the debate on legalising gay marriage there were quite a few who were opposed to it. I can understand them being indifferent if they themselves had no desire to marry, but denying that right to those who do is frankly bizarre. It's just as homophobic as the fundy-Christians' attitude is. Actually, when I think about it, I'm sure that one of the most outspoken gay opponents was none other than Trevgo.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:59 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twat.

Read the thread you plonker, she was accused of baiting within seconds of posting. And yes that was the impression given.

No you probably can't see much advice, a few people don't want those types of threads to run smoothly. Unless it's just them all patting each other on the back, over and over. You should check out all the times the word creep was referenced, right at the start of that thread. Someone posted some of them in this very thread, as well. Take a look. :thumbsup:

Haha so what advice did you give directly to the OP in the advice thread you decided to join?
Post 58.. had some advice in. Some of what I said in that post wouldn't have been there though... IF a few exaggerating/stirring numpties hadn't jumped on the 'creepy' bandwagon. The OP had already been called 'creepy' a number of times before I posted. You really do struggle to keep up, don't you.

Post 58. Let's have a look

You can't. She's pretty, 'In fact she's Russian'. You know, they could just be what are known as observations.

Think about it, "I like this American guy at work" he's gorgeous, would a female get castigated for saying that, hopefully not.

Invaluable advice there haha

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I just can't stop smiling about the fact Wizzywick has been banned. He is also unable to use his sock accounts because people will notice and flag it up to the mods. He is all but finished on DS.

I wonder how he is coping with his sad new existence?

Has anyone been able to establish what was it that was the straw that broke the camels back? What posts seemed to tip him over the red line into being banned?

In their blind defence of the homophobic Tory MP both Wizzywick and Martym8 wrote several posts which made them both look very homophobic themselves. Wizzy went to a new low and said something about how gay history should not be highlighted or taught in schools as we are a Christian country, which was batshit crazy and no one had any idea of the point he was trying to make but thats Wizzy all over and Martym8 made several stupid posts about Islam's treatment of gay men which also had no baring on the thread subject and seemed to be a tactic to get the thread locked.

I suspect the mods took one look both of their activity in the topic and just clicked on the ban button. DS really don't seem to mess about when it comes to homophobia.

Thanks for that. I hadn't realised that Wizzywick had said something as stupid as that regarding gay history. He is a strange one because I seem to remember him being upset at the prospect of anti gay marriage Andrea Leadsom becoming Prime Minister last year? Similarly he banged on about best to leave the EU as they may let Turkey join and undermine gay rights. So religion gives you a freepass morally if your Christian but not if your Muslim?I don't respect giving people an exemption for their behaviour or beliefs because their religious but only selectively objecting to people getting a freepass is the worst of all worlds.
Yet now he's going all out arguing in the opposite direction. I think he can't cope with the fact the tories are now on the political backfoot, feels insecure about their prospects and has now switched to defending almost anything.

It seems they both got what they deserved from the mods a few days ago.

I always thought Wizzy was gay.

I think it proved one thing, no matter what the Tories say or do he will defend and follow them like a good sheep. He has no opinion of his own.

Well if he is gay how utterly lacking in self respect and full of self loathing he is to have defended that Tory mp's comment.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive