Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Doomlord2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:00 am

Keyser wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:Also in politics MCSatan is having a right go at Wizzywick/Jilly (Teacher vs Tory MP son thread).
I see a ban coming for those posts!

I hope not! I like MCSatan. He's pretty much just repeating what has been said on here. And wizzydick deserves it.

Fucking Support though. Giving Bollywood the green light to continue her wank circle arguments. :roll: :roll:

Yeah. I like him too. Seems to know his stuff about Mental Health. He seemed to rumble Paul_Jenkins and Nakatomi pretty quickly.
He does seem to be pretty blunt though, surprised he's not copped jail before as he really doesn't seem to like Wizzy, retford oe Martym8 (I see he responds to Marty in Russian).

I may be wrong but I think MCSatan works in mental health in some capacity - I always thought he was a decent poster.

To be honest I am a few days behind DS so have not read the latest threads.

I seem to remember him saying he's a Mental Health nurse.
Yeah Lambert, he needs to cool it a bit. Mind you TrollHunter gets away with much worse.
The irony of Wizzy asking what DS refuge is, well, idiotic. Given he's admitted it and it was in his profile pic! I notice the Jilly persona is the aggressive one now "she" is out of jail and Wizzy is still incarcerated.
As for the mods attitude to bolly taking any thread off topic. Well fuck them- if they want her drivel then fine. I won't be reading it. I imagine her ignore list is a mile long.
Doomlord2

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:25 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:LOL Jilly characterising challenging Wizzywicks statements as abusing someone with cancer.
Seriously how pathetic, cheap and transparent. Good on the poster MC Satan I think it was calling Wizzywick out.

MC Satan's going all in by the looks of it. He'll get a perma if he's not careful. I expect the Question Time thread will have been severely pruned come the morning.

I had to laugh at Wizzy's "what's DS Refuge?" Umm... the one in your own screenshot, Wizzy. What a troll he is.

It's a shame that good decent posters are risking a potential ban because the mods have been very lax about dealing with Wizzywick properly. Posters having the guts to challenge Wizzywick are needed if his insufferable dishonest behaviour is to ever be knocked on the head. Indeed flushed out of the forum altogether.

Fingers crossed that mods realise this and don't ban MC Satan.

Postby TWAT » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:What secret forum is that? Is it a real one or does it exist in your head?

There's no secret forum. It's been an urban legend on DS for almost as long as i've been a member there.

There's definitely another forum. Jilly was posting only days ago asking people to join and Wizzywick has private messaged a number of posters in the summer inviting them to join.
There's a debate if secret is the right word for it but the forum definitely exists.

If there's another forum, it's a completely seperate entity like dogs. It won't be hidden somewhere on DS, which is what most people have been implying over the years.
TWAT

Postby Guesty » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:16 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:LOL Jilly characterising challenging Wizzywicks statements as abusing someone with cancer.
Seriously how pathetic, cheap and transparent. Good on the poster MC Satan I think it was calling Wizzywick out.

MC Satan's going all in by the looks of it. He'll get a perma if he's not careful. I expect the Question Time thread will have been severely pruned come the morning.

I had to laugh at Wizzy's "what's DS Refuge?" Umm... the one in your own screenshot, Wizzy. What a troll he is.

It's a shame that good decent posters are risking a potential ban because the mods have been very lax about dealing with Wizzywick properly. Posters having the guts to challenge Wizzywick are needed if his insufferable dishonest behaviour is to ever be knocked on the head. Indeed flushed out of the forum altogether.

Fingers crossed that mods realise this and don't ban MC Satan.

aww diddums, I hope they do ban MC Satan he is an arse, great name by the way suits him or her, think it's a him.
Guesty

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:51 am

I urge everyone to just report Wizzy to the mods and tell them she is using alternative accounts. I can overlook people having an extra sock as I think most people do but Wizzy has took it to new heights and it needs to be nipped in the bud. I think she is mentally unwell.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:34 am

So, there's an explosion and a reported 'fireball' on the underground in London, and pictures of a bucket inside a Lidl bag with wires coming from it.

And most of the comments on the DS thread are about electronic devices exploding. Who on earth would keep an e-cig/phone/laptop in a bucket in an insulated Lidl bag?!

This looks pretty much exactly like I'd imagine a homemade bomb would look. Or someone taking a science project to school or something. An electronic device seems the least plausible thing.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:37 am

NastyNickers wrote:So, there's an explosion and a reported 'fireball' on the underground in London, and pictures of a bucket inside a Lidl bag with wires coming from it.

And most of the comments on the DS thread are about electronic devices exploding. Who on earth would keep an e-cig/phone/laptop in a bucket in an insulated Lidl bag?!

This looks pretty much exactly like I'd imagine a homemade bomb would look. Or someone taking a science project to school or something. An electronic device seems the least plausible thing.

In that case twatkins is probably on the scene already calling anyone who thinks it may be terrorism a big racist.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:47 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:So, there's an explosion and a reported 'fireball' on the underground in London, and pictures of a bucket inside a Lidl bag with wires coming from it.

In that case twatkins is probably on the scene already calling anyone who thinks it may be terrorism a big racist.

Lol yeah and meanwhile the actual racists will be pointing the finger at Islam, then go very quiet when it turns out to be a "lone wolf" white supremacist who doesn't represent anyone

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:59 am

I'm just tuning in, Nic. Had no idea this had happened.

I've always feared some form of bioterrorism being carried out within a metro/underground network somewhere in the world.

I expect the DS armchair experts are settling their butts down and readying themselves to expound their views all day. Let's hope Bolly gives everyone a break and lets the first couple of dozen pages happen, before posting her trademark pointless, illogical brain farts that always derail and dominate every thread she enters.
Vam

Postby Frankly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:06 am

I've just been reading that myself. It's the same old, same old, by the same old posters, every single time. It is blatantly obvious what is was! Thank goodness no one has been killed, but some nasty burn victims I think. :shake head:
Frankly

Postby guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:55 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No one saying you have to care but it does help to at least try to understand the point Hobbit was making in context to my question. It wasn't a judgement on who sleeps with who it was about feminists calling women sluts.

Well let them fight it out then, if they think it's worth doing. What will it achieve. Answer. Nothing.

You can bollywood or jjwales the point, but most people can't be bothered.

And some people jump in arse first without having a clue what the discussion was about.

:facepalm:

Whatever. I think you mean feet first.

You've really got a problem, haven't you?

Postby jra » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:What secret forum is that? Is it a real one or does it exist in your head?

There's no secret forum. It's been an urban legend on DS for almost as long as i've been a member there.

There may be a forum for deleted threads and posts, because it's very likely that threads tend to get moved not deleted for evidence purposes if necessary. Depends on the forum software. There has to be a forum for admin/mods to discuss day to day running of the board. As for any others who knows.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:19 am

It's pretty amazing reading the thread and the opinions. The speculation is rife. First, there's the rush to find any other not so very plausible reason, the e-cig/phone/laptop exploding in a bucket in an insulated shopping bag was just odd. Then when it's stated that it's being treated as terrorism, they are so very quick to jump on anyone who mentions Isis. The sad reality is that we have been targeted recently by people affiliated or doing something in the name of ISIS, so it's not really much of a leap. It was the IRA when I was a youngster, and now it's ISIS.

Of course it could be someone else. It could be an accident, or a prank, or whatever. But I don't think it's fair to chastise those who go for the obvious.
NastyNickers

Re: Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Lambert » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:23 am

I wonder which forum member(s) got the mod job.
Lambert

Re: Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 am

Lambert wrote:I wonder which forum member(s) got the mod job.

Bollywood? :gigglesnshit:

That's the only possible reason why her disruptive, trolling arse is never going to be perma-ed. Either that, or she's on the Hearst payroll.
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive