Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby jra » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No one saying you have to care but it does help to at least try to understand the point Hobbit was making in context to my question. It wasn't a judgement on who sleeps with who it was about feminists calling women sluts.

Well let them fight it out then, if they think it's worth doing. What will it achieve. Answer. Nothing.

You can bollywood or jjwales the point, but most people can't be bothered.

And some people jump in arse first without having a clue what the discussion was about.

:facepalm:

Whatever. I think you mean feet first.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm not sure what the jail ban system is in terms of what would tip it into a ban but I feel sure Wizzywick must be quite close to hitting it. He's had so many warnings /jailings in such a short space of time. Lots of jailings spaced out considerably would likely result in an increased likelihood of leniency. But Wizzys transgressions are bunched together and he's getting worse not better so the jailings are clearly not a deterrent to him.
Putting myself in the mods shoes I'd have concluded he's more bother than his worth and would ban him next time.
It's got to the stage were he is a drain on the forum. Overall effect net negative. He takes away a lot more from the forum experience for the community than he adds.

Thanks for replying, I nearly missed this because of the ongoing JRA/HobbitFeet/Feminazi/MRA/SJWHunter sluts or not sluts stuff. Yeah, that's pretty much the same as I said, I don't think the mods will put up with much more. Yet he's at it again in the May/Commons committee thread, accusing "lefties" of being horrible. I wonder if he's realised now that that account is pretty well fucked. More and more people are treating it as a joke and that there's some multi-account,multi-poster shenanigans happening. Perhaps he's going for death by mod and seeing just how much shite he can come out with before he's finally gone. No doubt we'll find out soon enough.

You could be right. I just hope it's sooner rather than later as I am totally fed up with him or her and their antics.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87662929

Wizzywick is attendion seeking again. After making a big statement only days ago that his Christmas Radio Times quiz was finished for good and would not return in future years. He's now backtracking and using it as an opportunity to draw attention to his 'illness'.
I suspect his original theatrical closing down of the quiz didn't garner as much positive attention,begging and pleading telling him how great a guy he is etc as he wanted.
I'm firmly of the opinion that one of the reasons there was such low participation in his quiz is because have clocked him for the nasty devious snake that he is.
I know of one person who told me in a private message that they were minded to take part in this year's quiz but was put off after his antics in recent months.

Did you see post 839 just above that where the prizes on offer for the winners were mentioned? Tea-towels, pens and key-rings with "Winner" (sic) engraved on them and special-issue postcards among others - all paid for by our hero himself- no wonder he needs two jobs!! Honestly, they're the kind of tat you'd expect to see on Blankety Blank or some such BBC programme where the prizes are limited by law. I had a look at the quiz, it seems so very pointless (that's not a pun by the way.Pointless is much more interesting); I'm amazed he has the time for it on top of all his other activities, he's a right busy little worker bee, isn't he?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:11 pm

AK - 'brutal honesty' or childish ranting?

HF - 'vocal' or thoroughly unpleasant?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who does Harry's fan think it is ?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87599088

I think he's talking about Wizzywick. They've clashed before, Wizzy made a song and dance about saying I've got you on ignore now harry but then a very very similar account to Wizzywick All4yourself started interacting and arguing with HarryStylesFan in the same manner.
HarryStylesFan had the balls to basically challenge Wizzy and All4yourself on forum and call them out over the multiple accounts.
Just a shame the mods turned a blind eye but even some posters who Wizzywick thinks of as allies have started to realise that he abuses the forum because it's his whole sad life and are starting to keep their distance from him.

Harrystylesfan is amazing. Several times now he/she has been the only one with the balls to tackle Wizzywick over the amount of accounts he is using. Shame on the mods for allowing Wizzy to get away with it, I see Wizzywick is in jail again. This must be the 12th time since that jail feature came into force. Surely a full time ban is now in order?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Guest wrote:AK has always been open about the weed. She also posted about her home various times which sounds like a hovel from things shes said. If all that weed isnt the cause of her problems it definately isnt helping. No-one lives like that for no reason. Anyone got a link to her talking about shoplifting ?

This one?
Post #42: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_59265178

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:AK has always been open about the weed. She also posted about her home various times which sounds like a hovel from things shes said. If all that weed isnt the cause of her problems it definately isnt helping. No-one lives like that for no reason. Anyone got a link to her talking about shoplifting ?

This one?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:

This one?

So she couldn't even provide for her own kids. Maybe if she spent less on drugs. Priorities.

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:

This one?

I see a fair amount of gloating on that thread. Not from AK though.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Well, as well as getting stoned daily she does admit to theft there. Oh well, no ones perfect.

To be fair, it looks like referring to shoplifting sprees is inaccurate though.

Postby Text » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Canary wrote:Haha it's deffo a complex issue. :laughing:
See, some lesbians have names for straight women and I think one of them is 'sluts', believe it or not. :yikes:
Nowt to do with promiscuity, they just use it as a sort of disparaging name.
On tv, seen one of them say to a group of other lesbians 'That woman isn't one of us, she is a ''slut'' '

I wasn't asking about lesbians Canny.
I don't think it's complex, I think it's hypocritical for any feminist to call another woman a slut.

I agree, it's an unacceptable word.
Ok it's my turn to ask a question.
What should a feminist call another woman who has really infuriated her?
Say for example a woman has just dented the feminist's car in a very careless manner, or trod on her child's foot without apologising.
Suggest some acceptable names for when that red mist descends... :dunno:
Text

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
See, some lesbians have names for straight women and I think one of them is 'sluts', believe it or not. :yikes:
On tv, seen one of them say to a group of other lesbians 'That woman isn't one of us, she is a ''slut'' '

I don't think it's complex, I think it's hypocritical for any feminist to call another woman a slut.

Say for example a woman has just dented the feminist's car in a very careless manner, or trod on her child's foot without apologising.

how about "fucker" it's gender neutral and can be accessorised with adjectives clumsy/rude/selfish etc

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

This is a joke right?

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This one?

So she couldn't even provide for her own kids. Maybe if she spent less on drugs. Priorities.

Ahhh You get your jollies kicking someone when down.

Fill your boots I'm sure most here have done or done something you can look down that superior nose at. Bet support forums give you enough to wank over for years. Image
Kizzie

Postby charlie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This one?

Ahhh You get your jollies kicking someone when down.

Fill your boots I'm sure most here have done or done something you can look down that superior nose at. Bet support forums give you enough to wank over for years. Image

From what AK has said about the shop lifting, it's not exactly the crimes of the century.

I stole when I was a young girl. I haven't stolen to feed my children - but if it was a one-off because she was in poverty and felt desperate, then I'm not going to judge her.
charlie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Annette stealing something to feed her babies twenty years ago doesn't make her a serial shoplifter ffs.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive