Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:Annette stealing something to feed her babies twenty years ago doesn't make her a serial shoplifter ffs.

I've not seen her say her kids were taken away either. Maybe others have.

I think the staying home and smoking weed all day thing is something she herself has said though :dunno:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Annette stealing something to feed her babies twenty years ago doesn't make her a serial shoplifter ffs.

I think the staying home and smoking weed all day thing is something she herself has said though :dunno:

Someone posted a link earlier to a post she made about it, in the last couple of pages.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who does Harry's fan think it is ?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87599088

I think he's talking about Wizzywick. They've clashed before, Wizzy made a song and dance about saying I've got you on ignore now harry but then a very very similar account to Wizzywick All4yourself started interacting and arguing with HarryStylesFan in the same manner.
HarryStylesFan had the balls to basically challenge Wizzy and All4yourself on forum and call them out over the multiple accounts.
Just a shame the mods turned a blind eye but even some posters who Wizzywick thinks of as allies have started to realise that he abuses the forum because it's his whole sad life and are starting to keep their distance from him.

Harrystylesfan is amazing. Several times now he/she has been the only one with the balls to tackle Wizzywick over the amount of accounts he is using. Shame on the mods for allowing Wizzy to get away with it, I see Wizzywick is in jail again. This must be the 12th time since that jail feature came into force. Surely a full time ban is now in order?

I fully agree. No doubt why Wizzywick put HarryStylesFan on ignore or at least said he did because he was calling him out in a very forthright manner.
I think too many people are inclined to tip toe around Wizzywick but they really should not feel the need. He or she doesn't tip toe around others. Infact he can be downright patronising and insulting can Wizzy and I'm pretty certain he has reported and baited left wing posters etc resulting in them getting banned.

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Someone posted a link earlier to a post she made about it, in the last couple of pages.

An interim custody arrangement/order is only a temporary one. Anyway, that would have been a long time ago.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

An interim custody arrangement/order is only a temporary one. Anyway, that would have been a long time ago.

A very long time as her kids are all adults with kids of their own.

Who give a shit what she spends her benefits on anyway? It's her money

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you know it was interim? it didn't state that in the post.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Canary wrote:Haha it's deffo a complex issue. :laughing:
See, some lesbians have names for straight women and I think one of them is 'sluts', believe it or not. :yikes:
Nowt to do with promiscuity, they just use it as a sort of disparaging name.
On tv, seen one of them say to a group of other lesbians 'That woman isn't one of us, she is a ''slut'' '

I wasn't asking about lesbians Canny.
I don't think it's complex, I think it's hypocritical for any feminist to call another woman a slut.

I agree, it's an unacceptable word.
Ok it's my turn to ask a question.
What should a feminist call another woman who has really infuriated her?
Say for example a woman has just dented the feminist's car in a very careless manner, or trod on her child's foot without apologising.
Suggest some acceptable names for when that red mist descends... :dunno:

how about "fucker" it's gender neutral and can be accessorised with adjectives clumsy/rude/selfish etc

I don't think that carefully selecting a 'gender neutral' epithet is generally uppermost in most people's minds when the red mist descends. The whole concept of politically correct insults is somewhat flawed, I feel. :whistle:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tory-mp/p3

LOL at Sandy and Banglaroad mocking Wizzywick for always having a little personal story that backs up his arguments!
Predictably also Jilly has links on hand to support Wizzys claims about leftwing teachers being a risk to children via indoctrination.
It's good to see posters treating the Wizzywick joke of an account with the mocking disdain and ridicule it deserves.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2242689/teacher-tells-class-not-to-talk-to-the-13-year-old-son-of-a-tory-mp/p3

LOL at Sandy and Banglaroad mocking Wizzywick for always having a little personal story that backs up his arguments!
Predictably also Jilly has links on hand to support Wizzys claims about leftwing teachers being a risk to children via indoctrination.
It's good to see posters treating the Wizzywick joke of an account with the mocking disdain and ridicule it deserves.

ShillyJilly doesn't seem to understand that a survey of the voting intentions of teachers saying that a majority are "expected to vote Labour" does not mean that their employers/union expect, as in demand, them to do so. Unfortunately for her it's no longer the 19th Century when landowners and ironmasters could make sure their employees (the very few of them who were actually enfranchised) would vote the correct way by standing over them at a public ballot and cajoling and intimidating them into so doing. Still, what else can you expect from someone who thinks the use of torture is acceptable if its on people she doesn't like?
Wizzyprick being his usual arsehole self again; how completely unexpected that is. The clock must really be ticking down on his account by now.

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you know it was interim? it didn't state that in the post.

Cannot find the post with the link now, i'm sure that is what it said.
Kizzie

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Annette Kurten having some kind of episode in the thread about some sweeties being called nutters.
I think she thinks poundland has named the sweets after her.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_63954745

Here is the link to where AK says interim custody
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2242689/teacher-tells-class-not-to-talk-to-the-13-year-old-son-of-a-tory-mp/p3

ShillyJilly doesn't seem to understand that a survey of the voting intentions of teachers saying that a majority are "expected to vote Labour" does not mean that their employers/union expect, as in demand, them to do so. Unfortunately for her it's no longer the 19th Century when landowners and ironmasters could make sure their employees (the very few of them who were actually enfranchised) would vote the correct way by standing over them at a public ballot and cajoling and intimidating them into so doing. Still, what else can you expect from someone who thinks the use of torture is acceptable if its on people she doesn't like?
Wizzyprick being his usual arsehole self again; how completely unexpected that is. The clock must really be ticking down on his account by now.

Tick Tock Tick Tock and all brought on by his or their own behaviour.
Fancy being so insecure about your own political opinions being agreed with and seen as important that you have to get multiple upon multiple accounts on a politics forum to get your point across.
Feeling like you've lost an argument or been bested in one must be emotionally traumatic for snowflakes like Wizzywick!

Postby Props Award Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Annette Kurten having some kind of episode in the thread about some sweeties being called nutters.
I think she thinks poundland has named the sweets after her.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_63954745

Here is the link to where AK says interim custody

Props Award to Feline.
:cheers: :Wiiiine!:
Props Award Guest

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:

With the predicatable exception of MartinP, Granny, Jilly and LongtermlabourvoterLuckylegs no one takes Whizzy seriously anymore... and those lot have to because they're secret forum buddies.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

With the predicatable exception of MartinP, Granny, Jilly and LongtermlabourvoterLuckylegs no one takes Whizzy seriously anymore... and those lot have to because they're secret forum buddies.

Where would you put Margmck in this situation?
I'm not totally in sync with her views but she seems to savvy to have not cottoned on to Wizzys antics by now?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive