DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Puzzler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:13 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
She must have had her reasons, I guess. But yes, that did seem OTT at the time.

Nothing's said in secret here though, as has been implied loads of times. Plus, I wasn't aware Keys had been 'driven off' and has stopped posting in the DS threads. Has he?

I explained my reasons, him and Charlie denied over and over again that he had harrassed women right in front of one of the people he had done it to, it really got my back up, using this place as a platform knowing full well that one of his 'recipients' is admin/mod here - it's just fucking rude calling someone that is good enough to ensure this place stays open a liar, it's brazen and it pissed me right off

I wan't ever going to sit there and let him carry on without saying anything

and as for the racist thing - well he is (imo of course), he just uses semantics to try to avoid the label

Yeah, you think anyone who opposes ISIS, Boko Haram, Caucasus Emirate, the Taliban etc is racist. We know you converted and wear a burka now.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Guest wrote:Am I allowed to say that I think Hobbit Feet is a good poster and makes me laugh?

No, you must be another stupid cunt who thinks opposing islamic terrorism is racist. Now fuck off back to DTV.
Puzzler

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Frankly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you agree that HF hounding Keyser off this thread by calling him a stalker and a racist again and again was unacceptable then?

Nothing's said in secret here though, as has been implied loads of times. Plus, I wasn't aware Keys had been 'driven off' and has stopped posting in the DS threads. Has he?

I explained my reasons, him and Charlie denied over and over again that he had harrassed women right in front of one of the people he had done it to, it really got my back up, using this place as a platform knowing full well that one of his 'recipients' is admin/mod here - it's just fucking rude calling someone that is good enough to ensure this place stays open a liar, it's brazen and it pissed me right off

and as for the racist thing - well he is (imo of course), he just uses semantics to try to avoid the label

I don't think he is racist though, and it's a nasty label to give someone who isn't. I've seen him criticise Islam, that does not make him racist.

and I think he is

look at some of the things we all get called on here, we have 2 choices, take it to heart and let it affect us, or suck it up, Keyser isn't special or unique in taking shit
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:Am I allowed to say that I think Hobbit Feet is a good poster and makes me laugh?

No, you must be another stupid cunt who thinks opposing islamic terrorism is racist. Now fuck off back to DTV.

Is that what she really thinks? Or have you spun it that way to justify your own prejudice?

Postby Puzzler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Is that what she really thinks? Or have you spun it that way to justify your own prejudice?

She calls anyone who hates jihadis racist. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out where her sympathies lie.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:41 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:

You don’t know the half of it HF, I’m glad he’s gone because he is toxic and extremely manipulative.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Puzzler turns every subject into a mental rant about the jhadi muzzies. Like this. Who the hell was talking about muslims ffs.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:

You don’t know the half of it HF, I’m glad he’s gone because he is toxic and extremely manipulative.

Agreed, but he hasn't gone.

He's still using this thread as his own personal hotline to the "close friends" on DS (i.e. women who haven't sussed him out yet)
:roll:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:

Agreed, but he hasn't gone.

He's still using this thread as his own personal hotline to the "close friends" on DS (i.e. women who haven't sussed him out yet)
:roll:

I see, the “truly wonderful friends”

He truly makes my skin crawl.

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:31 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:

My mistake - I'd forgotten about that when I posted. And you're right, those BS antics were way out of order at the time.

For me, jury's still out about the racism, but hey - each to their own opinion, based on what we've seen.

I've yet to see how you've "hounded" him off this thread, though. Pretty sure I saw him posting just a day or so ago :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

She calls anyone who hates jihadis racist. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out where her sympathies lie.

Is that her only reason for calling you racist, or are you leaving a few things out?

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Why has it taken you so long to slag off guest posting? Why aren't you lobbying to have it stopped?

:roll: I've never done that, so why the hell would I start now?

The majority of Guests are fine, and I've often said the place wouldn't be the same without them.

But I do feel total contempt for the few gutless shits, who are clearly clinging to bitter, centuries-old grudges, and who exploit the Guest facility here to anonymously puke out their lies and venom.
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:10 pm

I see Keyser isn't the only person around here with memory lapses.

He got a hard time here because of drunken self pitying/ aggressive email that he sent to people despite being repeatedly told to stop.

The racist bullshit is another matter altogether and a bit of a non story as it was a DS drama, so there's no need for Puzzler to charge in on his white horse and save Keyser from the jihadis.

Plus he still posts here anyway so what the hell is this all about?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

No she doesn't. That's your delusion speaking. Of course you could always try and prove your accusation.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why has it taken you so long to slag off guest posting? Why aren't you lobbying to have it stopped?

:roll: I've never done that, so why the hell would I start now?

The majority of Guests are fine, and I've often said the place wouldn't be the same without them.

But I do feel total contempt for the few gutless shits, who are clearly clinging to bitter, centuries-old grudges, and who exploit the Guest facility here to anonymously puke out their lies and venom.

Lady M hasn't done what you implied either. You otoh puke out your own venom to any guest that doesn't agree with you. And aside from Puzzlers rants no one does it quite like you.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive