DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:

I see, the “truly wonderful friends”

He truly makes my skin crawl.

He makes a lot of peoples skin crawl especially with the smut talk.

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Why don't some of you tossers stop with the safi silliness, trying to bait GD into replying here obviously isn't working. You've tried it a few times recently, he clearly isn't going to rise to your bait.

Scots Rool is an ok poster in my book.

As for those peeps who need backup, back-patters united, I enjoy those people. And other folks can see who some of these people are, because some of them stick out like a sore thumb.

I assumed gd was the author of the 'tosser' post.
Terrible assumption.
jp761

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:01 pm

To the agitated Guesty up there ...

:cuppaT:
Vam

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Canucklehead wrote:There's lot of variation between size 6 and not being able to see your feet. Many women will fall under the plus-size umbrella and not be anywhere near the taking up two bus seats category.

As jp said, the people going on about the weight thing are probably trying to goad certain DS members into taking the bait. Why on Earth they care about someone's weight is beyond me. It's just a lazy go-to insult for the intellectually inadequate. Like the hotel owner in the news story from Blackpool posted on DS.
My take on it is this. It's not always about what size/weight people are. It can be about firmness, body shape and tone. Someone can be on the heavier side on the scales, but still look good. It greatly depends on how folks look after themselves, but that doesn't 'necessarily' mean a female needs to weigh 7 stone to look good. Basically, people 'can' still look good even if they are quite heavy on the scales. Obviously there does come a point where this changes, though.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:15 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:There's lot of variation between size 6 and not being able to see your feet. Many women will fall under the plus-size umbrella and not be anywhere near the taking up two bus seats category.

As jp said, the people going on about the weight thing are probably trying to goad certain DS members into taking the bait. Why on Earth they care about someone's weight is beyond me. It's just a lazy go-to insult for the intellectually inadequate. Like the hotel owner in the news story from Blackpool posted on DS.
My take on it is this. It's not always about what size/weight people are. It can be about firmness, body shape and tone. Someone can be on the heavier side on the scales, but still look good. It greatly depends on how folks look after themselves, but that doesn't 'necessarily' mean a female needs to weigh 7 stone to look good. Basically, people 'can' still look good even if they are quite heavy on the scales. Obviously there does come a point where this changes, though.

As usual, bloody well said Mr. :choc:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Vam wrote:To the agitated Guesty up there ...

:cuppaT:

When its not guests its members. :dunno: Could it be you?

Postby In Brief Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm

jp761 wrote:[My take on it is this. It's not always about what size/weight people are. It can be about firmness, body shape and tone. Someone can be on the heavier side on the scales, but still look good. It greatly depends on how folks look after themselves, but that doesn't 'necessarily' mean a female needs to weigh 7 stone to look good. Basically, people 'can' still look good even if they are quite heavy on the scales. Obviously there does come a point where this changes, though.

So it's not weight, it's tone; but we all know when someone's been at the pies.
In Brief Guest

Postby Cobs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

He's waffling like a twat as per.

Cobs

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Perfectly said!

There's loads of variations. People carry fat differently, and height/length can distribute it differently. Weight insults fuck me right off, and they can be so fucking damaging.

Yet we had less people complain when posters called JP skinny or Jason Watkins fat. To many it was seen as a joke so not sure why people are getting so bent out of shape this time round.

I agree that the comments designed to goad GD are pathetic but then the skinny runt jabs at JP are too.
The fact is I like my body, it isn't 'skinny,' I know I'm in good shape. That's all that matters.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Perfectly said!

There's loads of variations. People carry fat differently, and height/length can distribute it differently. Weight insults fuck me right off, and they can be so fucking damaging.

Yet we had less people complain when posters called JP skinny or Jason Watkins fat. To many it was seen as a joke so not sure why people are getting so bent out of shape this time round.

I agree that the comments designed to goad GD are pathetic but then the skinny runt jabs at JP are too.

And I have commented on skinny insults before, too. As have others. :dunno:

Yes but usually it’s Not in the same way imo. People seem far more offended by women or Safi being called fat than JP being called skinny. Maybe it’s a society and gender thing. A bit like how we can laugh at bald men but laughing at a women with hair loss is seen very differently, even when really it’s should be bad to insult anyone’s apoearance.
Don't keep bothering about me no need, if that's what you're doing. Sometimes people have the wrong perception, I'm not bothered, I have no need to be. Any twat who thinks I'm skinny runt looking at my picture needs their eyes tested. Also I'll be happy for them to test my punch, lets see if I punch like a skinny runt.. Haha. :slap:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

He's waffling like a twat as per.

The almighty waffler speaks, I take it as a compliment from you. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 pm

In Brief Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:[My take on it is this. It's not always about what size/weight people are. It can be about firmness, body shape and tone. Someone can be on the heavier side on the scales, but still look good. It greatly depends on how folks look after themselves, but that doesn't 'necessarily' mean a female needs to weigh 7 stone to look good. Basically, people 'can' still look good even if they are quite heavy on the scales. Obviously there does come a point where this changes, though.

So it's not weight, it's tone; but we all know when someone's been at the pies.
Well yep there is a limit, as I said.
jp761

Postby Cobs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:14 pm

jp761 wrote:The almighty waffler speaks, I take it as a compliment from you. :thumbsup:

Twas but a dog's kiss.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Jp talking about women is ironic. Kinda like when Micky was doing his Swiss Toni act.

Postby Kizzie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Some very crass and uninformed opinions on the Hollywood sexual abuse allegations thread.

:slap: :slap:
Kizzie

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive