DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:36 am

It's difficult to approach many women for the first time at the best of times, especially as so many have an attitude these days. You could say hello to them and they look at you in '****' off' mode or even say it to you, just for daring to talk to them in a friendly way.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t-work/p11

And after three approaches you get your hair pulled!

Postby Vicky » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:46 am

Guest wrote:It's difficult to approach many women for the first time at the best of times, especially as so many have an attitude these days. You could say hello to them and they look at you in '****' off' mode or even say it to you, just for daring to talk to them in a friendly way.

After three approaches, you should take the hint.
Vicky

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:12 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Is that Scrabbler on DS?

No certainly not.

It's Sey - which is why I highlighted the name.

He always had a strange amount of power on the forum he was eventually kicked off.

Hope I don't get into bother from the mods on here but what I posted is in the public domain anyway.

You've posted that link several times. Why are you so obsessed with him. :ooer:

Everyone needs to know what that guy was. He used to mod forums where young girls were and groom them. What happened on that site was shocking. I have no idea how involved Jade/AngelicPrincess was but its interesting she stopped posting at the exact same time Sey was arrested. If she did reenter DS under the sock account of Kitkat then I hope she is called out for it.

I'm more disgusted at the management of WW because the owner at the time was warned about Sey as he had been sending naked pictures of himself to a teen boy on another forum and nothing was done about it. Then Sey ended up as mod. He is a dangerous man. This had been going on since at least 2006 so it wasn't a one off thing.

It sounds bad but I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to this kind of thing. When you have posters called stalkers or guilty of 'harassment' or creepy for sending a PM or a friend request on Facebook it's hard to know what to take seriously anymore.

Postby Keyser » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 am

Guest wrote:Everyone needs to know what that guy was. He used to mod forums where young girls were and groom them. What happened on that site was shocking. I have no idea how involved Jade/AngelicPrincess was but its interesting she stopped posting at the exact same time Sey was arrested. If she did reenter DS under the sock account of Kitkat then I hope she is called out for it.

I'm more disgusted at the management of WW because the owner at the time was warned about Sey as he had been sending naked pictures of himself to a teen boy on another forum and nothing was done about it. Then Sey ended up as mod. He is a dangerous man. This had been going on since at least 2006 so it wasn't a one off thing.

Totally agree.

The man is the lowest form of scum - a very dangerous and manipulative individual.

The more people that know about him the better.

The bastard should have been locked up for a long time - just why he was not is beyond me.
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 am

Guest wrote:
It sounds bad but I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to this kind of thing. When you have posters called stalkers or guilty of 'harassment' or creepy for sending a PM or a friend request on Facebook it's hard to know what to take seriously anymore.

Posting that link could been seen as harassment.

When the link from the newspaper about me hitting the policeman was posted, the reply was always "It's in the public domain" even though it contained my full address.

It was the same when my neighbours name, address and phone number were posted "It's in the public domain"

That persons clearly a scumbag, but just say posting that link led to something happening to him?
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 am

The link was posted on DS before ages ago.

As many people as possible should know in my opinion.

But that's just me.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:43 am

jp761 wrote:What exactly can anyone 'bring' through a keyboard. Makes me laugh. Your keyboard wont hurt you. :roll:

@whoever you are.. Best not let me or anyone else get under your skin. Why would anyone let anyone else online get under their skin sooo much.

Oh come on now, jp, you've gotten yourself worked up a few times over what people post. I'm not having a go at you for that, it happens to most of us at some point. There's a range of what upsets people, a bit of name calling is easily ignored, but some of us will have encountered online personalities who seem intent on making other people's online experience a right misery. And then there's degrees of stalking type behaviour, I would think it quite normal to feel peeved if someone was posting nasty personal stuff about you, threatening you or your family/pets, etc. To say that we shouldn't ever let what others say/write bother us is like giving carte blanche to nasty insidious people. There should be a line, it may vary from person to person, but it shouldn't be a fee for all.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:45 am

Guest wrote:It sounds bad but I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to this kind of thing. When you have posters called stalkers or guilty of 'harassment' or creepy for sending a PM or a friend request on Facebook it's hard to know what to take seriously anymore.

He was convicted of grooming children - several times - a cold hard fact.

It is not vague rumours or shit stirring from trolls or people with a forum grudge.

That is all I have to say on the matter.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:51 am

Guest wrote:FORUMUSidiotus is a PBU.

PBU's are either obvious because they seem to have an axe to grind or come with a really bad attitude (like saying the forum bores the tits off of them and they've only been a member for a week :gigglesnshit: ) or they try to hard to convince everyone they're new. I have no interest in reporting any of them, they're just funny to watch.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:56 am

Canucklehead wrote:
Guest wrote:FORUMUSidiotus is a PBU.

PBU's are either obvious because they seem to have an axe to grind or come with a really bad attitude (like saying the forum bores the tits off of them and they've only been a member for a week :gigglesnshit: ) or they try to hard to convince everyone they're new. I have no interest in reporting any of them, they're just funny to watch.

When I first joined DS I was accused of being a PBU.

I had no idea what the term meant. :shame:
Keyser

Postby Kizzie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:It sounds bad but I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to this kind of thing. When you have posters called stalkers or guilty of 'harassment' or creepy for sending a PM or a friend request on Facebook it's hard to know what to take seriously anymore.

He was convicted of grooming children - several times - a cold hard fact.

It is not vague rumours or shit stirring from trolls or people with a forum grudge.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

I have no idea who you are talking about. But are the cold hard facts something you see in print or things other FM passed on through a keyboard. It's amazing how things get twisted to buggery on forums.
Kizzie

Postby Dog's Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:01 am

KenBrice- creepy fucker.
Dog's Guest

Postby Captain obvious » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:10 am

100 monkeys- spambait
Captain obvious

Postby jra » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:12 am

Guest wrote:It's difficult to approach many women for the first time at the best of times, especially as so many have an attitude these days. You could say hello to them and they look at you in '****' off' mode or even say it to you, just for daring to talk to them in a friendly way.

It's so easy to hook you.

I'm glad you find what I post of so much interest. I wish the feeling was mutual.

Have a look at the stripper thread. You can then stalk me a bit more about that. Go for it, baby.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:17 am

Vicky wrote:

After three approaches, you should take the hint.

I did. The hair pulling incident happened afterwards.

This has all been explained before in great detail ad fucking nauseum. But some people won't let it go.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive