DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Frankly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:Christ, the usual bullshit circular reasoning that any gay person who fails to endorse every part of the current gay agenda must be 'self-loathing'. If you go back a few years, gay activists were completely uninterested in redefining marriage to include same-sex relationships. Was Stonewall 'self-hating' when its official line was that marriage was an outdated, patriarchal construct that gay folk had no desire to emulate?



Liberals are very friendly and inclusive unless you don't think the same way as them.


Totally off topic, but I love your avi. Such a grumpy face! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I also notice.. those comments I posted last-night in Sam's thread regarding his well being. Some ignorant guest, claiming my comments were ignorant. And then the very same guest proceeded to tell Sam the same kind of things as me... :off head: Hilarious stuff. Maybe it was you. ;) You couldn't make this crap up. :pmsl: I notice the idiot said something about Bella's advice also.

The poster is clearly one dumb fuck. soo funny...


Compare and contrast your so called advice with the guest's and then play spot the difference. It's the differences that shoe up your ignorance.

Anyway your ability to give advice is pretty shit.
Go on then... tell me the differences, and tell me what was wrong with my advice? I'm not so bad with advice, if a few bullshitters refrain from jumping the gun, or making sarcy comments towards a poster. This happens quite often in Advice.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Sigh... if I only knew how much fuss this list would cause I would have thought twice about posting it

:twirl: Long Term Labour Voter Update :twirl:

Luckylegs
Granny_Smith
Blockz99
Kidspud
Mgkmark


For you maybe not for the people on the list :twirl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Vam wrote:...Oh and while I'm at it, just want to add that Scottie one is a total tosser, btw.


Scottie has long been one of the biggest tossers on DS but feels safe making his snide know it all digs on DS as he's seemingly immune from the ban. He's a troll and a shit stirrer and also reads here as he's referenced it many times. I'd be careful if I were you as he's quite fond of hitting the alert button and seems to carry on grudges for ages.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Lukatars screenshot in the what will we look like thread shows hes using a vpn. No surprises there. Im amazed someone with a toddler and another sprog due this week is able to spend so much of his life posting on a forum :hand:


Interestingly, that photo leads to a trail that confirms his story about himself. Unless it's subterfuge... :yikes:

What trail? Its only a screen shot :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

:yess:

:bum: to the bullshit list.


It's a list of bullshitters... the overcontrolling Hobbitfeet seems to be reading something into it that wasn;t there... her time being one of DTVs little helpers seems to have bent her into a certain world view.... which is a shame.


This isn't a surprise to many. Hobbits world view seems to be formed from spending all her waking hours on the Internet reading semi hysterical liberal blogs and articles. She's started to believe it all. She never used to be this bad but when she accuses others here of harassment for merely sending a PM, while ignoring her own harassing behaviour, you know she's too far gone for any sense to go in.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Frankly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:...Oh and while I'm at it, just want to add that Scottie one is a total tosser, btw.


Scottie has long been one of the biggest tossers on DS but feels safe making his snide know it all digs on DS as he's seemingly immune from the ban. He's a troll and a shit stirrer and also reads here as he's referenced it many times. I'd be careful if I were you as he's quite fond of hitting the alert button and seems to carry on grudges for ages.



That cap fits Bangla well too. He's seems to be on baiting duty today.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For Scrabbler haters. The mods gave him a dressing down for back seat modding earlier when he was telling people off for starting new threads lmao


You know he was once banned from a forum he used to moderate when he broke the data protection law. I remember one of the owners of the site, Ellie, telling us all about it.


Yes I remember when it happened. They had a mod staff room where they would discuss bans/warnings etc and Scrabbler, or pauliewaulie as he was then known. Passed information about what was being said to a member called Callum who was the biggest drama queen around and there was a massive shit storm over it all resulting in Scrabbler eventually being banned. The owner John almost shut down the forum because of it.

Once on DS Scrabbler was very pally with a crazed troll called AngelicPrincess who used to abuse people across Twitter under various names in particular MonaLisa, AngelicPrincess later turned out to have a very dark secret alongside another mod called from that forum called Sey, its a can of :wurms: I won't discuss here but it was bad. She hasn't posted since although I suspect Kitkat is her. So it always makes me laugh how Scrabbler acts like some father of the soap forum when the people he used to mix with were vile.


ARE you saying that AngelicPrincess and MonaLisa are the same person? ML definitely is a nasty little shite. She's abused people on Twitter and both openly and by PM on DS, lots of them have said so. I can't understand why she was ever allowed back on in the amnesty. Strange to be so het up by such a dislikeable character played by an average at best actress in a soap which is long past its best.
Scrabbler has always been an arse in Soaps. Now that it looks like he's been deposed as"king of the soap forum" after his recent jailing there seems to ba some kind of power struggle going on to replace him. AaronSilver was first to throw his hat into the ring, but Adam_Manneh has emerged as well. Both of them are arses too, trying to tell others where and when they can post; fortunately most people just ignore them. Seems to be something about Eastenders which brings out the worst in a small section of fans who feel the need to abuse other posters; no matter how much they try to deny it there's definitely a clique.
Kitkat's an odd one, she has to have an opinion on everything, something on screen';s happened to her or she knows someone who's had the same thing happen to them. It's funny in the Neighbours thread where she tries to make out she's an expert on the Australian educational, medical and legal systems yet she didn't know that Canberra is a Federal Territory and not in one of the States.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:...Oh and while I'm at it, just want to add that Scottie one is a total tosser, btw.


Scottie has long been one of the biggest tossers on DS but feels safe making his snide know it all digs on DS as he's seemingly immune from the ban. He's a troll and a shit stirrer and also reads here as he's referenced it many times. I'd be careful if I were you as he's quite fond of hitting the alert button and seems to carry on grudges for ages.
And somehow he has a few 'mates' who are willing to back him up. Birds of a feather flock together, those who need backup will use each other, and they don't have to like each other. They just want to look good, that's the idea at least. But hey all good fun, this can be forums for you.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:11 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I also notice.. those comments I posted last-night in Sam's thread regarding his well being. Some ignorant guest, claiming my comments were ignorant. And then the very same guest proceeded to tell Sam the same kind of things as me... :off head: Hilarious stuff. Maybe it was you. ;) You couldn't make this crap up. :pmsl: I notice the idiot said something about Bella's advice also.

The poster is clearly one dumb fuck. soo funny...


Compare and contrast your so called advice with the guest's and then play spot the difference. It's the differences that shoe up your ignorance.

Anyway your ability to give advice is pretty shit.
Go on then... tell me the differences, and tell me what was wrong with my advice? I'm not so bad with advice, if a few bullshitters refrain from jumping the gun, or making sarcy comments towards a poster. This happens quite often in Advice.


Work it out yourself if you have the basic intelligence, which I very much doubt.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I also notice.. those comments I posted last-night in Sam's thread regarding his well being. Some ignorant guest, claiming my comments were ignorant. And then the very same guest proceeded to tell Sam the same kind of things as me... :off head: Hilarious stuff. Maybe it was you. ;) You couldn't make this crap up. :pmsl: I notice the idiot said something about Bella's advice also.

The poster is clearly one dumb fuck. soo funny...


Compare and contrast your so called advice with the guest's and then play spot the difference. It's the differences that shoe up your ignorance.

Anyway your ability to give advice is pretty shit.
Go on then... tell me the differences, and tell me what was wrong with my advice? I'm not so bad with advice, if a few bullshitters refrain from jumping the gun, or making sarcy comments towards a poster. This happens quite often in Advice.


Work it out yourself if you have the basic intelligence, which I very much doubt.
Aww is that the best you can do.
Last edited by jp761 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Canucklehead » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For Scrabbler haters. The mods gave him a dressing down for back seat modding earlier when he was telling people off for starting new threads lmao


You know he was once banned from a forum he used to moderate when he broke the data protection law. I remember one of the owners of the site, Ellie, telling us all about it.


Yes I remember when it happened. They had a mod staff room where they would discuss bans/warnings etc and Scrabbler, or pauliewaulie as he was then known. Passed information about what was being said to a member called Callum who was the biggest drama queen around and there was a massive shit storm over it all resulting in Scrabbler eventually being banned. The owner John almost shut down the forum because of it.

Once on DS Scrabbler was very pally with a crazed troll called AngelicPrincess who used to abuse people across Twitter under various names in particular MonaLisa, AngelicPrincess later turned out to have a very dark secret alongside another mod called from that forum called Sey, its a can of :wurms: I won't discuss here but it was bad. She hasn't posted since although I suspect Kitkat is her. So it always makes me laugh how Scrabbler acts like some father of the soap forum when the people he used to mix with were vile.


There's a MonaLisa poster in the soap forum, I take it it's not the same person you're speaking of? She doesn't seem a bad sort, the one I'm thinking of, although I think a few of the regulars take the piss out of her as she seems a bit, I dunno, simple(?).
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Love it when a guest claims something that didn't happen. Back what you say up or keep it shut. You look a fool if not. :thumbsup:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:19 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:...Oh and while I'm at it, just want to add that Scottie one is a total tosser, btw.


Scottie has long been one of the biggest tossers on DS but feels safe making his snide know it all digs on DS as he's seemingly immune from the ban. He's a troll and a shit stirrer and also reads here as he's referenced it many times. I'd be careful if I were you as he's quite fond of hitting the alert button and seems to carry on grudges for ages.
And somehow he has a few 'mates' who are willing to back him up. Birds of a feather flock together, those who need backup will use each other, and they don't have to like each other. They just want to look good, that's the idea at least. But hey all good fun, this can be forums for you.


Hey. Like you and Vam.

You made a complete fool of yourself on Advice but you're too stupid to recognise that. You even got a term in jail for being a tit lol
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:...Oh and while I'm at it, just want to add that Scottie one is a total tosser, btw.


Scottie has long been one of the biggest tossers on DS but feels safe making his snide know it all digs on DS as he's seemingly immune from the ban. He's a troll and a shit stirrer and also reads here as he's referenced it many times. I'd be careful if I were you as he's quite fond of hitting the alert button and seems to carry on grudges for ages.



That cap fits Bangla well too. He's seems to be on baiting duty today.


There seems to be an endless list of totally 'Teflon' people who continuously make an absolute mockery of their precious T&C's over there, all with complete impunity. Whereas others seem to instantly get zapped for the flimsiest of reasons.

But then, the batshit crazy inconsistency of DS modding has always been mentioned throughout all the DS threads here. I reckon the Mods there must be on minimum wage or something :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests