DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Thanks guest. I don't worry about the backlash, it's all bs designed to shut up dissenters. The irony is I often agree with their PoV on DS but not the underhanded way they try to shut people down.

I saw HF's post to you about your past online persona/s. All way before my time, so can't comment on any of that. I can only post about what I see.

As Lady M, I think you're a good, fairly insightful, and often very funny poster here. I like having a laugh with you. But I really have to say that this preachy, admonishing, Earth Mother gig you've been on recently is starting to grate a bit (imo).

It's not like you're new around here, so I'm genuinely curious to know: there have been SIXTY-SIX threads about DS and its members. What took you so long to express your disapproval of them?
Vam

Postby Good looking guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:53 am

Vicky wrote:
jra wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t recall her moaning a lot. You must have a selective memory. She always seemed alright to me. And she never said she was plus size, just not a skinny minnie. Who the fuck would want one of them anyway?

JP has spoken a lot of sense. As for the guest trying to bait GD, you’re a moronic twat. He obviously isn’t going to rise to the bait. You’re the one who looks like a pathetic twat. :bum:

As woman's who's a size six, I like being a "A Skinny Minnie" as you put it.

I can see my feet, I don't need to buy clothes that look like tents and i don't take up two seats on the bus.

That's why the fuck i like being a "Skinny Minnie"

:dafinger:

That's fine, but you have to be pretty big to take up two seats.

Yes i know.

I was just pissed off at the guest who implied being "Skinny" was some kind of terrible affliction.

What i have noticed is, it's always the one's who never have the guts to post their own photos, who have the most to say about other people's looks.

Before i posted my photo i was called fat, then when i posted my photo i was called anorexic.

It's pathetic.

If I posted my picture all you ladies would be bowled over by my dashing good looks :mad:
Good looking guest

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:57 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Oh here we go :roll:

:nelix: Another busybody baghead, bustling in and pretending to be speaking out against injustice and 'bullying'' When the reality is that it's clearly just an excuse to cunt people out and stir up some more crap.

Bullying, ffs? Seriously? :roll: While you so casually scatter that word about, do you ever stop and think what bullying is, in its truest sense? How about the REAL victims of bullying - ever think about how you diminish what they go through?

Btw, if the DS threads offend your sensibilities so damn much, why are you posting in them? Why not just avoid them?

I know you're talking to guest and not me here but I'd say if a bunch of people are making negative remarks about someone who isn't doing the same to them it is a form of bullying.

....and I think you're talking out of your arse.

But you're right; any bullying of anyone is completely unacceptable. So, if you feel that strongly about it, why not lobby Stooo and/or Admin about shutting down the DS threads, instead of lecturing people posting in them?
Vam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Thanks guest. I don't worry about the backlash, it's all bs designed to shut up dissenters. The irony is I often agree with their PoV on DS but not the underhanded way they try to shut people down.

I saw HF's post to you about your past online persona/s. All way before my time, so can't comment on any of that. I can only post about what I see.

As Lady M, I think you're a good, fairly insightful, and often very funny poster here. I like having a laugh with you. But I really have to say that this preachy, admonishing, Earth Mother gig you've been on recently is starting to grate a bit (imo).

It's not like you're new around here, so I'm genuinely curious to know: there have been SIXTY-SIX threads about DS and its members. What took you so long to express your disapproval of them?

HF tends to go off half cocked unnecessarily, I thought she'd calmed down but fuck knows what her problem with me is.
I think it's to do with the fact I used to disagree with the way Dtvers used to behave, trying to control things on ds.

I do appreciate your kind of honesty Vam, and I hope you appreciate mine, even though it grates a bit.

I try to keep out of this thread cos I don't know who's who half the time but I have expressed disapproval before.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:59 am

Good looking guest wrote:
If I posted my picture all you ladies would be bowled over by my dashing good looks :mad:

We had a member who said he was the double of Patrick Swayze, it must have been after Patrick Swayze got ill.

Seriously you should have seen him.
Vicky

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:01 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Oh here we go :roll:

:nelix: Another busybody baghead, bustling in and pretending to be speaking out against injustice and 'bullying'' When the reality is that it's clearly just an excuse to cunt people out and stir up some more crap.

Bullying, ffs? Seriously? :roll: While you so casually scatter that word about, do you ever stop and think what bullying is, in its truest sense? How about the REAL victims of bullying - ever think about how you diminish what they go through?

Btw, if the DS threads offend your sensibilities so damn much, why are you posting in them? Why not just avoid them?

I know you're talking to guest and not me here but I'd say if a bunch of people are making negative remarks about someone who isn't doing the same to them it is a form of bullying.

....and I think you're talking out of your arse.

But you're right; any bullying of anyone is completely unacceptable. So, if you feel that strongly about it, why not lobby Stooo and/or Admin about shutting down the DS threads, instead of lecturing people posting in them?

My arse is clearly my best feature then.

I don't need to lobby anyone do I? I never said this thread should be closed. People are free to vent.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:08 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:

HF tends to go off half cocked unnecessarily, I thought she'd calmed down but fuck knows what her problem with me is.
I think it's to do with the fact I used to disagree with the way Dtvers used to behave, trying to control things on ds.

I do appreciate your kind of honesty Vam, and I hope you appreciate mine, even though it grates a bit.

I try to keep out of this thread cos I don't know who's who half the time but I have expressed disapproval before.

It's an absolute given that we'd get along just fine in RL :Wiiiine!: Tougher online, in the absence of facial expressions and body language. But I do 'get' you, and I enjoy your posts - especially when you yell at TJ :gigglesnshit:

I know zilch about DTV, but no one from DS is being secretly bitched about here - let alone 'bullied'! Plus, bear in mind, it only takes one member over there to PM another with a link to this place and anyone being discussed would then be able to nip over here and join in.

As I said yesterday, how else would DS members have made their way here?
Vam

Postby Larks Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 am

Vam wrote:I saw HF's post to you about your past online persona/s. All way before my time, so can't comment on any of that. I can only post about what I see.

OK, let's see that last para in the style of phylo_roadking:

It's NOT like you're new around here, so I'm genuinely curious to know: there have been SIXTY-SIX threads about DS and its members. What took you so long to express your disapproval of them?
Larks Guest

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 am

Guest wrote:Tomm98 in advice sounds like sam the football

I thought the same thing when I saw that thread :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:36 am

Vam wrote:

You do know her from old Vam. Blue glittery fairy...

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:

Thanks but, sorry, still not ringing any bells.... :dunno:

But then, I don't get all para about who folks are/used to be. Taking a wild guess here and there is something a lot of us do from time to time, but I'm not really fussed.

There's really only one PBU I'd dread seeing back here :ooer:
Vam

Postby jra » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Vam wrote:As I said yesterday, how else would DS members have made their way here?

In a search engine maybe. :thumbsup:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sleep ... 66&bih=633
jra

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:08 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:As I said yesterday, how else would DS members have made their way here?

In a search engine maybe. :thumbsup:

Well, yeah. That too, I guess :dunno:

That's not what happened with you though, is it? IIRC, didn't you say you were told about Dogs by someone at DS?
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

But then, I don't get all para about who folks are/used to be. Taking a wild guess here and there is something a lot of us do from time to time, but I'm not really fussed.

Who is that, Vam?

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who is that, Vam?

Take a wild guess :wink: :mrgreen:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive