Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

:yess:

:bum: to the bullshit list.

It's a list of bullshitters... the overcontrolling Hobbitfeet seems to be reading something into it that wasn;t there... her time being one of DTVs little helpers seems to have bent her into a certain world view.... which is a shame.

This isn't a surprise to many. Hobbits world view seems to be formed from spending all her waking hours on the Internet reading semi hysterical liberal blogs and articles. She's started to believe it all. She never used to be this bad but when she accuses others here of harassment for merely sending a PM, while ignoring her own harassing behaviour, you know she's too far gone for any sense to go in.

The interesting thing is I've made no suggestion anyone be banned... I just made a reference list of people doing a notable activity... However a certain guest is flinging threats about.... which side is Hobbit on despite a rather unpleasant high minded outburst?

Still time to get on the right end of the stick Hobs...
Odessa Steps

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For Scrabbler haters. The mods gave him a dressing down for back seat modding earlier when he was telling people off for starting new threads lmao

You know he was once banned from a forum he used to moderate when he broke the data protection law. I remember one of the owners of the site, Ellie, telling us all about it.

Yes I remember when it happened. They had a mod staff room where they would discuss bans/warnings etc and Scrabbler, or pauliewaulie as he was then known. Passed information about what was being said to a member called Callum who was the biggest drama queen around and there was a massive shit storm over it all resulting in Scrabbler eventually being banned. The owner John almost shut down the forum because of it.

Once on DS Scrabbler was very pally with a crazed troll called AngelicPrincess who used to abuse people across Twitter under various names in particular MonaLisa, AngelicPrincess later turned out to have a very dark secret alongside another mod called from that forum called Sey, its a can of :wurms: I won't discuss here but it was bad. She hasn't posted since although I suspect Kitkat is her. So it always makes me laugh how Scrabbler acts like some father of the soap forum when the people he used to mix with were vile.

This is him - sadly he never went to jail and got booted off a later version of the forum he was moderating when the fucking nonce was discovered.

I hope someone somewhere gave him a fucking good kicking.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/11/15/ke ... erminster/
Last edited by Keyser on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pm

jra wrote:
jp761 wrote:@jra regarding my quoting and linking

If people want to talk about my posts, they can do the work themselves.

And you've seen how many times people mess up quotes, it messes up quite often. It's the way I'm doing it, and that's it. And I make it clear which post I'm referring to, I don't just put @guest or @whoever.

I'm talking about you not quoting posts sometimes, not other people quoting your posts.

Just like you've done with the underlined bit.
If you had linked to the post, then even if posts have been deleted in the meantime, it would still get you to the right place.

And another thing, why not quote people's posts instead of using @whateverposter. It makes life a whole lot easier in terms of following the conversation.

You post^^^

You covered my linking or lack of in your post. And I said if someone wants to bring up my posts, they can link them themselves, I'm not doing it for them. Regarding quoting, as I said people mess it up quite often, and I'm going to carry on doing things the way I do them. Maybe find out what you actually said in your post first, before claiming I've got mixed-up.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For Scrabbler haters. The mods gave him a dressing down for back seat modding earlier when he was telling people off for starting new threads lmao

You know he was once banned from a forum he used to moderate when he broke the data protection law. I remember one of the owners of the site, Ellie, telling us all about it.

Yes I remember when it happened. They had a mod staff room where they would discuss bans/warnings etc and Scrabbler, or pauliewaulie as he was then known. Passed information about what was being said to a member called Callum who was the biggest drama queen around and there was a massive shit storm over it all resulting in Scrabbler eventually being banned. The owner John almost shut down the forum because of it.

Once on DS Scrabbler was very pally with a crazed troll called AngelicPrincess who used to abuse people across Twitter under various names in particular MonaLisa, AngelicPrincess later turned out to have a very dark secret alongside another mod called from that forum called Sey, its a can of :wurms: I won't discuss here but it was bad. She hasn't posted since although I suspect Kitkat is her. So it always makes me laugh how Scrabbler acts like some father of the soap forum when the people he used to mix with were vile.

There's a MonaLisa poster in the soap forum, I take it it's not the same person you're speaking of? She doesn't seem a bad sort, the one I'm thinking of, although I think a few of the regulars take the piss out of her as she seems a bit, I dunno, simple(?).

Hypocrite. You have twisted reality so often on here and on ds starting with those PMs. Not only do you lie but you struggle to understand basic English. Remember that meltdown when you thought you were called skinny? Then there's the complete lack of understanding of the difference between 'could sound like' and 'is'. Taglet ran circles round you lol

I think you might have me mistaken for someone else, or you quoted the wrong post. I haven't a scooby what you're on about. I have never been called skinny by anyone because, well, I'm not. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Love it when a guest claims something that didn't happen. Back what you say up or keep it shut. You look a fool if not. :thumbsup:

Haha a favourite trick of yours and it's there to see in that advice thread.
No tricks. Just what actually happened!
jp761

Postby Lambert » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes I remember when it happened. They had a mod staff room where they would discuss bans/warnings etc and Scrabbler, or pauliewaulie as he was then known. Passed information about what was being said to a member called Callum who was the biggest drama queen around and there was a massive shit storm over it all resulting in Scrabbler eventually being banned. The owner John almost shut down the forum because of it.

This is him - sadly he never went to jail and got booted off a later version of the forum he was moderating when the fucking nonce was discovered.

Is that Scrabbler on DS?
Last edited by Lambert on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lambert

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Did someone mention skinny that's me... APPARENTLY ;) more bullshit Meltdown you say.. just a fiery exchanges with good old Lucy. All good fun.

Oh and look.. the basic intelligence bullshit line, is here again. Broken record alert. :header:
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I also notice.. those comments I posted last-night in Sam's thread regarding his well being. Some ignorant guest, claiming my comments were ignorant. And then the very same guest proceeded to tell Sam the same kind of things as me... :off head: Hilarious stuff. Maybe it was you. ;) You couldn't make this crap up. :pmsl: I notice the idiot said something about Bella's advice also.

The poster is clearly one dumb fuck. soo funny...

Compare and contrast your so called advice with the guest's and then play spot the difference. It's the differences that shoe up your ignorance.

Anyway your ability to give advice is pretty shit.
Go on then... tell me the differences, and tell me what was wrong with my advice? I'm not so bad with advice, if a few bullshitters refrain from jumping the gun, or making sarcy comments towards a poster. This happens quite often in Advice.

Work it out yourself if you have the basic intelligence, which I very much doubt.
Aww is that the best you can do.

Being accurate and being direct are best. I could reduce the number of words - you're thick.

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 pm

@cancuklehead

Yeah wrong poster haha what a dumbarse guest. I've replied now. I'm loving this thread today. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 pm

jp761 wrote:Did someone mention skinny that's me... APPARENTLY ;) more bullshit Meltdown you say.. just a fiery exchanges with good old Lucy. All good fun.

Oh and look.. the basic intelligence bullshit line, is here again. Broken record alert. :header:

:shell:

what about the 200 pages of whining you did here?

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:I've just read that advice thread and am always stunned by how bad the advice from some is, especially when it comes to relationships. So some guy sent a friend request to a woman? So fucking what. This isn't creepy and it doesn't make him a creep- it happens all the time and both men and women do it.

The rush from twats like Taglet or Scottie or Annette to make out its creepy or sinister says more about them and their twisted agenda than the OP. I used to laugh at Retford not wanting to hold a door open for a woman for fear of the reaction or the fallout but all of a sudden, it doesn't seem all that far fetched.

More lies.

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Oh and Taglet ran rings around nobody. She was squirming like a good 'un by the end of that thread. I loved it how she basically ignored all the creep/creepy references, that were pointed out. Hilarious. Some of those were blatantly calling the guy a creep, the intention was clear.
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Yeah, I said the same a few pages ago - his party loyalty is all-important to him, even if it requires him to deny his own sexuality. He's not the first self-hating gay man on DS; during the debate on legalising gay marriage there were quite a few who were opposed to it. I can understand them being indifferent if they themselves had no desire to marry, but denying that right to those who do is frankly bizarre. It's just as homophobic as the fundy-Christians' attitude is. Actually, when I think about it, I'm sure that one of the most outspoken gay opponents was none other than Trevgo.

Christ, the usual bullshit circular reasoning that any gay person who fails to endorse every part of the current gay agenda must be 'self-loathing'. If you go back a few years, gay activists were completely uninterested in redefining marriage to include same-sex relationships. Was Stonewall 'self-hating' when its official line was that marriage was an outdated, patriarchal construct that gay folk had no desire to emulate?

The whole debate around the redefinition of marriage should have been just that. Instead homosexual activists turned it into a debate about equal rights, which it never was. Being opposed to marriage being re-defined does not make one 'homophobic' any more that wanting to keep Crufts exclusively for dogs makes one 'cat-ophobic'. :slap:

A couple of points here. Firstly, Stonewall is a pressure group and does not, nor does it claim to, represent every single LGB+ person. While that may have been its view on marriage, though I'm not sure it was, it doesn't mean it was opposed to the equalisation of marriage itself. While some gay people did think marriage is outdated and patriarchal and they wouldn't do it themselves,(like some heteros do) far and away most of them simply wanted to have the same choice as heterosexuals as to whether to marry or not. That's called equality. The redefinition of marriage is a separate matter, and I would agree with you that there should be a debate on just exactly how to define it, especially legally. It's a matter of having everything on a level playing field first, then looking at how to change things for everyone, regardless of sexuality.
However, having re-read your second paragraph, it's very obvious that your true problem isn't with the definition or actuality of marriage itself but with the fact that "the gays" are also able to marry now; the use of "homosexual activist" and the comparing gay marriage with animals rather gives you away, dearie.

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Lambert wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes I remember when it happened. They had a mod staff room where they would discuss bans/warnings etc and Scrabbler, or pauliewaulie as he was then known. Passed information about what was being said to a member called Callum who was the biggest drama queen around and there was a massive shit storm over it all resulting in Scrabbler eventually being banned. The owner John almost shut down the forum because of it.

Is that Scrabbler on DS?

No certainly not.

It's Sey - which is why I highlighted the name.

He always had a strange amount of power on the forum he was eventually kicked off.

Hope I don't get into bother from the mods on here but what I posted is in the public domain anyway.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:...Oh and while I'm at it, just want to add that Scottie one is a total tosser, btw.

Scottie has long been one of the biggest tossers on DS but feels safe making his snide know it all digs on DS as he's seemingly immune from the ban. He's a troll and a shit stirrer and also reads here as he's referenced it many times. I'd be careful if I were you as he's quite fond of hitting the alert button and seems to carry on grudges for ages.
And somehow he has a few 'mates' who are willing to back him up. Birds of a feather flock together, those who need backup will use each other, and they don't have to like each other. They just want to look good, that's the idea at least. But hey all good fun, this can be forums for you.

Hey. Like you and Vam.

You made a complete fool of yourself on Advice but you're too stupid to recognise that. You even got a term in jail for being a tit lol
Whatever you say, dear. I got a term in jail because the 'baiting' gang don't like it up 'em. :thumbsup: And the fools were the ones who called a guy creepy for absolutely no viable reason whatsoever.

Alert Alert Alert :header:

You deserved the ban and you'll deserve the next one. Now wipe your eyes. :thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive