DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Ungawa Guest wrote:Some poster on DS is being a wanker, and another one is being a tosser. Then there's the one being a cunt.

None of those could be Wizzywick... that sad loser got banned :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:yess:

Really quite overjoyed about it huh?
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:
Guest wrote:Patsy Limerick belittling the experiences of women who’ve been vicims of unwanted sexual harassment or assault in the #metoo thread. Many others roundly mopping the floor with her weird views.

I’ve seen her in the Big Brother forum before and she’s been an arse in there also concerning similar things no I’m not really all that surprised Patsy has such a shitty attitide towards women. I think she thinks she still surrounded by others who have crap views about women.

She's making a right tit of herself in that thread. I was waiting for all the MRA's to rock up and agree with her but they must all be having a lie in today

If I’m honest I’m more bored with the feminists/ feminazis always descending into those threads and screeching the odds at others. Already we have had it. One mocking the fact a man, yes a man dared to have been sexually assaulted at school. Those feminists hate it when they don’t have a monopoly on bring a victim.
Ole Major Starbold should go on DS and annoy the feminazis for 10 minutes, he wont last much more than that(ban). :pmsl: I don't agree with the way major goes about things or what he says, but it's always funny to see over-the-top feminists sweating and getting oh so irate!
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:05 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:
Guest wrote:Patsy Limerick belittling the experiences of women who’ve been vicims of unwanted sexual harassment or assault in the #metoo thread. Many others roundly mopping the floor with her weird views.

I’ve seen her in the Big Brother forum before and she’s been an arse in there also concerning similar things no I’m not really all that surprised Patsy has such a shitty attitide towards women. I think she thinks she still surrounded by others who have crap views about women.

She's making a right tit of herself in that thread. I was waiting for all the MRA's to rock up and agree with her but they must all be having a lie in today

If I’m honest I’m more bored with the feminists/ feminazis always descending into those threads and screeching the odds at others. Already we have had it. One mocking the fact a man, yes a man dared to have been sexually assaulted at school. Those feminists hate it when they don’t have a monopoly on bring a victim.
Ole Major Starbold should go on DS and annoy the feminazis for 10 minutes, he wont last much more than that(ban). :pmsl: I don't agree with the way major goes about things or what he says, but it's always funny to see over-the-top feminists sweating and getting oh so irate!

Doubt anyone would break a sweat over that senile-tunnel-visioned git. <<<<you in 20 years>>>>
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:

Doubt anyone would break a sweat over that senile-tunnel-visioned git. <<<<you in 20 years>>>>
Wrong on both counts.
jp761

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Ungawa Guest wrote:Some poster on DS is being a wanker, and another one is being a tosser. Then there's the one being a cunt.

None of those could be Wizzywick... that sad loser got banned :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

It upsets guest... it's good enough for me.

And yes... it makes me laugh :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Odessa Steps

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:19 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:She's making a right tit of herself in that thread. I was waiting for all the MRA's to rock up and agree with her but they must all be having a lie in today

Wrong on both counts.

<<10 years>>>
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:20 pm

<<<60 years>>>
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

It upsets guest... it's good enough for me.

And yes... it makes me laugh :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I'm not objecting, I like the 'Really quite...' sig.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:21 pm

What's that? <<<6 years>>>
Oh I was being overly generous.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:What's that? <<<6 years>>>
Make that opticians appointment pronto!
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:26 pm

jp761 wrote:

Make that shrink appointment pronto-er. Tell them the Major is your mentor, you'll get seen quicker.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Make that shrink appointment pronto-er. Tell them the Major is your mentor, you'll get seen quicker.
First sign of madness making up your own words. ;)
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:35 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

No the first sign is using words like feminazi.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

No the first sign is using words like feminazi.
The word is in existence. Am I going to apologise for not being a fan of over-the-top feminists, nah. Independent strong women, no problem.
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:40 pm

It's a stupid word for dunderheads, so, ok, carry on.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive