DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Smiley Partay! wrote:Numbertwat keeps digging his hole. Not long now for the permaban :canny: :more beer: :Hiya: :Wiiiine!: :twirl: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :hap: :awesome:

the gift git that keeps on giving.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Guest wrote:The Hollywood thread open again with a telling off to members. I dare you to post the same stuff again JP.

Only 24 different stories about the scandal on the DM website frontpage tonight. I notice the Queen hasn't expressed disgust yet. Her complacently on this speaks volumes about her... :pmsl:
You what. Dare me, why would I be afraid. I've quoted the post that admin recently made.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:09 pm

guest wrote:
TaGuest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Thread closed as expected. Good to see admin are deleting posts from many different FMs, scottie, Crista and more. It doesn't always work that way.

The thread is open again with this from ds admin

We have removed a large number of comments from this thread for being unconstructive and in some cases potentially libelous. We have a zero tolerance policy on comments that attempt to victim blame or dismiss sexual harassment or sexual assault. We understand it's a sensitive topic but posts questioning why victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape don't come forward or speak up "sooner" appear to be misplaced. There can be many reasons for this, many of which have been discussed earlier in the thread.

Some of the more inappropriate comments have outright called those speaking out liars or they are doing it for attention. Unless proven otherwise it's important to take what's being reported seriously and to listen to those speaking out. Attempts at dismissing these claims doesn't encourage productive discussion and usually derails the thread.

JP's victim blaming alluded to among lots of other bad behaviours.

Maybe the mods should learn to read his posts :wubbers:
You're also a tad behind the times, I've already posted in the thread since it re-opened. But maybe they some of them should.
jp761

Postby Prattling on » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:10 pm

guest wrote:
Smiley Partay! wrote:Numbertwat keeps digging his hole. Not long now for the permaban :canny: :more beer: :Hiya: :Wiiiine!: :twirl: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :hap: :awesome:

Not long now. 5, 4, 3, 2...
Prattling on

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 pm

I do keep talking logically, I can't help it. :header:
jp761

Postby Perma Partay! » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:14 pm

jp761 wrote:

You can't help yourself now, keep prattling on pleeeeeeease.
Perma Partay!

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:20 pm

guest wrote:

It's more like bagheads united the "gits" who keep on giving! There's a few of you in that club! They all look like this...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/76/a6/f2/76a6 ... le-man.jpg
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Perma Partay! wrote:
jp761 wrote:

You can't help yourself now, keep prattling on pleeeeeeease.
Dream on buddy.
jp761

Postby guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 pm

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
TaGuest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Thread closed as expected. Good to see admin are deleting posts from many different FMs, scottie, Crista and more. It doesn't always work that way.

We have removed a large number of comments from this thread for being unconstructive and in some cases potentially libelous. We have a zero tolerance policy on comments that attempt to victim blame or dismiss sexual harassment or sexual assault. We understand it's a sensitive topic but posts questioning why victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape don't come forward or speak up "sooner" appear to be misplaced. There can be many reasons for this, many of which have been discussed earlier in the thread.

Some of the more inappropriate comments have outright called those speaking out liars or they are doing it for attention. Unless proven otherwise it's important to take what's being reported seriously and to listen to those speaking out. Attempts at dismissing these claims doesn't encourage productive discussion and usually derails the thread.

You're also a tad behind the times, I've already posted in the thread since it re-opened. But maybe they some of them should.

Guest posts take longer to get through ie I posted here before your post appeared on DS dearie but better luck next time. haven't a clue what your last sentence means.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:44 pm

How much of a sadsack does someone have to be praying and getting all excited hoping certain folks get permabanned. It's always funny to see when this happens.

I will see you tomorrow baghead. Not that I'll know it's you.

Nite, Nite. :header:
jp761

Postby creamcheese » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 pm

I've never noticed Fingersandtoes before but I like her posts in the Hollywood thread. Disappointed in Twatkins.
creamcheese

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 pm

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
TaGuest wrote:

Guest posts take longer to get through ie I posted here before your post appeared on DS dearie but better luck next time. haven't a clue what your last sentence means.
Who's fault is that. Get a membership then don't be a chickenshit.

You haven't. Ok you're thick and you need a membership then.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:14 am

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
TaGuest wrote:

Well you clearly felt some kind of guilt or you wouldn't have asked the mods if their statement was aimed at you, nor would you have tried a bit of deflection - your post 251 shows you're talking shite as usual

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:24 am

[quote="creamcheese"]I've never noticed Fingersandtoes before but I like her posts in the Hollywood thread. Disappointed in Twatkins.[/quote

When he asked why Angelina Jolie hadn't spoken up after she was assaulted?
Twatkins has been making quite a few posts lately which could be considered out of character for him, particularly concerning women. His "I'm not a Nice Guy, I actually am a nice guy really" persona appears to be slipping a bit. Perhaps the fact that he's pushing 50 and the only time he's ever had sex was with an Amsterdam prostitute is beginning to bug him. Worst thing is he never even paid the woman out of his own pocket, it was his friends who paid her.

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:09 am

The Hollywood thread might have been a good read, but now it's like a censored film according to the post by support.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87937179
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive